Join us on Facebook
Become a GFWA member

Site Announcements

Invitation to RPS SAVANA Allottees to join Case in NCDRC against RPS Infrastructures Ltd

Have you submitted a rating and reviewed your project?
Rate & Review your project now! Submit your project and review.
Read Reviews! Share your feedback!

** Enhanced EDC Stayed by High Court **

Forum email notifications...Please read !
Carpool from Greater Faridabad to Noida
Carpool from Greater Faridabad to GGN

Advertise with us

Community forum for residents of KLJ Greens, Sector 77 Faridabad

KLJ Developers Cheating it's Customers

Postby nirdoshn » Fri Jul 01, 2011 9:53 am

Hi All,

KLJ developers private ltd. has shown it's real face to it's customers. At the time of booking, it had different melody says but after booking it has shown it's real face.

1. At the time of booking, it showed to it's customers that the lawn area for the ground floor would be 368 sq feet and charged a PLC of 190,000 for the same as well. But, by the time passed and the time came for Agreement signing, they revised the drawings and clauses and reduced the lawn area to 247 (approx.) sq feet or so. The main concern is they did not reduce the PLC which was charged only for the lawn area. Even after sending so many emails for my concern, they did not resolve this issue and simple said "Lala ji nahin mann rahey". Additionally, they don't reply to the emails with concerns as one of their representative straighforward told me that they can't give such things in writing.

2. At the time of booking, they told me that there is a 5% Discount on BSP for timely payment. I made all the payments till date ON/Before Time and deducted the 5% discount amount from the demand amount. It was well accepted and went well for 2-3 demands. But in the last payment amount, their representative told me that they have changed the criteria and now, I need to make the full payment and they will adjust the 5% discount amount in the next demand notice and I would be getting the Credit Note for the same.
It's been more than 1 year, and I haven't got the credit note for the same. I struggled a lot, talked to them lot many times, everytime, they don't give me concrete answer and the main things is that no one wants to take any responsibility. As if you are standing in and talking to "Bunch of Crooks".

Now, they have sent me one demand notice wherein they have levied some TAX as well. Not sure what this tax is for. Can someone from you please let me if any other builder is also charging any kind of Tax amount to you guys ?

Additionally, when I talked to KLJ representative, he told me that Company has discontinued the scheme of 5% discount for Timely payments. "I got shocked to hear that". There is no formal communication from the company, neither on the letter for demand nor through email or letter. When I pointed out that I did not get any formal communication, then that guy simply replied..."Main bata raha hoon na sir..."

It is pretty vague to dela with KLJ Cheaters.

Can you guys please let me know how to proceed in such kind of situation or how you guys are working on such issues?

Regards,
Nirdosh Nandwani
KLJ Platinum Floors
nirdoshn

Re: KLJ Developers Cheating it's Customers

Postby naresh_dhawan75 » Fri Jul 01, 2011 10:33 am

Completely agree with you.....

We do not have any other option but to fix a meeting with Management, atleast 15-20 members should attend the same. We are 4 members....

Let's join hands otherwise KLJ will take us for a ride.....

Regards,
Naresh
naresh_dhawan75
GFWA Member
GFWA Member

Postby nirdoshn » Fri Jul 01, 2011 10:53 am

I am ready for the meeting.....let's plan for the same..

Hi All,

Please confirm your availability so that we could plan the same in a better way.

Regards,
Nirdosh Nandwani
nirdoshn

Postby vkbans » Fri Jul 01, 2011 11:08 am

Gud luck Nirdosh and Naresh but I doubt on any support to you from any one...Servcie Tax issue I raised 1 month back thinking that we can clarify this before it comes to us. But no response...

--------
Just wondering if any of us has idea or we are just waiting for receiving increased payment installment and then figure out what does this extra burden mean to our balance sheet....

