Join us on Facebook
Become a GFWA member

Site Announcements

Invitation to RPS SAVANA Allottees to join Case in NCDRC against RPS Infrastructures Ltd

Have you submitted a rating and reviewed your project?
Rate & Review your project now! Submit your project and review.
Read Reviews! Share your feedback!

** Enhanced EDC Stayed by High Court **

Forum email notifications...Please read !
Carpool from Greater Faridabad to Noida
Carpool from Greater Faridabad to GGN

Advertise with us

News feed, media related information on Greater Faridabad News and Development

GFWA Meets Haryana CM-Bhupinder Singh Hooda

Postby yadav_ajay » Sun Apr 01, 2012 8:11 pm

http://faridabadmetro.com/2012/04/01/gr ... -builders/

Greater Faridabad Welfare Association Meets Haryana CM Bhupinder Singh Hooda For Complaining Against Greater Faridabad Builders
Apr 01, 2012

Faridabad: 20 members from Greater Faridabad Welfare Association (GFWA) and other societies across Greater Faridabad area visited Haryana CM Bhupinder Singh Hooda residence at Delhi to inform and seek government assistance on problems faced by the property buyers in Sector 75 – 89 in Faridabad.

The group apprised Haryana CM about the Builders cheating the customers and making un-justified demand by them in the name of External Development Charges (EDC) and Infrastructure Development Charges (IDC).

Haryana CM Bhupinder Singh Hooda was told that all colonizers across Greater Faridabad Sectors 75 to 89 are making money in the name of EDC and IDC and all those Builders are over charging above the Govt. demand notice.

This way builders are collecting extra funds from customers and filling their pockets with this money.

Haryana CM has assured the members of the societies that he will take action against the builder and also asked who is the “Main Builder” for this fraud.

Greater Faridabad Welfare Association (GFWA) told CM that “BPTP” is the main culprit cheating and conducting malpractices majorly in Neharpar sectors and while other builders are also required to be brought into the audit ambit on malpractices.

Haryana CM Bhupinder Singh Hooda has assured the GFWA members that he will check on their complaints and make sure that builders are reined in.
yadav_ajay
GFWA Member
GFWA Member

Re: GFWA Meets Haryana CM-Bhupinder Singh Hooda

Postby yogesh » Mon Apr 02, 2012 8:24 am

बिल्डरों के खिलाफ सीएम के कड़े तेवर
link http://epaper.bhaskar.com/faridabad/106/02042012/cph/1/
:clap: :clap: :clap:

बिल्डरों के खिलाफ सीएम के कड़े तेवर

निवेशकों से कहा- ठगने वाले बिल्डरों की सूची दो, कराएंगे जांच

भास्कर न्यूज त्न फरीदाबाद
नहरपार हजारों निवेशकों से ईडीसी (बाह्य विकास शुल्क) व आईडीसी (ढांचा विकास शुल्क) के नाम पर अधिक पैसे वसूलने और डेवलपमेंट के मामले को लेकर एक प्रतिनिधिमंडल दिल्ली में प्रदेश के सीएम भूपेंद्र सिंह हुड्डा से रविवार सुबह नौ बजे मिला। निवेशकों के अनुसार उनकी शिकायत सुनने के बाद सीएम ने बिल्डरों के खिलाफ कड़े तेवर दिखाए हैं। यहां तक कि सीएम ने निवेशकों से पूछा, नहरपार कौन सबसे बड़ा फ्रॉड बिल्डर है। उसके खिलाफ कार्रवाई की जाएगी। उन्होंने मामले की जांच के आदेश दिए हैं और जल्द जांच टाउन एंड कंट्री प्लानिंग के डायरेक्टर के पास जाएगी।

