Join us on Facebook
Become a GFWA member

Site Announcements

Invitation to RPS SAVANA Allottees to join Case in NCDRC against RPS Infrastructures Ltd

Have you submitted a rating and reviewed your project?
Rate & Review your project now! Submit your project and review.
Read Reviews! Share your feedback!

** Enhanced EDC Stayed by High Court **

Forum email notifications...Please read !
Carpool from Greater Faridabad to Noida
Carpool from Greater Faridabad to GGN

Advertise with us

Connect and meet with residents of Puri Pranayam, Sector 82-85 Faridabad

Mail from Puri Construction regarding site inspection

Postby Nibha28 » Sat Feb 25, 2012 10:40 am

Dear Members,

Received following mail from PCL. Has any member from any project has been stopped from flat inspection if EDC is not paid.? Pl advise.
Saraswati

Madam/Sir,

As per the mail below we are allowing 4/6 appointments based on prior written requests received from individual customers. But this is being allowed subject to your having cleared all the payment demands[EDC etc], raised so far. It is again made clear that inspection without prior appointment shall not be entertained under any circumstances, in future. Kindly extend your best cooperation in this regard to enable us to carry out the inspection to your complete satisfaction. For any clarification you may write to marketing@puricontructions.com
Nibha28
GFWA Member
GFWA Member

any further mail from PCL regarding inspection

Postby Nibha28 » Sat Feb 25, 2012 10:46 am

Dear Prayanam Members,

Has anybody received the following mail from PCL. I received this on 22nd. Do I understand that I can't inspect my unit unless EDC is paid? Can a builder who has taken 95% of my money stop me from inspection just because I have not paid EDC? Can they take one sided decision?
Any inputs/clarification on this?

Saraswati
Madam/Sir,

As per the mail below we are allowing 4/6 appointments based on prior written requests received from individual customers. But this is being allowed subject to your having cleared all the payment demands[EDC etc], raised so far. It is again made clear that inspection without prior appointment shall not be entertained under any circumstances, in future. Kindly extend your best cooperation in this regard to enable us to carry out the inspection to your complete satisfaction. For any clarification you may write to marketing@puricontructions.com
Nibha28
GFWA Member
GFWA Member

Re: any further mail from PCL regarding inspection

Postby sureshwar » Tue Mar 20, 2012 1:29 am

what does this mean ?

does it mean u are allowed to have a look at your flat and campus only by appointment ?

Is this standard practise with Puri ?

What is status of OC with Puri ?

How is communication in terms of letters and circulars by Puri.

At Ozone one can always visit campus without appointment but communication is poor- nothing in writing.

Suresh
Ozone
sureshwar
GFWA Member
GFWA Member

Return to Puri Pranayam