Join us on Facebook
Become a GFWA member

Site Announcements

Invitation to RPS SAVANA Allottees to join Case in NCDRC against RPS Infrastructures Ltd

Have you submitted a rating and reviewed your project?
Rate & Review your project now! Submit your project and review.
Read Reviews! Share your feedback!

** Enhanced EDC Stayed by High Court **

Forum email notifications...Please read !
Carpool from Greater Faridabad to Noida
Carpool from Greater Faridabad to GGN

Advertise with us

Delayed Possession for KLJ Greens

Like and Share the story
Community forum for residents of KLJ Greens, Sector 77 Faridabad

Delayed Possession for KLJ Greens

Postby pawan gulati » Sun May 17, 2015 3:38 pm

To sales, PUNEET

Dear sirs

with reference to my conversation with mr puneet , mr kapil and your other office staff on phone and on my personal visits to your najafgarh office for last more than one year regularly. you are always assuring and promising to send possession offer within 7 t0 15 daysof my above booked flat.
now i have come to know that you have got official completion certificate on dec 2014.
klj green building was booked and ready first of all other buildings of yours i.e platinum floors and platinum plus etc of which you have offered possession first.
now more surprisingly in klj green building those booked flats in march 2008 or early and paid 95% payment are not offered possession but those paid only 25% payment
and booked in or after 2010 year are offered early possession last month.
this is against business ethics. we are living at faridabad on rent and simultaneously loosing interest of our 95% paid precious money.
it seems you have bad intention and some strategy for not offering early possession from whom
you got 95% payment and booked flat early.
only you are responsible for tourturing me (senior citizen) mentally and financially. i request you to please give me my flat possession immediately otherwise
pawan gulati
Official Member
Official Member

Re: Delayed Possession for KLJ Greens

Postby pawan gulati » Fri Jun 05, 2015 10:24 am

dear residents of klj greens
who are interested to unite and fight against illogical demands can contact me. as i am trying my level best to fight for the cause. you can go thorugh my ltrs written to company.
pawan gulati
9810950501 (fbd)
9837705565 (hrd)

pawan gulati <pawan.kr.gulati@gmail.com>
10:09 AM (13 minutes ago)

to Neeha
dear madam
with reference to telephonic talks with mr kapil , puneet , and personal meetings on friday (29-05-15) with mr puneet and mr sood and on 4th june 15 with neha and mr sood.
you please explain it to me in writing for all the following points immediately within 72 hours as promised by you.
1-increased area charged 64 sft - how to confirm authencity of this.
2-cost of extra items rs 106097/- - (A) - for which items you have charged. (B) - what are the charging rates for each item and what is the procedure to arrive it. (C) - method adopted for finalization for rate for each items. (D) - in which clause in our buyers agreement it is written to charge extra items. please explain in detail.
3- cost escalation (schedule 1) rs 239054/- in which clause in our buyers agreement it is written please explain in detail.
4- interest (schedule 2) rs 3480/- . no payment is ever delayed. you told me to waive this.please confirm.
5- common area maintenance charges (annexure -d) rs49796/-. you are demanding one year advance under what clause of buyers agreement , when we already deposited security of rs 67150/- against this. in this type of service business customers always pay after receiving the bill of the month. what is the basis and consent of residents for rates of maintenance per sft.
6- your intimation for possession ltr through sms received 0n 23-05-15 at 7-43 pm . you emailed this very late on 25-05-15.
7- buyers compensation- please confirm time and amount for late compensation.
i am on my heels for the above since i got intimation for possession ltr . any further delay from your side it will be your responsibility.
thanking you
pawan kumar gulati
pawan gulati
Official Member
Official Member

Postby mnhasan » Fri Jun 05, 2015 2:28 pm

I HAVE GONE THROUGH THE FINAL POSSESSION LETTER OF KLJ GREENS.Rs.1000000/-(TEN LACS) HAVE BEEN DEMANDED THAT MEANS TWO BHK(1279sqft) is costing Rs.4000000/-(fourty lacs).FINAL DEMAND LETTER IS FULL OF ARBITRARY DEMAND,ILLOGICAL AND UNJUSTIFIED DEMANDS.
NOW OUR DREAM HOUSE HAVE BEEN CHANGED INTO HOUSE OF DREAM.

BEFORE RECIEVING FINAL DEMAND LETTER DO NOT FORGET TO PURCHASE TAB SORBITRATE(5 mg) AND IT MUST BE KEPT IN OUR POCKET TO PREVENT HEART ATTACK.

