Join us on Facebook
Become a GFWA member

Site Announcements

Invitation to RPS SAVANA Allottees to join Case in NCDRC against RPS Infrastructures Ltd

Have you submitted a rating and reviewed your project?
Rate & Review your project now! Submit your project and review.
Read Reviews! Share your feedback!

** Enhanced EDC Stayed by High Court **

Forum email notifications...Please read !
Carpool from Greater Faridabad to Noida
Carpool from Greater Faridabad to GGN

Advertise with us

Community forum and connect with residents of BPTP Park Grandeura, Sector 82 Faridabad

Demand Letter received from BPTP for increased EDC Charges For project Park Granduera

Postby sanjeev123online » Tue Aug 09, 2011 7:55 pm

Hi All,

Please advise if you all are paying/have paid the additional EDC amount of Rs 3Lakhs approx as per the latest Demand Letter from BTPT for there Park Granduera flats

Thanks,

Sanjeev
sanjeev123online
GFWA Member
GFWA Member

Re: Demand Letter received from BPTP for increased EDC Charges For project Park Granduera

Postby pratap » Wed Aug 10, 2011 10:04 am

Hi
Can any of u please inform at what rate BPTP is asking additional EDC.
Has anyone from BPTP Elite floors also received it.
pratap

Re: Demand Letter received from BPTP for increased EDC Charges For project Park Granduera

Postby AAN111 » Sun Aug 14, 2011 11:51 am

Dear Sanjeev,

Can you post the letter from BPTP for Park Grandeura/ Scan it and send it. Did they sent it by courier? At what rate had you paid the original demand IDC/ EDC?

I am also having a flat in Park Granduera and have not received any letter till now.

Regards,

Aan111
AAN111
GFWA Member
GFWA Member

Postby sanjeev123online » Mon Aug 15, 2011 1:36 pm

Dear Sir
The letter is dated 21st July 2011 will scan and send u tomorrow
The earlier EDC amount was Rs 114 per Sq. ft. Now they are demanding Rs262 per Sq. ft. and extra demand of more then Rs 3Lakhs has been raised by BPTP as a difference
I feel we should all fight with them jointly

Regards
Sanjeev
M 9873100657
sanjeev123online
GFWA Member
GFWA Member

Postby sanjeev123online » Wed Aug 17, 2011 12:55 pm

To all Members

Thanks for the update on Court Hearing case, Can someone guide me what to do in my case

I got a letter from BPTP for there Park Grandeura project (copy Attached ) , the last date for remitting enhanced EDC is 20th August 2011. Enhanced amount demand is of of Rs.3.00,736/- which has to be deposited by 20th of August 2011. Otherwise interest rate of 15% p.a. on the delayed period.

I seek opinion that Flat owners of BPTP Park Grandeura should also wait for the decision on stay from the court or deposit the said amount ?

Best Regards

Sanjeev
M 9873100657
e mail: sanjeev123online@gmail.com
You do not have the required permission to view the files attached to this post. Read FAQs
Or you must LOGIN or REGISTER to view these files.
sanjeev123online
GFWA Member
GFWA Member

Postby webmaster » Wed Aug 17, 2011 3:27 pm

Hi Sanjeev,

What is the opinion and stand of your Park Grandeura RWA on this matter ?
webmaster
Site ADMIN
Site ADMIN

Postby sanjeev123online » Thu Aug 18, 2011 3:39 pm

Dear Mr Jayanta
Yesterday there was meeting of Park Grandeura RWA and the stand taken is as follows:

1. General Body (Members) have decided to "NOT TO PAY" the irrational demand of M/s. BPTP on account of enhanced EDC.
2. Representation/compliant to be addressed to DTCP with copies to other Govt. Authorities by individual.
3. Legal notice shall be issued to M/s. BPTP and DTCP through a Legal Expert

Sanjeev
sanjeev123online
GFWA Member
GFWA Member

Postby webmaster » Thu Aug 18, 2011 3:47 pm

Thanks Sanjeev for the update.
webmaster
Site ADMIN
Site ADMIN

Postby sanjeev123online » Fri Aug 19, 2011 1:42 pm

To All members Latest About BPTP

Today I went to BPTP office to give a letter in writing that what are the basis of calculations of revived EDC and how about the interest on the money they are keeping which they took for registration of conveyance deed
It was strange that they don't have any answer and refused to accept my letter by hand as today was my last day deposit enhanced EDC which I am not depositing now

I feel we all should strongly fight with BPTP for exact calculations of revised EDC and the interest at the rate of 15% for the money they are keeping since long

Regards

Sanjeev
Park Grandeura project
sanjeev123online
GFWA Member
GFWA Member

Postby gauravarora » Fri Aug 19, 2011 1:54 pm

Dear Sanjeev,

Whom did u meet in BPTP? From all my earlier experience, the people sitting at front desk are useless and they hardly help. Instantly, you should drop a email to create a record and mention in your mail that you had visited and the request has been denied.

Regards,
Gaurav
gauravarora
GFWA Member
GFWA Member

Postby sanjeev123online » Fri Aug 19, 2011 2:02 pm

I meet the people sitting on front desk only and they didn't allowed to meet higher officials Now i sending the letter them through mail and speed post

sanjeev
sanjeev123online
GFWA Member
GFWA Member

Postby anupam1966 » Fri Aug 26, 2011 12:25 pm

sanjeev123online wrote:I meet the people sitting on front desk only and they didn't allowed to meet higher officials Now i sending the letter them through mail and speed post

sanjeev

Dear Sanjeev,

Thanks for all your effort and replies on the issue of enhanced EDC . I see that you are from D tower. I am from Tower E and i presume that there are more of us like that who are facing the same issue. I understand that we have a RWA at BPTP Grandeura and 2 weeks back I met up with Mr A L Gupta who is the president of the body and they have also sent a represenation to Town and Planning , Haryana BPTP .
Do we have a list of all the agrieved members so that we consolidate the same and send a represenation to BPTP too ? Do we put them on notice through mail to BPTP stating that that this enhanced EDC is under discussion with the required authorities . Any standard mailer we all can use .

Thanks

Anupam Mazumdar
anupam1966
GFWA Member
GFWA Member

Postby shubhohere » Tue Aug 30, 2011 12:13 am

All BPTP customers should filed a combined case to stop these...

by the way, somewhere in this forum I read that RPS asking the new EDC rate as Rs 115/- per sq ft; then on what basis BPTP asking Rs 200+ /- per sq ft ?
shubhohere

Postby dheerajjain » Tue Aug 30, 2011 4:53 am

Hello Shubhohere/All,

RPS is charging Rs 256 (125+131). BPTP is also in the same range.
dheerajjain
GFWA Member
GFWA Member

Postby shubhohere » Tue Aug 30, 2011 6:56 am

Thanks Dheeraj. Do you have any idea what is the amount HUDA is taking for EDC and what the other builders charging ( it should be Rs 256/- )

But here is a point that if HUDA like body is charging this additional EDC amount, then we cannot fight against the builders, for this reason atleast.
shubhohere

Next

Return to BPTP Park Grandeura