क्या कहा निवेशकों ने : नहरपार ग्रेटर फरीदाबाद वेलफेयर एसोसिएशन के प्रवक्ता अजय यादव ने बताया कि निवेशकों के प्रतिनिधि मंडल ने सीएम को बताया कि 25 मई 2011 को उनके पास बिल्डर की मार्फत एक नोटिस आया। इसमें सेक्टर के ईडीसी (बाहरी विकास सुविधा शुल्क) बढ़ाने की बात कही गई थी। निवेशकों का कहना है कि जब यहां डेवलपमेंट ही नहीं हुई तो ईडीसी कैसे बढ़ा दी गई। इतना ही नहीं यह ईडीसी 2005 से बढ़ाने की बात शामिल थी। उनसे सरकार ने डेवलपमेंट कर के रूप में 150 रुपए प्रति स्क्वायर फीट के हिसाब से रुपए लिए थे। इसके बाद फिर से उनसे 140 रुपए स्क्वायर फीट के हिसाब से मांगे जा रहे हैं। उन्होंने कोर्ट के समक्ष दी याचिका में पहले दी हुई ईडीसी का हिसाब मांगा है और फिलहाल की स्थिति से अवगत कराया है। जब एग्रीमेंट हुआ था तो उसमें लोक लुभावने वायदे किए थे लेकिन इन वादों पर कोई भी बिल्डर खरा नहीं उतरा है। इस बारे में वे हाईकोर्ट की शरण ले चुके हैं। सीएम ने निवेशकों की शिकायत सुनने के बाद अपने पीए को टाउन एंड कंट्री प्लानिंग के डायरेक्ट के पास शिकायत भेजने और जांच कराने के आदेश दिए। अब जल्द ही इस मामले में जांच शुरू हो जाएगी। निवेशक कुछ दिन बाद दोबारा सीएम से मिलेंगे। इस मौके पर राजन अग्रवाल, उमेश प्रभाकर, राहुल गोयल, कुमुद रंजन, पंकज रावत सहित अन्य निवेशकों का प्रतिनिधिमंडल शामिल था।
yogesh
GFWA Member
GFWA Member

Postby ddamitav » Mon Apr 02, 2012 8:32 am

Why this crocodile tears by HOODA??? When HUDA is not able to create the infrastructure after taking hundreds of crore rupees as EDC!!

Now he is saying about taking action against builders, even builders are not in good position in greater faridabad due to lack of demand they are not able to sell their project completely. Had the infrastructure in place on time we would not face this situation now.

Regards,

Amitav
ddamitav
GFWA Member
GFWA Member

Postby dheerajjain » Mon Apr 02, 2012 12:03 pm

I agree with Amitav that small developers are currently in financial mess in Greater Faridabad. But, they themselves have to blame for it. They invested funds (including EDC) received from projects in other housing/IT Parks/Shopping Mall/Business Centers projects. But, I believe things will change if Metro work proceeds smoothly without disruption from NHAI. Because these IT Parks/Shopping Mall/Business Centers are along NH 2 in Faridabad. We also now have to take call in paying our enhanced EDC dues to builders provided they come out with right figures. I believe Court case can go on and we can enter in some kind of understanding with developers that if GFWA wins, then they have to refund enhanced EDC amounts without any objections.This will also improve financial condition of developers and they will be in a better position to complete projects and provide us possession of our residential units.
dheerajjain
GFWA Member
GFWA Member

Postby yadav_ajay » Mon Apr 02, 2012 1:26 pm

I don’t agree on this, All builder either small or Big they all collected money (EDC) from us back in 2006-07 and but didn’t submitted those funds to Govt.
Where that money gone?? If they are under Financial mess, they are due to their own problems..not due to us.
We never asked them to invest our money in other projects, but they were greedy and were planning to earn quick bucks from our hard earned money.
Actual real picture of Development started last year, when there were no action from Govt. Side...And before that we were taking that one day development will get start.. All Builders earned big profits from our money..They are having luxary lifestyle and having Big cars...but to complete Project they don't have money..how can it happen?
Even they have charged more money in the name of EDC from all customers and earning profit on that money since 2006-07...today also they are demanding over and above govt. notification..
So, all in all they are not in loss.

On NH-2 only 03 Builders of neharpar are coming with IT Complex...what about other smaller Builder..like KLJ, Zion, etc etc..
Even these smaller builders are in advance stage of completion rather that those Bigger Builders...
So metro on NH-2 will not give much impact on So called builders, as they already sold their projects.
There is one saying “jitni chadar hoti hai itne pyar pasane chahiye”.

