Join us on Facebook
Become a GFWA member

Site Announcements

Invitation to RPS SAVANA Allottees to join Case in NCDRC against RPS Infrastructures Ltd

Have you submitted a rating and reviewed your project?
Rate & Review your project now! Submit your project and review.
Read Reviews! Share your feedback!

** Enhanced EDC Stayed by High Court **

Forum email notifications...Please read !
Carpool from Greater Faridabad to Noida
Carpool from Greater Faridabad to GGN

Advertise with us

KLJ Greens Resale

Like and Share the story
Community forum for residents of KLJ Greens, Sector 77 Faridabad

KLJ Greens Resale

Postby yogesh » Mon Sep 24, 2012 9:18 pm

Hi,

To all members of KLJ Greens and sector 77 projects buyers,

My request is to join the protest of 30 September in a good number and with ur family
the current resale price of klj greens is above 2100 per sq feet for upper floors for those flats jinki timely payment hui hai company is increasing the bsp to 3500 per sq feet ,from navratras . the construction of much awaited sector 82-79 dividing road is also going on a slow pace . after this connectivity and construction activities in sector 77 the rates will touch more than 3000 per sq feet in a short period of six months . as the construction of internal 24 meter sector dividing road is also in progress . hope all klj , park floors ,parkland pride floors and all other future greater faridabad wasi will join the protest POKET MAR for a great greater faridabad come in large numbers with ur family and friends
thanks
yogesh
GFWA Member
GFWA Member

Re: KLJ Greens Resale

Postby naresh_dhawan75 » Tue Sep 25, 2012 9:02 am

Company confirmed has alreadyrevised to BSP 3500/- for Phase II. Therefore Phase I rates should be much higher.
The resale rates are bound to increase NOW
naresh_dhawan75
GFWA Member
GFWA Member

Postby mikesab » Tue Sep 25, 2012 10:28 am

I tend to disagree here. KLJ Greens is a good project at a bad location. It is at the far corner of the area and it will never be able to compare with the prices of projects in sec-80 to sec-89. So if you have invested in KLJ Greeens, you should make a switch ASAP before the difference grows more. Eg. Last year KLJ Greens was selling at 1700/sq ft or so and RPS Savana was at 1950/sq ft. Right now KLJ Greens is at 2100/sq ft and Savana is at 2800/sq ft. Location is always the most important deciding factor when choosing a property.
mikesab

Postby gupta.rajeev » Tue Sep 25, 2012 10:39 am

I also agree with Mayur Ji. Location is a big factor. The projects in Phase 1 will always remain costlier and move faster than the projects in Phase 3. KLJ Greens, BPTP Resort are in phase 3 which can not match Phase 1 projects.
gupta.rajeev

Postby yogesh » Tue Sep 25, 2012 11:22 am

hi
all i am agree with u all
but my means that is the development in sector 77 is on a good pace because bptp is working one of the most costly project in this area parkland pride as all of us knows that the construction of sec 79- 78 dividing road is almost complete (mud work , drain work and mota pathar work ) and the internal work of 24 meter road is also on a good speed . my suggestion to invest in klj greens because the rates are much affordable like 2100 to 2300 now depanding upon floor and size . and if u talking about the distance klj greens is only 3.5 km from pranayam the one of most costly projects of nehar par (from sector roads )ye rate apko pure ncr me nahi milegaa the project is now on its finalizing stage .u are talking about one year ago i buy a three bed room servant unit in may 2012 at the rate of 1625 per sq feet ( lower floor ). but the position is different know . ye bhaut phele ki bat thee that this project is very far jab app tigaon road se klj greens jatee thee . i have also a flat in princess park but klj greens is a now a hot investment as per todays rates u can save about 40 lacs if u invest in a three bed room ( comparison with park grendeura ) all of u knows that i never recommend for fhase 3 projects but(in future ) but the time is change now . joo pechee hai uske agee aane ki sambhawana hai jo agee hai wo to sirf peche he jaa sakta hai kyonki wo agee to hai hii .
join poketmar protest on sundayy
yogesh
GFWA Member
GFWA Member

Postby mikesab » Tue Sep 25, 2012 11:44 am

yogesh wrote:joo pechee hai uske agee aane ki sambhawana hai jo agee hai wo to sirf peche he jaa sakta hai kyonki wo agee to hai hii .

