Join us on Facebook
Become a GFWA member

Site Announcements

Invitation to RPS SAVANA Allottees to join Case in NCDRC against RPS Infrastructures Ltd

Have you submitted a rating and reviewed your project?
Rate & Review your project now! Submit your project and review.
Read Reviews! Share your feedback!

** Enhanced EDC Stayed by High Court **

Forum email notifications...Please read !
Carpool from Greater Faridabad to Noida
Carpool from Greater Faridabad to GGN

Advertise with us

Future prospects of Sector 77

Like and Share the story
Community forum for residents of KLJ Greens, Sector 77 Faridabad

Future prospects of Sector 77

Postby Mukul » Mon Feb 04, 2013 5:04 pm

Hello all,
I'm new to this online community.I've recently booked a flat in KLJ Greens Sector 77 as an end user and would like to know about the prospects of this area in future.

Mukul
Mukul

Re: Future prospects of Sector 77

Postby mnhasan » Mon Feb 04, 2013 5:14 pm

Future prospects of this area is undoutedly bright but sorry to say buyers future is in dark.Most probably possession will be given in 2015.
mnhasan
Official Member
Official Member

Postby yogesh » Mon Feb 04, 2013 5:45 pm

klj greens possession is starting from July 2013 for tower A1 A2 A3 and B1 and B2 lifts are installed and finishing work is going on .i think that company has applied for occupancy certificate
yogesh
GFWA Member
GFWA Member

Postby Mukul » Mon Feb 04, 2013 7:21 pm

Thank you M. Yogesh and Mr. Hasan.
Is there any way in which we can confirm the Ocupancy Certificate news?

Another concern is that when I recently paid a visit to the site , the people there told me that poseesion for phase 1 would begin from Dec 2013 hopefully.Then is it really possible that for towers A1, A2, A3, B1 and B2 they start it by July?

Thanks
Mukul
Mukul

Postby naresh_dhawan75 » Mon Feb 04, 2013 7:50 pm

Not before march 2014
naresh_dhawan75
GFWA Member
GFWA Member

Postby yogesh » Mon Feb 04, 2013 9:12 pm

klj has sold mostly flats at 2100 per sq feet people have paid 25 % and rest on possession so this builder is in hurry to complete the project if u have visited in last 15 days then u can assume that the project will be completed in 2013 all towers structure is completed ( only B 3 is remaining 15th floor roof slab completed ) finishing is also on a good speed in phase 1 , hope for best
as far as sector 77 future is bright all the land of this sector is developing very fast parkland pride floors and elite floors are grooming in whole sector , ews floors are also coming up , three projects park sentosa , klj platinum heights and one new project of klj will change the picture of sector 77 in 2013 . sector roads of sector 77 is almost ready from both three sides 18 meter wide green belt along 75 meter sector road will develop in coming months . sector internal 24 meter dividing road is also going to complete . hope for best in 2013
yogesh
GFWA Member
GFWA Member

Postby arpitkumar » Mon Feb 04, 2013 11:17 pm

I appreciate your beautiful description about sec-77 ,especially possession of klj.

Sad, but marketing startegy. Hope that you may right.
arpitkumar
GFWA Member
GFWA Member

Postby gupta.rajeev » Tue Feb 05, 2013 9:52 am

Dear Yogesh Ji,

you always seem to advertise a lot for KLJ in this forum. And you never reply to any criticism of KLJ anti public policies or the negative and unfair attitude of its sole property dealer M/s Karambhoomi. I hope you are not Mr. Yogesh Gupta "the owner of Karambhoomi Real Estate "
gupta.rajeev

Postby miketest » Tue Feb 05, 2013 10:38 am

gupta.rajeev wrote:Dear Yogesh Ji,

you always seem to advertise a lot for KLJ in this forum. And you never reply to any criticism of KLJ anti public policies or the negative and unfair attitude of its sole property dealer M/s Karambhoomi. I hope you are not Mr. Yogesh Gupta "the owner of Karambhoomi Real Estate "

hahaha.. good one. I also have never seen anyone promoting Sec-77 with that much shiddat. :) :)
miketest
GFWA Member
GFWA Member

Postby yogesh » Tue Feb 05, 2013 10:41 am

rajeev ji facts are facts
i am not advertiser of klj company i have not own a floors in parkland pride floors or elite floors in sector 77 i always write that sector 77 is developing now and the people who say that it is a bad location will change there mind . all builders are doing these things in whole ncr this is a trend now all builders are in same boat bptp , parsvnath ,Dlf , piyush , triveni , supertech ,omaxe ,Rps or KLJ etc etc all are equal and looting public . real estate is the worst in public interest u have a ombudsman for rs 50000 insurance policy but no law for real estate . we have to unite and will stop these thing piyush example is a example and unity if u think that builder is doing something wrong then tell on site if the problem is real and for all in klj investors then we will fight under the flagship of GFWA
please visit regular ( once in two months ) u will feel the change
yogesh
GFWA Member
GFWA Member

Postby gupta.rajeev » Tue Feb 05, 2013 10:56 am

Dear Yogesh Ji,

I regularly visit the neharpar area and interact a lot with people over there. As you are aware that the master road work was to start from phase 3 and therefore sector 75,76 77 were bound to get advantage of the master roads in 1st phase.
My point is not clearly understood by you. If you go to these areas regularly then you would come to know what I am talking about. KLJ and its sole dealer Karambhoomi have never been fair to its customers and there are many many examples of false promises made by these two. I do not want to elaborate the malpractises of the dealer Karambhoomi in this forum. Many persons have burnt their fingers after dealing with Karambhoomi. And KLJ has always fully supported this dealer's wrong deeds.
gupta.rajeev