I am sure our neighbours from A1/A2 and forth where tower structure has reached 17-18 floor would have already faced this. If any one of us already know please be grateful to share.

regards,
Vikram

- Hide quoted text -
On Wed, Jun 1, 2011 at 6:17 PM, vikram bansal <vkbans@gmail.com> wrote:

All,

I requested KLJ team to provide the updated Payment Plan. The updated payment plan reflects:
- 2.575% increase in remaining BSP (This is same which was applied by govt which is now passed to end users). This is still fine as I was expecting this.
- 10.3% on Power backup & ECC/FFC charges. This is what I am not sure.

I asked clarification on 10.3% on Power Back up & ECC/FFC charges but did not get any satisfactory answer.
Does any one has any idea what is this 10.3% and how it is applicable to Power back up.

Really appreciate if some one who knows and can answer.

regards,
Vikram Bansal
vkbans
GFWA Member
GFWA Member

Postby nirdoshn » Fri Jul 01, 2011 11:16 am

Thanks Vikram, sorry for not being able to sync up with you guys on the same as I was out of town. But no worries....we can work together now and get it straight..

Any idea if any other builder is also levieing any Tax to any of their customers?

Regards,
Nirdosh
nirdoshn

Postby sendtomanish » Fri Jul 01, 2011 11:22 am

If you mean it is service Tax then yes every builder is doing as per govt notification in last budget..
sendtomanish

Postby nirdoshn » Fri Jul 01, 2011 11:40 am

Thanks Manish for the info....
Not sure if it is the Service Tax or what but yes the percentage is 10% +.

Regards,
Nirdosh
nirdoshn

Postby vinitanandwani » Fri Jul 01, 2011 12:24 pm

Dear Nirdosh

Majority of the Builders at Neharpaar are playing the same crook game indulged in one or the other malpractices.
But the people of different project awake only when they feel the pain.

GFWA is thats why busy in uniting owners of different neharpaar projects to bring solidarity and unity among the people to vocal their grievences in unanimous wild tone against the builders , District Administartion or against any other malpractices.

KLJ started the same malpractices following the foorprints of other fraud builders because the people are not able to stop these hardcore day light robbery of previous builder due to lack of unity and instant thought.

As you told "The main concern is they did not reduce the PLC which was charged only for the lawn area" KLJ is in total illegal front and you guys can unite and shout in front of their office along with the media ,sure they will refund it.

Again "At the time of booking, they told me that there is a 5% Discount on BSP for timely payment" for this you can go to consumner court if you have everything in written sure you will get justice.
For anything else GFWA is always there to support. But extend your group ,unite and teach Lalaji a lesson

Regards
Vinita Nandwani
vinitanandwani
GFWA Member
GFWA Member

Postby nirdoshn » Fri Jul 01, 2011 12:32 pm

Thanks Vinita for guidance and moral support.

I have started this thread to get the support from all KLJ customers so that we should be able to talk to the KLJ management and get the things straight the way it should be.

However, we might required GFWA support as well so that we should be able to fight till extreme.

To All KLJ customers: Please come forward and show unity so that builder should not be able to do unjustice to us. They are doing because we are talking to them individually, otherwise, I belive they would have not even a single chance to do this nusance to us.

Regards,
Nirdosh
nirdoshn

Postby vinitanandwani » Fri Jul 01, 2011 1:49 pm

Dear Nirdosh
I am sending you the email ID of few people who have flats in KLJ. You can personally send them the mail to unite against builder.Hope it will help you more.If you want cell number then mail me personally as I cant post cell numbers in the forum.