WAIT FOR YOUR TURN.

M N HASAN
mnhasan
Official Member
Official Member

Postby pawan gulati » Fri Jun 05, 2015 7:41 pm

sir it is costing more than 40 lakhs. have you considered rs 2lakhs to deposited as fdr for 10 years against security for vat.registry charges app rs 2 lakhs. if they have given flat on time.than registry charges would have been less than 1 lakh because circle rates were around 1600/- per sft. now it is after reduce charges last month rs 3700/-. if we go legal than these losses can be recovered from klj .
who booked flat in year 2006 will be hooked upto 2025 because of fdr against vat for 10 years. may be my grand children will fight for fdr release.
pawan gulati
Official Member
Official Member

Re: Cost Escalation, Extra Charges and Penalty charges

Postby pawan gulati » Fri Jul 10, 2015 4:22 pm

my answer to klj on date 10-7-15
dear sir
with reference to your reply i am sorry to say that still your reply is wayward. you are not giving answers to my queries straight forward. it seems your intention to delay the the matter so you can bargain and extract extra money by holding flat of buyer which he is in dire need to pressurise him so he fulfill your illegal and illogical demands.
i am again sending my queries . please reply the same to the point wise.
1- a- extra items - please tell bba ( builder buyer agreement ) clause in which you have written this.
b- for what items you are charging and how much for each items.
c- i have proof you are charging me rs 106097/- and in my a3 block to other rs 38947/- also
2- cost escalation - you are answering me the procedure of charging this but i am asking in which clause of bba you have written this.
3- compensation - please tell
a - how much amount i will get.
b - when i will get
4- maintenance charges - a - sir i have proof that omaxe height which is bigger builder than you having club , swimming pool , creche / school , garden and other sport facilities etc not less than yours is charging rs 1=85 per sft .
b - srs residency - facilities as above is charging rs 1=60 per sft.
c - mostly builders charging monthly maintenance where as you require one year advance and also having our ifms interest free rs 67150/-.from me.
5- regarding vat - you are demanding @5.25 % rs 199028/- fdr for ten years but as per government circular it is only 4.2% and also stayed by high court .
regarding other charges service tax , enhanced registration charges including vat if you have given delivery of flat on time than there was no question of above enhanced charges because you delayed the possession of flat now you have to bear the same.
i am pleased that you are quoting bba for answering this but for my other queries you are silent for bba clause .
6- enhanced edc - you have collected from us enhanced edc rs 268590/- in 2012 why you have not deposited it to government as per rti in my hand . now in 2013 it is stayed by high court so please refund this amount with 18% compounded interest quarterly as per your terms.
7- regarding indemnity bond - a - how a customer can know before possession and without living there that flat is in okay condition , no leakages , no bad workmanship etc
b - in your letter you made mandatory / compulsory to give this . how you can force any body to give bond that i am giving thio without any pressure.
c - one more point which i forget to write you in previous letter that as per clause no 15 of that we will not claim or dispute in future for various charges etc . how can i give in writing this before taking flat possession that there will not be any problem with flat in future and previous charges taken by you . it is my legitimate right to claim if any thing unjust done by you in past against me.
d - as per regards size of the flat - i visited last Saturday to your site. your engg and mr mehra shown me 3 small papers / drawings regarding size of flat. they have given me only two papers which are also not very clear in reading and third paper they were not ready to give saying it is confidential.
they measured the flat for covered area in our front as per first paper is 1100=07 sft .
the rest area measurement of super area is pending . neha promised me to send the person for this on 8-7-15 when i rang up for the confirmation she postponed for 11-7-15. now i again rang mehra he shown his inability to come on 11-7-15 and promised for coming Tuesday / Wednesday. both neha and mehra confirmed that they wil give third paper in which super area sizes charged by you for stp and under ground water tank.
with reference to visit to your office i have already visited for long hours twice in this respect specially coming from haridwar. you just apply the pressure and bargain for your illegal and illogical demands. please complete measurement of flat along with super area and answer seriously one by one point to my letter than i will visit your office.
NOTE - i am repeatedly writing my queries but you are not seriously answering point by point.
please reply soon.