On EDC, are we saying that if Builders had been given Correct figures, we would have paid EDC earlier??
Almost all builders were saying the same thing from day one that whatever would be outcome of Court case, they will follow.
So..what does it mean???

Is there any guarantee that builder will not divert this funds( EDC) to somewhere else?
will it really improve their Financial conditions, with our this small contribution?? I differ on this
Actual Situation will not improve till builders themselves are serious about this..
yadav_ajay
GFWA Member
GFWA Member

Postby ddamitav » Mon Apr 02, 2012 3:06 pm

Hi Ajay,

1) It is true that at the time of prelunch builders sell 30% of the Inventory below cost price ( in case of greater faridabad read below cots price is 1300-1400 sqft) and when the projects gets constructed the prices goes up and up and at the end of construction it reaches 2.5 times to 3 times of the launch price here the builder sells rest 70% of his inventory thus making huge profit. In case of Faridabad everything was moving in a right direction till 2007 and after that things have changed dramatically and builder could not able to sell the remaining inventory.

2) What ever money they received from the investor like us they spend in mantaining their luxury lifestyle and also the invested chunk of our money in land thinking that it will mutiply overnight.

3) Due to ovious reason ( read no infrastructure development) demand in greater faridabad falls hence the money invested by builders did not fached any return they get screwed.

4) I magine if there was wide road network in Grater faridabad with all mordern aminities ( the amound paid as EDC is sufficient for world class infrastructure) then this situation would not arise.

5) Builders made a mistake by throwing open all the buildings of a project for sell here in Mumbai builders 1st sell one or 2 buildings and when that sold out the start booking for other building hence they mantained a steady cash flow and deliver on time or before time. I have also seen a builder in Mumbai LODHA who did the same thing like Graeter Faridabad by opening booking of all the flats but he is not able to complete the constructuin of a single tower in these 4 years. only diffrence is that prices has gone up from 2400 psf to 9100 psf.

Moving ahead:
1) Builders should atleat complete couple of towers asap hand handout for possession. once people start living it will appreciate the price. and they can complete other towers in phase manner

2) Builders should provide shuttle service from the project to nearest Bus Stop/metro station on chargeable basis for its members ( In Mumbai Suberb most of the society has bus services to nearest station. For big society there are shuttle services very 15 min in pick hour and 30 min in the off pick hour to the nearest railway station). For example for RPS savana if they deploy 3 mini buses to Badarpur metro station then definitely it will increase the USP of the project and most people will think to stay in RPS Savana). once society form these buses will be transfered to society and cost of the Bus will be bear by the members.

3) Alos they should start beautifing the complex so that it will attarct new investor.

4) The question of Paying or not paying EDC is a catch 22 situation, we need to take a measured and calculative decision on it as rightly you said if we pay then what is the guareenty that they will pay it to the govt and secondly alraedy 1000 crores rupees are with govt then why dont they use them?

5) If you ask me for this situation in Faridabad Govt is 90% responsible and builder is 10% as its Dharma of a builder to mantain a luxury lifestyle by using our money and its every where in India so we should not expect a builder to spent all our money in the project.

Regards,

Amitav

2) The builder
ddamitav
GFWA Member
GFWA Member

Postby yadav_ajay » Mon Apr 02, 2012 3:32 pm

Hi Amit,
I agree with you on some points, but still differ on some points.
During, 2005~2007, prices of Gr. FBD and Noida/Gr Noida were almost same and now you can see the difference.
yes fully agree, that what even happens Govt. is responsible for 90%.
If Govt. is having control and would completed development work on time. It would be totally different picture.
Also, there are lots of difference between North India and Maharashtra builders.
Pune/Mumbai Authority control is very high on builders, which it is reverse in gr. FBD case..
I hope you understand what I mean.

for your Points 1, 2, and 3, under Moving ahead : few builders across Gr FBD started these activities.
And due to that Premium has gone up many fold in recent months.

Also, Builders operating in Gr FBD taken us guaranteed and think that we are middle class working peoples are don't have guts to fight with them. Due to this, they are delaying possession of units and even not allowing to visit Sites.