Postby yogesh » Tue Feb 05, 2013 11:05 am

miketest wrote:

hahaha.. good one. I also have never seen anyone promoting Sec-77 with that much shiddat. :) :)

miketest ji u are a senior member and know every , even smallest thing in greater faridabad please answer these question for yourself
which sector of faridabad develop most in only 2012
best answer is on google earth see the pic of sep 2011 and 2012
only 2 sector of greater faridabad will have 3 side master road sector 77 and 78 complete in all manner
sector 76 and 79 have two side completed master roads
internal 24 meter road are only in sector 75 , 76, 77 , 81, 84 and 85
the most cheapest sector is 77 and 78 for investment due to
yogesh
GFWA Member
GFWA Member

Postby yogesh » Tue Feb 05, 2013 11:19 am

I regularly visit the neharpar area and interact a lot with people over there. As you are aware that the master road work was to start from phase 3 and therefore sector 75,76 77 were bound to get advantage of the master roads in 1st phase.
My point is not clearly understood by you. If you go to these areas regularly then you would come to know what I am talking about. KLJ and its sole dealer Karambhoomi have never been fair to its customers and there are many many examples of false promises made by these two. I do not want to elaborate the malpractises of the dealer Karambhoomi in this forum. Many persons have burnt their fingers after dealing with Karambhoomi. And KLJ has always fully supported this dealer's wrong deeds.

rajeev ji
i wrote in my many previous post that huda tender for master roads is uncompleted in many manners
if u see the layout plan of master road carefully these roads are of no use for many sectors only 29.63 kilometer is going to construct by tendered company as far as karambhoomi is a dealer and not doing good things but now all dealers are selling klj products and also dealing in resale in sector 77 because thing are changing day by day
http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/54 ... pgrea.jpg/
yogesh
GFWA Member
GFWA Member

Postby miketest » Tue Feb 05, 2013 11:37 am

yogesh wrote:
miketest wrote:

miketest ji u are a senior member and know every , even smallest thing in greater faridabad please answer these question for yourself
only 2 sector of greater faridabad will have 3 side master road sector 77 and 78 complete in all manner

I am no senior member bro. I am still learning but there are somethings where you just gotta put in a little thought and you can understand things. All the points mentioned by you are fair and fine but remember Sec-77 is the cheapest sector and will remain so forever. There is a reason why there are not many takers of KLJ Greens and Parklands Pride is all with investors, I will wait for the time when the investors will have to find the end users for the same.

Sector-77 is farthest from all parts of NCR including the established Faridabad town and will remain so. We have to accept that all developments this sector is enjoying are matchless but location will always be against this sector.
miketest
GFWA Member
GFWA Member

Postby yogesh » Tue Feb 05, 2013 1:15 pm

yogesh wrote:

rajeev ji
i wrote in my many previous post that huda tender for master roads is uncompleted in many manners
if u see the layout plan of master road carefully these roads are of no use for many sectors only 29.63 kilometer is going to construct by tendered company as far as karambhoomi is a dealer and not doing good things but now all dealers are selling klj products and also dealing in resale in sector 77 because thing are changing day by day
http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/54 ... pgrea.jpg/
miketest wrote:
yogesh wrote:
miketest wrote:

I am no senior member bro. I am still learning but there are somethings where you just gotta put in a little thought and you can understand things. All the points mentioned by you are fair and fine but remember Sec-77 is the cheapest sector and will remain so forever. There is a reason why there are not many takers of KLJ Greens and Parklands Pride is all with investors, I will wait for the time when the investors will have to find the end users for the same.

Sector-77 is farthest from all parts of NCR including the established Faridabad town and will remain so. We have to accept that all developments this sector is enjoying are matchless but location will always be against this sector.

sector 77 distance from different parts of faridabad
sector 82 -------------- 2.1 km
sector 79 ( mid point of greater faridabad ) 0 km
sector 78 -------------- 0 km
sector 85 --------------- 3.2 km
sector 9 ----------------- 2.8 km
sector 14 --------------- 4.5 km
all distance from master roads
as u know that land in nehar par is almost finished for group housing all remaining land in sector 75-89 will used for plotted development and due to new rules of land accusing land it is difficult for huda to launch plots schemes in greater faridabad so we have to forget 24 meter roads in renaming sectors till any builder will develop plotted development in these sectors reality ki duniya me door aur pass ka farak nahi hota , u can find a good plot in sector 91 surya nagar ( mcf colony) much lesser than ( 70 % less ) sector 14 rates . nearest to delhi all thing are on place , the main thing is development and i am not seeing any development in many sectors (as a whole sector) can u depand on tigon road or khedi road ? running development is the basic of rate increase the plots rates are as same as in 2011 in sector 85, 75 and sector 89 . there are no takers of klj greens and bptp park floors till dec 2011 , but the picture is change now . that is because of development in that area . i think that u know that the rates of sector 62 , 64 and 65 ( nine kilometers from sector 14 end of faridabad ) are more than greater faridabad sectors because of development -development -development (all sector road and master roads are complete in all manners)
yogesh
GFWA Member
GFWA Member

Next

Return to KLJ Greens Faridabad