Click here to Reply, Reply to all, or Forward
pawan gulati
Official Member
Official Member

Postby pawan gulati » Sat Jul 11, 2015 9:17 pm

my answer to klj on date 10-7-15
dear sir
with reference to your reply i am sorry to say that still your reply is wayward. you are not giving answers to my queries straight forward. it seems your intention to delay the the matter so you can bargain and extract extra money by holding flat of buyer which he is in dire need to pressurise him so he fulfill your illegal and illogical demands.
1- a- extra items - please tell bba ( builder buyer agreement ) clause in which you have written this.
c- i have proof you are charging me rs 106097/- and in my a3 block to other rs 38947/- also
2- cost escalation - you are answering me the procedure of charging this but i am asking in which clause of bba you have written this.
b - when i will get
4- maintenance charges - a - sir i have proof that omaxe height which is bigger builder than you having club , swimming pool , creche / school , garden and other sport facilities etc not less than yours is charging rs 1=85 per sft .
c - mostly builders charging monthly maintenance where as you require one year advance and also having our ifms interest free rs 67150/-.from me.
5- regarding vat - you are demanding @5.25 % rs 199028/- fdr for ten years but as per government circular it is only 4.2% and also stayed by high court .
regarding other charges service tax , enhanced registration charges including vat if you have given delivery of flat on time than there was no question of above enhanced charges because you delayed the possession of flat now you have to bear the same.
i am pleased that you are quoting bba for answering this but for my other queries you are silent for bba clause .
6- enhanced edc - you have collected from us enhanced edc rs 268590/- in 2012 why you have not deposited it to government as per rti in my hand . now in 2013 it is stayed by high court so please refund this amount with 18% compounded interest quarterly as per your terms.
7- regarding indemnity bond - a - how a customer can know before possession and without living there that flat is in okay condition , no leakages , no bad workmanship etc
b - in your letter you made mandatory / compulsory to give this . how you can force any body to give bond that i am giving thio without any pressure.
c - one more point which i forget to write you in previous letter that as per clause no 15 of that we will not claim or dispute in future for various charges etc . how can i give in writing this before taking flat possession that there will not be any problem with flat in future and previous charges taken by you . it is my legitimate right to claim if any thing unjust done by you in past against me.
d - as per regards size of the flat - i visited last Saturday to your site. your engg and mr mehra shown me 3 small papers / drawings regarding size of flat. they have given me only two papers which are also not very clear in reading and third paper they were not ready to give saying it is confidential.
they measured the flat for covered area in our front as per first paper is 1100=07 sft .
the rest area measurement of super area is pending . neha promised me to send the person for this on 8-7-15 when i rang up for the confirmation she postponed for 11-7-15. now i again rang mehra he shown his inability to come on 11-7-15 and promised for coming Tuesday / Wednesday. both neha and mehra confirmed that they wil give third paper in which super area sizes charged by you for stp and under ground water tank.
with reference to visit to your office i have already visited for long hours twice in this respect specially coming from haridwar. you just apply the pressure and bargain for your illegal and illogical demands. please complete measurement of flat along with super area and answer seriously one by one point to my letter than i will visit your office.
NOTE - i am repeatedly writing my queries but you are not seriously answering point by point.
please reply soon.
pawan gulati / pawan.kr.gulati@gmail.com
9810950501 / 9837705565
pawan gulati
Official Member
Official Member

Postby pawan gulati » Sat Jul 18, 2015 2:59 pm

awan gulati <pawan.kr.gulati@gmail.com>
2:52 PM (2 minutes ago)
my latest letter to klj on date 18-7-15
to SALES
with reference to my previous letter and subsequent meeting with neha and praveen mehra at rajeev chowk new delhi on date 14-7-15. further talk on phone with mehra on 15-7-15. it seems you are not interested to give measurements of flat . you are not coming to the site after promosing many times and neither giving complete papers / information.
in meeting at rajiv chowk you promised me to give immediate answer to my letter to satisfy me so i can take early posssession but invain.
please reply soon and correctly to the point and confirm for measurment .

pawan gulati
9810950501 / 9837705565 / pawan.kr.gulati@gmail.com

On Fri, Jul 10, 2015 at 4:13 PM, pawan gulati <pawan.kr.gulati@gmail.com> wrote:
dear sir
b - when i will get
please reply soon.
pawan gulati

On Sat, Jul 4, 2015 at 11:35 PM, SALES <sales@kljdevelopers.com> wrote:
Dear Sir,
We appreciate the keen interest taken by you in our possession process and that you have raised the various queries arising there from. Even though we had attempted to clarify these queries earlier, however at your request we once again are responding to the same as under with the full confidence that we will be able to clarify all your concerns. Before proceeding with the matter, at the outset, we would like to invite you to our Marketing Office so that we can address your concerns face to face.
1. The extra items as intimated to you earlier, had to be installed for the convenience of the residents of the colony, at the behest of the government. The extra items installed and the rates charged have been duly certified by a government approved Valuer. We would request you to kindly visit our office so that we can show the same to you. We would assure you that there is no pick and choose policy and only the applicable charges as certified are being charged.