Yogeshjee I am sorry again but I tend to disagree. Examples dekho - Golf course Road in Gurgaon at one time was 7000/sq ft and at that time Sohna road was around 3000/sq ft. Right now Golf Course Road is at 20,000/sq ft and similar on Sohna Road are at 7000/sq ft. Same in Faridabad. No sector in Faridabad city would be able to beat prices of sec-14 and sec-15. So some locations will always be better than others and difference would grow not lessen.

So some locations will always be better than others and there are reasons why sector-77 is badly located. Farthest from all parts of NCR and nearest Metro station. People are asking for different kind of prices but you can always close a resale deal at 2100 or so in Greens, many are asking for 2400 etc, but there is no transaction happening at that price. The price rise KLJ has witnessed is only because many projects in sec-81 to sec-89 have grown much bigger, so little bit of price rise in KLJ was obvious.

Yogeshji I will ask you question. right now RPS Savana is available in fresh booking for Rs. 3100/sq ft and KLJ Greens at 3500/sq ft. Ap batao ap kya loge? Difference in fresh booking and resale market of Savana is Rs. 200/sq ft or so, however in case of KLJ its Rs. 1400/sq ft. Khud hi socho demand me kya hai!
mikesab

Postby gupta.rajeev » Tue Sep 25, 2012 12:03 pm

Dear Yogeshji, KLJ is not selling its units directly and is through Karambhoomi only. And the property dealers in the city say this is a negative point for KLJ. All the transfers and NOC are to get from Karambhoomi. It is not easy to get these so easily from Karambhoomi . Plus Karambhoomi will give you so many commitments which would be tested for authenticity only at the time of possession.
It would have been better if KLJ deal with its customers directly. Till that time it is good to keep distance from KLJ and deal with some other builder directly.
gupta.rajeev

Postby gupta.rajeev » Tue Sep 25, 2012 12:12 pm

true fact by Mayur Ji,

by mayur_sabharwal » Tue Sep 25, 2012 11:44 am

yogesh wrote:
joo pechee hai uske agee aane ki sambhawana hai jo agee hai wo to sirf peche he jaa sakta hai kyonki wo agee to hai hii .

Yogeshjee I am sorry again but I tend to disagree. Examples dekho - Golf course Road in Gurgaon at one time was 7000/sq ft and at that time Sohna road was around 3000/sq ft. Right now Golf Course Road is at 20,000/sq ft and similar on Sohna Road are at 7000/sq ft. Same in Faridabad. No sector in Faridabad city would be able to beat prices of sec-14 and sec-15. So some locations will always be better than others and difference would grow not lessen.

So some locations will always be better than others and there are reasons why sector-77 is badly located. Farthest from all parts of NCR and nearest Metro station. People are asking for different kind of prices but you can always close a resale deal at 2100 or so in Greens, many are asking for 2400 etc, but there is no transaction happening at that price. The price rise KLJ has witnessed is only because many projects in sec-81 to sec-89 have grown much bigger, so little bit of price rise in KLJ was obvious.

Yogeshji I will ask you question. right now RPS Savana is available in fresh booking for Rs. 3100/sq ft and KLJ Greens at 3500/sq ft. Ap batao ap kya loge? Difference in fresh booking and resale market of Savana is Rs. 200/sq ft or so, however in case of KLJ its Rs. 1400/sq ft. Khud hi socho demand me kya hai!
gupta.rajeev

Postby prabhat20042003 » Tue Sep 25, 2012 12:22 pm

Rajeev ji, Please let me know the position of SRS Pearl Independent Floors.
prabhat20042003
GFWA Member
GFWA Member

