Join us on Facebook
Become a GFWA member

Site Announcements

Invitation to RPS SAVANA Allottees to join Case in NCDRC against RPS Infrastructures Ltd

Have you submitted a rating and reviewed your project?
Rate & Review your project now! Submit your project and review.
Read Reviews! Share your feedback!

** Enhanced EDC Stayed by High Court **

Forum email notifications...Please read !
Carpool from Greater Faridabad to Noida
Carpool from Greater Faridabad to GGN

Advertise with us

News feed, media related information on Greater Faridabad News and Development

NDTV Profit Property Show on Greater Faridabad, May 2012

Postby BlessU » Tue May 29, 2012 12:01 am

Hi
Greetings

Please check and comment on the NDTV chat on Gr Faridabad.

Firstly thanks to all the GFWA members for raising their concern and probably first time their voice gets heard on a prominent, Most ethical, English, National Channel.

http://profit.ndtv.com/show/The-Propert ... akh/233918

Real issues still got shadowed by presentation of two big cousins of Real Estate who are there only to promote their project.

This is just the start and hopefully we will see more things trigerring off after Seemas Maiden CNN IBN Citizen Journalist show.

Cheers
BlessU

Re: NDTV Profit, Property Show May 12

Postby dheerajjain » Tue May 29, 2012 8:22 am

Thanks a lot BlessU and to all GFWA members who participated in raising the voice of Greater Faridabad.
dheerajjain
GFWA Member
GFWA Member

Postby kumarashish » Tue May 29, 2012 9:18 am

Thanks for all your efforts. Hope other TV channel will follow-up Neharpar issue.
kumarashish
GFWA Member
GFWA Member

Postby Pankaj Rawat » Tue May 29, 2012 10:04 am

This is indeed a very good coverage on the real fact of Neharpar / Greater Faridabad.
Now that it was been aired by national news channel, it will help in creating pressure towards builders.

Great efforts by BlessU and GFWA team in making this happen..... As always, appreciate all your efforts.

I request all members to circulate this Neharpar coverage of NDTV profits to all your contacts and friends who are impacted or planning to invest in Greater Faridabad.

Thanks & Regards
Pankaj
Pankaj Rawat
GFWA Member
GFWA Member

Postby Flat-Deals.com » Tue May 29, 2012 10:19 am

Hi all,

Though I salute the efforts of the GFWA, I must say that this report will end up discouraging Faridabad property buyers.

There are question marks all over the report and the main reporters have not highlighted the current development work in Neharpar. In fact, if you view the show from an objective perspective, you are actually discouraged from buying property in Neharpar.

In reality, the situation is just the reverse. Today, smart money is flowing in to the area and many financiers who'd kept away are now putting their money in.

Existing Faridabad (Neharpar) property owners have 2 hopes left:

1. Get possession of their flats
2. Enjoy capital appreciation

The report tackles neither advantage.

In my opinion, the reporter should have taken on the builders and scythed through them by asking them incisive questions like:

1. If the government was not handing over the infrastructure, why weren't the builders informing buyers of the same, and why were they setting possession dates when work was not moving?

2. How much money has each builder made on collecting transfer charges?

3. etc.

Instead of taking on the builders and HUDA, the report has in fact worked against the flat owners of Neharpar.

Can we follow up with another report that can take on the builders' lobby?

Sunil
I'm an investor and have turned real estate consultant. My aim is to educate investors about how builders and brokers operate. I also bring investors up-to-speed with the current trends in the Faridabad and Gurgaon real estate markets.
Flat-Deals.com

Re: NDTV Profit Property Show on Greater Faridabad, May 2012

Postby kanvit » Tue May 29, 2012 10:28 am

Thanks for uploading this on the forum...

This show would be great, if some one from HUDA also a party on the discussion. Nevertheless, this area is getting attention now as we have few days back CNN-IBN covering the story.

regards
kanvit
Official Member
Official Member

Postby webmaster » Tue May 29, 2012 11:49 am

Video uploaded on youtube.

Video
YouTube
webmaster
Site ADMIN
Site ADMIN

Postby Pankaj Rawat » Tue May 29, 2012 12:19 pm

Hi Sunil,

I agree that Builders and Brokers will be negatively impacted by such report, but the end buyers will be benifited.
The current end-buyers are already in the net as most of the investors have exited quite early.

Though such report will create a negative sentiments for new buyers which inturn lower the appreciation for short period. But once posession starts and most of the flats gets occupied, the demand will again increase resulting in appreciation.

So this is a very positive coverage from an end user perspective who have put their hard earned money so that they can own and live in their home... for which they have been waiting for more than 6 years...

Regards
Pankaj

Flat-Deals.com wrote:Hi all,

Though I salute the efforts of the GFWA, I must say that this report will end up discouraging Faridabad property buyers.

