Join us on Facebook
Become a GFWA member

Site Announcements

Invitation to RPS SAVANA Allottees to join Case in NCDRC against RPS Infrastructures Ltd

Have you submitted a rating and reviewed your project?
Rate & Review your project now! Submit your project and review.
Read Reviews! Share your feedback!

** Enhanced EDC Stayed by High Court **

Forum email notifications...Please read !
Carpool from Greater Faridabad to Noida
Carpool from Greater Faridabad to GGN

Advertise with us

KLJ Platinum Floor Buyers

Like and Share the story
Community forum for residents of KLJ Greens, Sector 77 Faridabad

KLJ Platinum Floor Buyers

Postby vasuarjit » Wed Jun 20, 2012 3:53 pm

Hello All

As you know that the second and third floor buyer have paid Rs. 100000/- (RS One Lakh only) extra for roof right. You all will have be happy that your have roof & you can use it for your own purpose. But dear friends now the company is refusing that roof right is for you. Because regarding this there is no declaration in the agreement.

Are you ready to dump your hard earned money or fight for your right?

We are planning to move consumer court. Its request to all of PLATINUM FLOOR buyer let join hands and raise our voice against builder.

You can drop[ your valuable ideas on my email " rajgupta_12@yahoo.co.in " so that you can make a strategy against loot by builder.

Regards

vasudev

vasuarjit
GFWA Member
GFWA Member

Re: KLJ PLATINUM FLOOR BUYER

Postby vasuarjit » Tue Jun 26, 2012 3:33 pm

Dear all
Greetings
1. Have anyone breakup of EDC/IDC demanded by KLJ?

2. Is there any active community for KLJ buyer?

3. I Filed RTI against KLJ , and after receiving reply I had sent demanded money to SPIO .But after one and half month gone not received any required document which i asked for. Anyone has ph. no of MRS. SUNITA SETHI SPIO/TCP office , so that I may contact and ask for the same. Already I reminded once but no positive response received yet. Pls suggest what should I do?

regards

vasudev
vasuarjit
GFWA Member
GFWA Member

Postby sksaigal22@yahoo.co.in » Tue Jun 26, 2012 6:48 pm

No edc/idc breakup given by KLj intheir 21st March 2012 letter on enhanced edc/idc.
I had a talk with somebody at KLJ and he said that it is being revised. That was about 10-12 days ago. However,what is the RTi about?
sksaigal22@yahoo.co.in
GFWA Member
GFWA Member

Postby vasuarjit » Fri Jun 29, 2012 11:43 am

Hello GFWA Core members

Greetings

After receiving RTI reply from SPIO/CTP, I made a demand draft and send it to the SPIO as documentation fee .After one and half month I didn't received documentation, meanwhile (on 16th june 2012) i sent a reminder letter, but no positive response received yet. I asked complete correspondence between Country planner and KLJ Developer from applying stage of license to till date.

Dear members! Pls suggest me that now what should I do, as I used this right first time. I will be highly oblige if anyone from you suggest and send a draft for concern authority.

with regards

vasudev
vasuarjit
GFWA Member
GFWA Member

Postby dheerajjain » Fri Jun 29, 2012 12:56 pm

Hi Vasudev

No need for sending demand draft again. Please send an e-mail to dheeraj.jain@myfaridabad.in and I will tell you contact number of Ms. Sunita Sethi. Please call her and ask to send required documents. If she does not oblige, we are having process of sending complaint to State Information Commission which is having powers of Civil Court to take necessary action.

Regards
Dheeraj
dheerajjain
GFWA Member
GFWA Member

Postby vasuarjit » Fri Jul 06, 2012 8:50 pm

Hello all
I have received all the conversation copy (approx 3500 papers) between KLJ DEVELOPERS and TOWN AND COUNTRY PLANNER under RTI Act. Now I am planning to move in cousumer court against KLJ DEVELOPERS. As my previous post I mentioned that now developer will not giving roof right to the buyer, while all of us paid Rs one lakh extra for roof. Although the lawn has been also decreased. Now I request to all the members who join our hand aginst KLJ can contact me . We will sit together and plan our next strategy to get refund our hard earned money or get roof right and so on.

you may leave your comment or mobile no. (if interested) for further process.

Regards

VASUDEV
vasuarjit
GFWA Member
GFWA Member

Postby bhasin_1982 » Sat Jul 07, 2012 11:07 am

Hello Vasudev Ji,

I also filed RTi against KLJ and got reply from RTI department.

You are right we should meet once to decide what would be the next step need to take againt the builder. I have sent so many reminder regarding area increase, roof right,extra edc demand etc . to Mr. Punnet as well as Mr. sandeep but not getting any response from their end.