Regards
Vinita Nandwani
:thumb:
You do not have the required permission to view the files attached to this post. Read FAQs
Or you must LOGIN or REGISTER to view these files.
Last edited by webmaster on Fri Jul 01, 2011 2:47 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Moved email addresses to attachment to prevent spam
vinitanandwani
GFWA Member
GFWA Member

Postby sksaigal22@yahoo.co.in » Fri Jul 01, 2011 7:47 pm

I fully agree with Mr.Nirdosh. Whatever the issues ,we must nip it in the bud itself. & we dont seem to have any plausible way out of this mess. I personally pray to god to save us the anxieites and give us our heavenly abode that we so earnestly yearn for. AMEN.

sanjiv saigal
sksaigal22@yahoo.co.in
GFWA Member
GFWA Member

KLJ Developers update

Postby sksaigal22@yahoo.co.in » Sat Jul 02, 2011 7:04 am

recd. today a demand letter from KLJ for project-KLJ Platinum floors,sec.77. On talking to Mr.Puneet ,sales dept. probably of KLJ,was informed that bank loan sanction has been done for SBI. HDFC Bank will take another 15 days or so. rest all issues as informed by Mr.Nirdosh were also re confirmed. He tells me that 5% rebate on timely payment is nowhere written in the actual agreement. i searched thru the agreement doc. and indeed found nothing on it.also in the name of SBI home loan sanction only a xerox of several persons name & contact no. are sent to us purportedly belonging to SBI home loan division. only further inquiry on the matter will show the actuality. KLJ Platinum floors internal roads ,he said its 12 metres.Also said KLJ Greens tower 1,2,3 and PLatinum floors will be offered for possession around March,2012.
sksaigal22@yahoo.co.in
GFWA Member
GFWA Member

Postby vkbans » Sun Jul 03, 2011 7:03 am

I agree with you all...
as a first step, I would request every one to deposit 500 INR, it is peas compare to what govt is charging us in the name of EDC through Builder...

Second most importanly after this, we need to meet KLJ senior mgmt and not sales/marketing people regarding all our issues. Sales/Marketing team have mandate from them to say what are we told, decision makers are different...Nothing will happen over the mail...we need to spend 3-4 hrs (for localites) and a day for coming from other part of India to get answer...30L is big amount and we simply can not let it go like that...
Aamresh sent few queries on 16th May and then I added few on 19th May ( I can forward again if this time we are meeting KLJ SLT)...
Apart from this, I also forwarded the latest site layout received from KLJ. There is no provision of EWS flat at all. They have shown "Organised Green Area" in the middle of project but no clarity on the definition of "Organised". I hope this is not just for selling and actually EWS and other construction comes right in the middle of this project.
vkbans
GFWA Member
GFWA Member

Postby arpitkumar » Sun Jul 03, 2011 4:39 pm

Hi All,

We should meet first (all the Klj Members)and then fix meeting with management only not with marketing people along with KlJ memebers.
arpitkumar
GFWA Member
GFWA Member

Re: KLJ Developers update

Postby pal0723 » Fri Jul 08, 2011 11:26 am

sksaigal22@yahoo.co.in wrote:recd. today a demand letter from KLJ for project-KLJ Platinum floors,sec.77. On talking to Mr.Puneet ,sales dept. probably of KLJ,was informed that bank loan sanction has been done for SBI. HDFC Bank will take another 15 days or so. rest all issues as informed by Mr.Nirdosh were also re confirmed. He tells me that 5% rebate on timely payment is nowhere written in the actual agreement. i searched thru the agreement doc. and indeed found nothing on it.also in the name of SBI home loan sanction only a xerox of several persons name & contact no. are sent to us purportedly belonging to SBI home loan division. only further inquiry on the matter will show the actuality. KLJ Platinum floors internal roads ,he said its 12 metres.Also said KLJ Greens tower 1,2,3 and PLatinum floors will be offered for possession around March,2012.

Dear Mr. S K Saigal,
I enquired with SBI , Nehru Place and found that only for KLJ Greens loan is being disbursed as
of date. Also there is no confirmation from HDFC and LIC Housing finance for loan disbursement.

Regards
Anindya Pal
KLJ Platinum Plus
pal0723
GFWA Member
GFWA Member

Next

Return to KLJ Greens Faridabad