There are question marks all over the report and the main reporters have not highlighted the current development work in Neharpar. In fact, if you view the show from an objective perspective, you are actually discouraged from buying property in Neharpar.

In reality, the situation is just the reverse. Today, smart money is flowing in to the area and many financiers who'd kept away are now putting their money in.

Existing Faridabad (Neharpar) property owners have 2 hopes left:

1. Get possession of their flats
2. Enjoy capital appreciation

The report tackles neither advantage.

In my opinion, the reporter should have taken on the builders and scythed through them by asking them incisive questions like:

1. If the government was not handing over the infrastructure, why weren't the builders informing buyers of the same, and why were they setting possession dates when work was not moving?

2. How much money has each builder made on collecting transfer charges?

3. etc.

Instead of taking on the builders and HUDA, the report has in fact worked against the flat owners of Neharpar.

Can we follow up with another report that can take on the builders' lobby?

Sunil
Pankaj Rawat
GFWA Member
GFWA Member

Postby webmaster » Tue May 29, 2012 4:02 pm

Agree with Pankaj. Builders and property dealers are already in an overdrive mode trying to woo more customers with the starting of little bit of development work and start of DMRC metro work. They are not concerned if projects are being completed, their only interest is to get more customers and mince money.

The show points out the pain the end-users have gone through in the last 6 years with no possession in sight. Yes, this will discourage prospective buyers, but we need to paint a real picture for them so that they do not fall into the same blackhole.

Development has started, but it is too early to even mention or start selling the area based on it. This will take another 3-4 years if HUDA does not fall asleep again.
webmaster
Site ADMIN
Site ADMIN

Postby Flat-Deals.com » Tue May 29, 2012 5:24 pm

Hi Guys,

I appreciate your opinions.

I just felt that the show takes away from the buyers and gives it to the builder-financier lobby. I too am as impacted as you folks are, and I don't like what the builders have done even though I am in the property business and selling Neharpar is part of my bread and butter.

BTW: Premiums for Faridabad property are shooting up -- Era Redwood's premium for a 3 BHK apartment, which was languishing at 6 lakhs couple of months back and 7 lakhs a month back, has shot up to 8 lakhs today. Era Divine Court 180 sq yard 1st floor premium is at 8.25 -8.5 lakhs -- it was 7 lakhs barely a week ago.

I just thought I'd share this good news with you folks.

Sunil
I'm an investor and have turned real estate consultant. My aim is to educate investors about how builders and brokers operate. I also bring investors up-to-speed with the current trends in the Faridabad and Gurgaon real estate markets.
Flat-Deals.com

Postby gaurav2877 » Tue May 29, 2012 5:50 pm

Hi Mr. Sunil: Do you know whats the premium for BPTP villa 150/225 yards. Also, whats the potential of the villas. Any appreciate expected during possession and when is the possesion date

Any information would be helpful here.

rgds
Ravi
gaurav2877
GFWA Member
GFWA Member

Postby sksaigal22@yahoo.co.in » Tue May 29, 2012 6:04 pm

the buyers at naharpar will be definitely affected. and why not?? just to allow builders and brokers to make money. how does it affect the old buyers and end users at all. in which way does it stall the progress of the area? we as end users are not concerned if new buyers are coming in at this point in time or not!! we are just waiting for our flats to be delivered along with the fruits of edc/idc payments-infrastructure-roads,sewer,electricity,etc.... please also put something everyone on twitter.com please for others to see and highlight the issue...
sksaigal22@yahoo.co.in
GFWA Member
GFWA Member

Postby sksaigal22@yahoo.co.in » Tue May 29, 2012 6:09 pm

we end buyers are concerned with flats delivery and infr issues like roads,water,sewer,electricity,etc... how does it impact us if new buyers dry up in naharpar for the time being?? the only affected will be the dealers and builders collecting hefty premiums on transfers.... development starts off just now is nothing to cry hoarse about... the rainy season is here. also twitter.com is good outlet to let the world know about non development of naharpar inspite of a good congress govt.at haryana :flag:
sksaigal22@yahoo.co.in
GFWA Member
GFWA Member

Postby prabhat20042003 » Tue May 29, 2012 7:23 pm

Hi Sunil,
What premiums are expecting at present scenario, at the time of possession & at completion of master road in P-3 Unit of SRS Pearl Floors.
prabhat20042003
GFWA Member
GFWA Member

Postby dheerajjain » Tue May 29, 2012 10:22 pm

I agree with Mr. Saigal, Pankaj and Jayanta. Buyers are looking at development and possession of their residential units so that they can stay there. Such kind of media coverage create pressures on Govt. and colonizers to deliver !
dheerajjain
GFWA Member
GFWA Member

Next

Return to Media Corner