I am with you and request to all other KLJ plantinum floors customer to come forward to join us to stop this unjustified demand of builder.

regds
Amit Bhasin
bhasin_1982

Postby vasuarjit » Mon Jul 16, 2012 8:42 pm

Hello All flat owner
Greetings
Once again I wish to inform to you that KLJ is not giving roof right and there is no LAWN provision now, while all of us paid for it .KLJ had looted our hard earned money and still is on continuous process. I got maximum number of correspondece letter between KLJ and Town Planner under RTI Act. But still I am awaiting to get some papers also. So that I am going to Chandhigarh on 23or 24th july. If anyone ready to visit there pls come forward so that we collect that papers and then we will file case in consumer court.

If anyone interested pls contact me on 9990620758 or post your mail on rajgupta_12@yahoo.co.in

Regards

vasudev
vasuarjit
GFWA Member
GFWA Member

Postby khuranaharsh » Tue Jul 17, 2012 5:16 pm

dear all

i also have a flat ground floor at platinum floor
when i visited the flat i was told that the LAWN AREA of 368sq ft
has been scrapped, there is no lawn now, whereas i was charged 1.90 +1 lacs = 2.90 extra
for PLC which included the lawn. this is simply cheating on behalf of KLJ

regards

harsh khurana

9811170642, 9560767778
khuranaharsh

Postby vasuarjit » Wed Jul 25, 2012 11:07 am

Hello All
Greetings
Possesion of Platinum Floor has been delay. Next possesion date is in March 2013........ hope it would be extend again.
Tomorrow i.e. 25th july we are going to KLJ office to discuss about exect time of possesion , EDC calculation, area increasing ,roof right and so on.....

Any one who is interested pls contanct me so that we may build pressure on the builder to clerify our Status- quo.

Come forward like Anna Hazare, Kerjriwal, Bedi to exploit the nexus of builder.
Start Fast-ing :flag:

Hope for positive support

Regards

VASUDEV
vasuarjit
GFWA Member
GFWA Member

Postby naresh_dhawan75 » Wed Jul 25, 2012 5:59 pm

We are part of Klj greens Phase 1, we have been cheated on various accounts.

Let"s join hands and unite and fight out with KLJ

Naresh
naresh_dhawan75
GFWA Member
GFWA Member

Postby vasuarjit » Wed Jul 25, 2012 6:54 pm

Hello Naresh ji
would you like to share your problem regarding KLJ green? I would be happy to help you . As I received all conversation copies from DTCP Chd. Please let me know in which pocket you have your flat and how many units in that pocket/tower. I know some people from KLJ green who are fighting against KLJ in consumer court. Next hearing is Aug. If you join them i can give his contact no.

Start Fighting and Win the battle.

Remember "MAHABHART JITNE KE LIYE KAURAVO KI FAUJ KI ZAROORAT NAHI HOTI, ISE TO PANDAV HI JEET SAKTE HAI.

Be Pandav rather than Karna,

rgds

vasudev
vasuarjit
GFWA Member
GFWA Member

Postby vkbans » Thu Jul 26, 2012 5:43 am

Hi Vasuarjit,

I am also invested in Greens...main contentions I have with them:
- No communication / Refund of additional EDC collected by KLJ
- extreme Delay in possession
and possibly charges collected for Parking area (I am not clear on this issue but heard that there was ruling from SC that coloniser can not charge for Parking area in Township however not heard much in this forum)...

Can you please help me to connect with other KLJ Greens consumer who is fighting the case with KLJ to understand if we share common cause etc and if yes, how can we become the party to that...?

Vikram
vkbans
GFWA Member
GFWA Member

Postby naresh_dhawan75 » Thu Jul 26, 2012 6:57 am

To add to Vikram list-

We have booked the flat I'n 2006 and it is already 6 years and possession seems another 1 year, further, the possession being planned by Klj is without any amenties/etc. For ex I had Booked a PLC flat for landscaping/ swimming pool/ green area / etc but all
these things have not even started, the project name itself stated "greens" but their is no sight of green area only concrete jungle.

Further, they plan to charge EEC /FCC charges approx Rs 150/- whereas nobody I'n that area is charging more than 80. Therefore, the intention is not clear.

Please share the contact details of the concerned people who are fighting against Klj greens project and if possible - pls share the documents which you have.

Email I'd : naresh_dhawan
naresh_dhawan75
GFWA Member
GFWA Member

Postby kghosh72 » Thu Jul 26, 2012 10:56 am

Dear All,

Good Morning. Vasudevji, it seems it is your turn now to suffer from very poor response from KLjians. Only the known suspects turn up like all the times. no new flat owners seem to materialize. Anyway on a positive note, lets us keep slogging it out maybe we will have 15-20 flat owners in this week. Hoping for the best, wish you and all of us Good Luck.
Regards,

Koushik Ghosh
kghosh72
GFWA Member
GFWA Member

Next

Return to KLJ Greens Faridabad