2. As regards cost escalation, the same is also being charged only where there has been an escalation. Where the same is not applicable the Company has not charged it. As mentioned to you earlier the escalation has been worked out on the CPW rates and are being charged only if applicable. We reiterate there is no pick and choose policy.

3. With regard to your concern as to payment of compensation for delay, we would like to inform you that the Company would strictly adhere to the terms of the Flat Buyer’s Agreement and wherever the same has been payable, the Company has paid it to the flat buyers. We assure you that here too there is no pick and choose policy adopted by the Company and all eligible buyers are being paid by the Company.

4. Sir, we appreciate efforts put in by you in intimating to us the Maintenance Charges of various projects in Greater Faridabad area. However, we would request you not to compare the charges from company to company but on the basis of like projects with similar facilities. Sir, KLJ itself has different Maintenance Charges for its different projects in the Greater Faridabad area ranging from Rs.1.75 and Rs.2.25 to Rs.2.75 based on the services provided and the facilities made available for the residents in the different projects. Moreover the charges are only to ensure that the residents are made comfortable.

5. The VAT, Service Tax is being charged as per the agreed terms of the Flat Buyer’s Agreement. We would like the customers also to also abide by the same. Any increase in the rates of the taxes is beyond the control of the Company and the same is payable to the authorities. As regards the circle rate we would like to inform you that the same has been reduced from April, 2015 as compared to previous years.

6. Sir, the Flat Buyer’s Agreement clearly specifies that the EDC is subject to enhancement by the Government and the proportionate enhanced amount would be payable by the flat buyer upon demand by the Company. While collecting the enhanced amount as well the company has intimated that the EDC is subject to further enhancement by the Government of Haryana.

7. The Indemnity cum Undertaking is only to ensure that the process of handing over possession is smooth. All queries of the customers is provided and measurements of the flat is shown to the customer by the company. After being fully satisfied that the customer executes the same.

Sir, as mentioned above though we have tried our best to answer all your queries, we still request you to visit our office at a convenient time so that we can resolve any issues that still remain. We would also request you to complete the process of possession.
Thanks
For KLJ Developers Pvt. Ltd.

Sent: 25 June 2015 17:02
To: sales@kljdevelopers.com
Subject: Fwd: Re: FW: A3/204 KLJ GREENS possession offer

