Join us on Facebook
Become a GFWA member

Site Announcements

Invitation to RPS SAVANA Allottees to join Case in NCDRC against RPS Infrastructures Ltd

Have you submitted a rating and reviewed your project?
Rate & Review your project now! Submit your project and review.
Read Reviews! Share your feedback!

** Enhanced EDC Stayed by High Court **

Forum email notifications...Please read !
Carpool from Greater Faridabad to Noida
Carpool from Greater Faridabad to GGN

Advertise with us

Connect and meet with residents of Puri Pranayam, Sector 82-85 Faridabad

Possession letter from Puri Constructions

Postby Nibha28 » Sun Jun 19, 2011 10:35 pm

Hello Friends

Has any one of your received the following letter from Prayanam? It looks that the possession would begiven only early next year. If I remember correctly, a term of 33 months was mentioned to me when I signed up and now they are citing clauses for delay? Does any one have a copy of their agreement and could verify?
Just wanted to be sure if they are trying to be smart with customers?
Pl share your views.
Saraswati

Dear Customer,

Ref : Possession against Agreement for Sale for Apartment No. C11/402 in “Pranayam”, Sector 82 & 85, Faridabad.

With reference to the above we are pleased to state as under :

1. Project “Pranayam” in terms of critical appreciation by professional architects and developers is being rated as the most premium product produced by any developer in the NCR.
2. Our valued customers who have been periodically visiting the project and have been making valuable contributions in terms of suggestions have been overwhelmed by our response and the massive upgradation of the project from the original projections.
3. In terms of our agreement the specified period for possession is 39 months from the date of execution of the sale agreement, subject to terms of Clause 31. In terms of the said clause we are entitled to a further extension of 8 months due to periodic non-supply of electricity and delay in the sanction of the revised building plans. As such, the extension of time under the terms of the agreement is 8 months and we are contractually bound to give possession to all the customers who have faithfully complied with the terms of payment and other terms as set out in the sale agreement.
4. Our management has made a huge endeavour, not only to deliver a world class project but has spared no cost or effort to deliver possession of your apartments and the entire project including the club house and other facilities within the contracted time frame.

We once again wish to assure you that possession will be offered well within the specified contract period or even before that. We have endeavoured to meet our customers from time to time and have been gratified by their feedback given to us both orally and in writing. We would be pleased to hear from you in case you have any further suggestion or concern about obtaining possession. However, it is material for all customers to note that compliance of the terms of payment and the other terms to which the customers are bound, would be a condition precedent before an offer of possession can be made. For customers who have not made payments in time, it would be unfair to other customers who have faithfully complied with the terms of the sale agreement. Delay in payments would attract interest in terms of the contract conditions. There will be no waiver of interest in respect of any such customer, who has willfully defaulted and made the project to suffer.

Wishing you all the very best.

Regards,

Kaushik Sen Gupta
VP (Marketing)
Puri Construction Pvt. Ltd.
Nibha28
GFWA Member
GFWA Member

Re: letter from Puri Constructions

Postby Seadog » Mon Jun 20, 2011 11:31 am

I have not yet received this letter from Puri Constructions but I am sure it must on its way. Will keep the forum posted if received.
I will refer to the sale agreement and revert about the possession clause.
However when I last communicated with Puri Constructions (through one of the senior management) about a month back, I was told that they are facing logistical delays and the possession is likely to be delayed to early 2012 (for blocks C & D)
Seadog
GFWA Member
GFWA Member

Re: letter from Puri Constructions

Postby Ritu Arora » Sun Jun 26, 2011 10:38 am

Can anybody clear the possession time for tower A, as I have not yet received this letter from Puri Constructions.
Ritu Arora

Re: Possession letter from Puri Constructions

Postby guptanishant12 » Mon Jun 27, 2011 12:18 pm

I also got the mail against my booking in C block. but my agreement with them are for 33 months + 3 months of extension in case of natural calamity or union strike. Since later is not the case, ideally they should deliver us on time.