Postby yogesh » Tue Sep 25, 2012 2:08 pm

Dear rajeev
ur examples are nice
i am not comprising mahindra cloris to klj greens i am taliking about the neharpar area u say that
Eg. Last year KLJ Greens was selling at 1700/sq ft or so and RPS Savana was at 1950/sq ft. Right now KLJ Greens is at 2100/sq ft and Savana is at 2800/sq ft. Location is always the most important deciding factor when choosing a property.
as much as i know last year the resale of klj greens is around -100 rs premium means the buyers are solding there units in loss of about rs 100 sq feet ,means the rates are about 1300 to 1400 per sq feet today we are talking about this project resale we are not talking about fresh bookings . if u ask me that i buy in fresh booking i say no
because till date i never buy in fresh bookings
the resale market is the true market and fresh bookings are for the person who wants to pay in installments
u say that the savana resale is on 2800 is not true when company is booking the project in 3100 why can a buyer buy from u the realistic prices are about 2700 for lower floors company is providing a payment plan of 2 years but a person who buy from u have to pay all amount in one goo . if he buy from company he will get maximum loan . ajj ap sab log kamse kam ye manne lage ho that this is a good project but bad location , actualy jab tak nehar ke upar bridges nahi bante the whole neharpar is a bad location. sector internal 24 meter roads are the main part of development u can see this trend in the whole nehar par . the location of klj greens is going to be superb the construction of sector 82 - 79 is going on and u will go straight to klj greens from park 81 floors and whole phase 3 . actually this project construction is now going in full speed u can see this trend in mostly projects when builder completes the outer plaster and end users thinks that the possession will happen in next six months .
actually batoo se investment nahi hoti . every one has to see his pocket before investment klj greens is fit as per today budget . one and most important thing is bptp mall is also on its final stage the first mall of greater faridabad is going to be fit outs soon
yogesh
GFWA Member
GFWA Member

Postby mikesab » Tue Sep 25, 2012 2:28 pm

yogesh wrote:Dear rajeev
ur examples are nice
i am not comprising mahindra cloris to klj greens i am taliking about the neharpar area u say that
Eg. Last year KLJ Greens was selling at 1700/sq ft or so and RPS Savana was at 1950/sq ft. Right now KLJ Greens is at 2100/sq ft and Savana is at 2800/sq ft. Location is always the most important deciding factor when choosing a property.
as much as i know last year the resale of klj greens is around -100 rs premium means the buyers are solding there units in loss of about rs 100 sq feet ,means the rates are about 1300 to 1400 per sq feet today we are talking about this project resale we are not talking about fresh bookings . if u ask me that i buy in fresh booking i say no
because till date i never buy in fresh bookings
the resale market is the true market and fresh bookings are for the person who wants to pay in installments
u say that the savana resale is on 2800 is not true when company is booking the project in 3100 why can a buyer buy from u the realistic prices are about 2700 for lower floors company is providing a payment plan of 2 years but a person who buy from u have to pay all amount in one goo . if he buy from company he will get maximum loan . ajj ap sab log kamse kam ye manne lage ho that this is a good project but bad location , actualy jab tak nehar ke upar bridges nahi bante the whole neharpar is a bad location. sector internal 24 meter roads are the main part of development u can see this trend in the whole nehar par . the location of klj greens is going to be superb the construction of sector 82 - 79 is going on and u will go straight to klj greens from park 81 floors and whole phase 3 . actually this project construction is now going in full speed u can see this trend in mostly projects when builder completes the outer plaster and end users thinks that the possession will happen in next six months .
actually batoo se investment nahi hoti . every one has to see his pocket before investment klj greens is fit as per today budget . one and most important thing is bptp mall is also on its final stage the first mall of greater faridabad is going to be fit outs soon

Yogeshjee 2700 me ap top floor bhi dilwa do Savana me to me maan jaunga apko. Difference in original and resale market prices are indicative of the popularity of a project in the region. 2+1 in KLJ Greens is till an year and a half from possession and 3+1 at least 2.5 years which is almost the same as Savana's status.