Anyway..this is long discussion and can be concluded between you and me.
We are all sufferer and paying hefty EMI and rents, waiting for our dream home....
yadav_ajay
GFWA Member
GFWA Member

Postby prabhat20042003 » Mon Apr 02, 2012 4:38 pm

Hi Mr. Ajay,

I agree with you that there are lots of difference North India & Maharashtra builders & rule & regulations. In Maharashtra Registration of Agreement is mandatory, without Registration no Loan will be approved. All conditions, cost & amenities are described in agreement & no alteration is allowed after registration. Projects are delivered on time. Construction & booking have been done phase wise. These all things make huge difference between North & West.
I have booked a flat in Pune before one year & within six months I will get the possession of that flat. All buildings of that project are 12 storied. This is a very big project & total area of this project is more than 50 acre.
So you can measure the difference between North & West.
prabhat20042003
GFWA Member
GFWA Member

Postby maanooj » Mon Apr 02, 2012 4:45 pm

Dear All,

Hi,

I am new member of your association / team . This is my first mail. Thanks a lot to GFWA team for their hard efforts.
I have a flat in Uppal Jade. I had made the payment of EDC/IDC of Rs. 150/- per square feet to builder.
Is it OK or I have to approach builder for the same ?

F.Y.I.- I have purchased the flat last year in mid of January ( 2011 ).

Thanks,
Manoj ; Jade ; D2-806 , Fbd.
Contact no.-9871392499
maanooj

Postby yogesh » Mon Apr 02, 2012 8:45 pm

Amit ji
i am agree with u on some comments but the property price in 2005 to 2007 is low in faridabad the construction cost is also about 500 to 600 per sq feet . these builders sold there projects in good price (1300 psf) RPS a small builder (then) sold savana then buy a good land bank in sector 88 and on NH 2 . now the investors of savana are struggling for there home . like ferrous a very small builder who take money from people is know the owner of 100 acare township ,these builder rase money from home seekers and put in there other projects the bptp is also a big example bptp raised money from plots the investors has paid up to 95 % money by 2008 but after taking money company invest in noida deal then gurgoan township they have no money to complete the ongoing projects but they have money to buy land bank some sources are saying that bptp is buying major lands in new g faridabad ( new sectors ) they don't pay EDC charges to govt only give bank guaranty , so please don't compare 2006 no body invest in property for a 8 % increase annually .
yogesh
GFWA Member
GFWA Member

Postby dearkundan » Tue Apr 03, 2012 12:54 pm

I totally agree with Ajay.

The builder's in Greater Faridabad (and all over India, in general) are now the new feudal lords of India. If they lose money, serfs (read flat owners) have to be taxed. If they make money, they are entitled to it by virtue of being in bed with corrupt politicians and bureaucrats. Profit is theirs, losses are to be borne by us. They gamble with our money and if they win, it is theirs. If they miscalculate and lose, it is bad economy and expect us to bail them out.

A very apt analogy from different field is Kingfisher Airlines. Mallya has money to run an IPL team and F1 team, but asks staff to wait for their salaries; and expects bail out from taxpyer's (our) money. Contrast this with General Motors in US. When they were facing crisis, the government did bail them out, but original shareholders were totally wiped out. Its simple economics, if gains are yours, so are the losses - whether they are out of your incompetence or due to miscalculations or out of changed environment.

We should not pay a penny more than is our due. And the builders are accountable to flat owners for the money paid by them. If they have nothing to show us for the money paid to them so far, how can they expect to be paid more. How long can we be throwing GOOD money after BAD money.
dearkundan
GFWA Member
GFWA Member

Postby dheerajjain » Tue Apr 03, 2012 10:31 pm

maanooj wrote:Dear All,

Hi,

I am new member of your association / team . This is my first mail. Thanks a lot to GFWA team for their hard efforts.
I have a flat in Uppal Jade. I had made the payment of EDC/IDC of Rs. 150/- per square feet to builder.
Is it OK or I have to approach builder for the same ?

F.Y.I.- I have purchased the flat last year in mid of January ( 2011 ).

Thanks,
Manoj ; Jade ; D2-806 , Fbd.
Contact no.-9871392499

Manoj, you are lucky that you have not yet got demand for enhanced EDC yet. Please be prepared to shell out money to be given towards that.
dheerajjain
GFWA Member
GFWA Member

Return to Media Corner