With reference to my so many calls to Mr kapil , Jatin Sood and nehaji. Mr kapil again and again promised to reply soon after discussion but invain.
I am asking again for the following clarification point wise.
1 -Extra items- (a)- list and rate charged for each items.
(B) - what is the method adopted for rate charging each items.
(C)- in which clause of bba it is written.
(D)- as per your golmol reply please give proof when you intimated for this.
Those booked flats earlier between 2006 to 2011 you are charging rs 106097/- and those booked in 2012 demanding rs 38947/-. Really it is very shocking to see your pick and choose policy. Those booked flats earlier more penalized instead of compensating more.
2- Cost escalation - in which clause of bba it is written.
In your bba since 2012 you included cost escalation clause instead of that you are not demanding this from customers since 2012 but most surprisingly you are demanding rs 239054/-illegally to the buyers those booked flats between 2006 to 2011 and not having any clause of cost escalation.
3- Late compensation- how much and when you will pay.
In your golmol reply it is not clear how it is related to complying all of your demands including illegal demands of cost escalation and Extra items.
More over when I talked with Mr PUNEET approx 26 days before on phone he clearly refused to pay as per current policy of Klj company. Then meeting with Mr Jatin Sood he agreed verbally to pay and agreed to confirm the same by letter.
Please clear the same specifically as per your bba clause 4.2 .
4- Maintainance charges - as in your reply you suggested that you are charging the rates prevailing in greater faridabad area. For your kind information the SRS residency is charging rs 1.60 /-per sft and omaxe heights , Bptp princess park charging between rs1.90/-to rs 2.15/-. You can confirm it from market otherwise I will give you proofs. You are demanding rs 2.75/- which is very high.
5- vat , service tax and increase registration charges- as per your bba clause no 4.1 your possession date (42 months)was 7-12-11. The above liabilities which arises after the possession date will be borne by you. The vat amount , service tax amount, circle rate which was between rs 1600/-and rs 1800/-. Difference between prevailing at 7-12-11 and current will be your responsibility.
6- enhanced edc and idc - you have demanded total rs 396185/- including enhanced edc idc. The enhanced edc idc was paid by us rs 53106/- (cheque dt 7-2212) on date 10-12-12 , rs 106397/- (cheque dt 15-9-12) on date 15-11-12 and rs 109087/- (cheque dt 27-12-11) on date 13-3-12.
We are sorry to say that still you have not deposited the enhanced amount to government as per Rti in my hand. Further it is stayed in cwp no 5835 of 2003 (O & M ) dt 19-3-13 & 8-5-13 .
Kindly refund our above money immediately with 18% interest compounded quarterly as per your terms and conditions.
6 - indemnity- cum- undertaking - If one buys any product from market even for a minimum amount one gets guarantee of no of years but in your case the cost of flat is approx more than rs forty lakhs. You are asking in advance undertaking as per clause - 2 that flat is already in good condition and every thing is OK. Then you forcing us clause 7 that I am giving undertaking with my own free will. Some points of undertaking are illogical and illegal that is not acceptable to me.
Mr kapil , Mr Jatin Sood and nehaji saying that they will justify the demands. If it is so than justify your illogical demands in writing but you are not replying seriously. You are just applying pressure by holding our flat possession to full fill your illegal demands .
You are torturing me ,creating mental agony by blocking my flat by demanding illegal money instead of compensating more for our long patience and cooperation with you.
Reply clearly and soon for the above.
Thanks
Pawan gulati

On Jun 17, 2015 8:40 PM, "pawan gulati" <pawan.kr.gulati@gmail.com> wrote:
With reference to my talk with Mr Kapil on 15/6/15 & 16/6/15. You promised to reply specifically of my points of previous letter for which you answered golmol except two three points
I also visited as per your letter Klj Greens site for confirmation of increased area matter. As per talk with Mr Gopal he shows inability due to absence of engineer.
How long I have to wait for your proper serious answer.
Thanks
Pawan Gulati

On Jun 15, 2015 6:13 PM, "pawan gulati" <pawan.kr.gulati@gmail.com> wrote:
tara.sharda@gmail.com

On Jun 15, 2015 3:57 PM, "SALES" <sales@kljdevelopers.com> wrote:
Dear Sir,

This has reference to your mail dated 13/06/2015 raising various issues pertaining to the letter of offer of possession of your flat. The various issues raised by you are replied as under in seriatim:

1. As for super area enhancement you can visit the site and get it checked by yourself.

2. As regards the extra charges, these are for the additional facilities that had to be installed by the company on the direction of the authorities for utilisation by the customers/ residents of the colony. You will kindly appreciate that these additional items could not have been budgeted when the rates were decided and intimated to you when you had booked the flat and are being claimed now.

3. Escalation is being charged on account of increase in costs of the inputs. The increase is based on rates published by CPWD. The period being taken for calculating the escalation is 36 months from the date of Plan sanction/ Date of Agreements, as the case may be. Wherever there is no increase as per CPWD rates, no escalation has been charged. The escalation cost has been duly certified by Civil/Structural Engineer and Government approved Valuer.

You invited to the office of the Company to show the detailed working of the applicable cost escalation.

4. Interest will be waived as already discussed.

5. CAM charges for full year are being demanded as per the Industry norms. Rates being charged have been calculated considering the services being provided. The rates are competitive and have been determined after considering charges of other developers in the Nehar Paar area of Faridabad.

6. You are requested to complete your compliance under the letter sent to you at the earliest and we will ensure that delay in dispatch of letter does not cause any penal charges.

7. Delay compensation would be ensured upon your complying with all compliances under the letter of offer.

We look forward to meeting with you soon so that all the issues are resolved. Kindly visit our office for all your clarifications and we will be happy to resolve your all queries.

We are available in office from Monday to Friday between 11 A.M. to 4 P.M.

Thanks,

For KLJ Developers Pvt. Ltd.
pawan gulati
Official Member
Official Member

Return to KLJ Greens Faridabad