I tried to call there office, but still with success.
Let me know, if someone has more information about this.
guptanishant12

Postby deepak2000 » Mon Jun 27, 2011 1:07 pm

@ Ms. Ritu,
I also own a flat in A Tower. Visited Pranayam 2 months back. They (Marketing guys) put in by this Diwali as possession date. I recd. the mail from Puri ... reproduced as below. As per them, they have some problems going on with Labour availability. Otherwise, the quality of flats seems good. The only issue, is that they don't have sewarge lines laid not yet.

"Ref : Possession against Agreement for Sale for Apartment No. ____ in “Pranayam”, Sector 82 & 85, Faridabad.

1. Project “Pranayam” in terms of critical appreciation by professional architects and developers is being rated as the most premium product produced by any developer in the NCR.
2. Our valued customers who have been periodically visiting the project and have been making valuable contributions in terms of suggestions have been overwhelmed by our response and the massive upgradation of the project from the original projections.
3. In terms of our agreement the specified period for possession is 39 months from the date of execution of the sale agreement, subject to terms of Clause 31. In terms of the said clause we are entitled to a further extension of 8 months due to periodic non-supply of electricity and delay in the sanction of the revised building plans. As such, the extension of time under the terms of the agreement is 8 months and we are contractually bound to give possession to all the customers who have faithfully complied with the terms of payment and other terms as set out in the sale agreement.
4. Our management has made a huge endeavour, not only to deliver a world class project but has spared no cost or effort to deliver possession of your apartments and the entire project including the club house and other facilities within the contracted time frame.

We once again wish to assure you that possession will be offered well within the specified contract period or even before that. We have endeavoured to meet our customers from time to time and have been gratified by their feedback given to us both orally and in writing. We would be pleased to hear from you in case you have any further suggestion or concern about obtaining possession. However, it is material for all customers to note that compliance of the terms of payment and the other terms to which the customers are bound, would be a condition precedent before an offer of possession can be made. For customers who have not made payments in time, it would be unfair to other customers who have faithfully complied with the terms of the sale agreement. Delay in payments would attract interest in terms of the contract conditions. There will be no waiver of interest in respect of any such customer, who has willfully defaulted and made the project to suffer.

Wishing you all the very best."
deepak2000

Postby davesh » Sun Aug 21, 2011 2:26 pm

Nibha28 wrote:Hello Friends

Has any one of your received the following letter from Prayanam? It looks that the possession would begiven only early next year. If I remember correctly, a term of 33 months was mentioned to me when I signed up and now they are citing clauses for delay? Does any one have a copy of their agreement and could verify?
Just wanted to be sure if they are trying to be smart with customers?
Pl share your views.
Saraswati

Dear Customer,

Ref : Possession against Agreement for Sale for Apartment No. C11/402 in “Pranayam”, Sector 82 & 85, Faridabad.

Wishing you all the very best.

Regards,

Kaushik Sen Gupta
VP (Marketing)
Puri Construction Pvt. Ltd.

guptanishant12 wrote:I also got the mail against my booking in C block. but my agreement with them are for 33 months + 3 months of extension in case of natural calamity or union strike. Since later is not the case, ideally they should deliver us on time.

guptanishant12 wrote:I also got the mail against my booking in C block. but my agreement with them are for 33 months + 3 months of extension in case of natural calamity or union strike. Since later is not the case, ideally they should deliver us on time.

Dear Pranayam flat owners,

I own a flat in Tower C. Have recently joined this forum/group & really delighted to see the development on engagement atleast within the " to be neighbour" group.

I believe Pranayam Flat owners can atleast make a small group before the possession which will surely be helpful for each of us (End Users)to negotiate time to time about our interests with the builder or any other assosiation(if required).
I am visiting the site frequently ,atleast once in a month to see the progress & the latest news is that the possession might go up to August-december 2012. Also the basis communities & infrastructure has been also in delay bcz of delay from HUDA in aquiring/taking control of the land which will be utilized for Roads,Sewerage & other basis infrastructure.
Negotiation as a group will always better compare with as an individual.And whatever i know late possessions always minimise the interests of an individual vis a vis the builder or local authorities.

Lets stay in touch with each other & if possible meet somewhere asap to form our PRANAYAM GROUP.

Best Regards,

Davesh
davesh

Return to Puri Pranayam