Abhi to we can only hope for the best to happen but time will tell the story. :) All the best anyways!!
mikesab

Postby yogesh » Tue Sep 25, 2012 2:53 pm

gupta.rajeev wrote:Dear Yogeshji, KLJ is not selling its units directly and is through Karambhoomi only. And the property dealers in the city say this is a negative point for KLJ. All the transfers and NOC are to get from Karambhoomi. It is not easy to get these so easily from Karambhoomi . Plus Karambhoomi will give you so many commitments which would be tested for authenticity only at the time of possession.
It would have been better if KLJ deal with its customers directly. Till that time it is good to keep distance from KLJ and deal with some other builder directly.

this is the old story , know company is booking klj greens by itself karambhoomi is only seeing the klj platinum plus and the brokers say all these things because they have not earned commission in this project. but i am not insisting investors and end users to buy in original booking the company has closed its booking on 3000 and the booking will open in ( 3500ph2 and 3800phase 1 ) per sq feet this will increase the market rates because company will defiantly find some investors in this price my unit is also not booked by karambhoomi after six months when the structure of project will complete u will saw a jump in demand because this project comes in luxury class .
yogesh
GFWA Member
GFWA Member

new group housing in sector 85

Postby yogesh » Tue Sep 25, 2012 4:07 pm

hi
all
link faridabad metro
http://faridabadmetro.com/2012/09/24/fa ... g-schemes/
फरीदाबाद, 24 सितंबर। हरियाणा सरकार ने फरीदाबाद नगर निगम की तीन बडी हाउसिंग स्कीमों को अपनी स्वीकृति दे दी है जिसके बाद नगर निगम अब जल्द ही इन स्कीमों के तहत ग्रुप हाउसिंग प्लाटों को खुली बोली के माध्यम से नीलाम करेगा जहां पर यह स्कीमें बननी हैं। इस संदर्भ में आज नगर निगम आयुक्त डाक्टर डी सुरेश ने निगम के वरिष्ठ अधिकारियों की एक बैठक ली जिसमें इन जमीनों को नीलामी के लिए सभी आवश्यक तैयारियां करने दिशा निर्देश दिए गए। इस बिषय में अधिक जानकारी देते हुए नगर निगम आयुक्त डाक्टर डी सुरेश ने बताया कि निगम ने सरकार के पास ग्रुप हाउसिंग प्लाटों के लिए तीन योजनाएं भेजी थीं जिनमें एक स्कीम सेक्टर 8 5 तिंगाव रोड पर स्थित है जो कि बुढैना गांव के रकबे में आती है। लगभग साढे सात एकड की इस स्कीम में तीन गु्रप हाउसिंग के प्लाट नीलाम किए जाएंगे, इनके साथ ही कुछ व्यवसायिक प्लाट तथा एक प्राईमरी स्कूल के लिए इस जमीन पर प्रावधान किया गया है।
yogesh
GFWA Member
GFWA Member

Postby gupta.rajeev » Tue Sep 25, 2012 4:39 pm

Dear Yogesh ji, The market determines the rates based on the project importance, construction quality, builder reliability, trust and above all the project location. That is why RPS Savana commands much higher price than KLJ Greens and will always be there. Sector 15 price will always be higher than sector-7 price.
More so one tries to avoid the transfer hassles and complications at Karambhoomi for any KLJ deal ?
gupta.rajeev

Postby yogesh » Tue Sep 25, 2012 5:10 pm

dear mr rajeev
i am telling that the klj is a hot investment some facts are
1 sector 77 is one of the sector whose 24 meter(100%) roads are going to be build ( all land is Undisputed )
2 it is close to sector 79 a commercial hub
3 no villages and authorized colones in the sector
4 all land of sector 77 has occupied by huda and other builders
5 project layout is very nice
6 no others land and project like parkland pride works is in full swing which will bring a good road network
7 three side service road is on site and construction of master road ( four side )is in full swing without any hassle
8 it is on 75 meter road with 18 meter green belt and 12 meter service road .
9 the distance is not more than 5 km from bptp bridge from master road .
10 klj is a big and reliable group and counstruction is in full swing
the most important thing is that the development is running in a good speed . u take me an other manner mera matlab tha ki ab klj greens bhaut peeche nahi rahaa i am investing from 2007 in faridabad and knows the pulse of faridabad . all builders are in same boat and we are also in same boat . har kisi ka time ataa hai . aisee he investment koi bhi kharab nahi hoti usme invest karne ka time kharab hoo sakta hai . klj greens resale me invest karne ka ye time sahi hai.
yogesh
GFWA Member
GFWA Member

Next

Return to KLJ Greens Faridabad