Join us on Facebook
Become a GFWA member

Site Announcements

Invitation to RPS SAVANA Allottees to join Case in NCDRC against RPS Infrastructures Ltd

Have you submitted a rating and reviewed your project?
Rate & Review your project now! Submit your project and review.
Read Reviews! Share your feedback!

** Enhanced EDC Stayed by High Court **

Forum email notifications...Please read !
Carpool from Greater Faridabad to Noida
Carpool from Greater Faridabad to GGN

Advertise with us

Community forum for residents of KLJ Greens, Sector 77 Faridabad

Re: KLJ Developers Cheating it's Customers

Postby kghosh72 » Sun Jul 17, 2011 12:30 am

Dear All,

Had gone to visit KLJ Platinum Plus at sector-77 today. Foundation raft has been completed.
Found some road to be completed. Some roads being widened, but overall, a lot left
to be desired. As per my opinion, it will take atleast another couple
of years for anybody to settle down over there

Regards

Koushik Ghosh
Regards,

Koushik Ghosh
kghosh72
GFWA Member
GFWA Member

Postby kghosh72 » Sun Jul 17, 2011 12:31 am

Dear All,

Had gone to visit KLJ Platinum Plus at sector-77 today. Found some
road to be completed. some roads being widened. but overall a lot left
to be desired. As per my opinion it will take atleast another couple
of years for anybody to settle down over there

Regards,

Koushik Ghosh
Regards,

Koushik Ghosh
kghosh72
GFWA Member
GFWA Member

Postby sendtomanish » Sun Jul 17, 2011 12:52 am

Looking the HUDA speed and priority,dont see development before 5 year unless people push and exert stiff pressure.
sendtomanish

Postby sinhaskr » Sun Aug 14, 2011 5:15 pm

I request to all who have paid 25% of BSP like me for KLJ Platinum Plus unit and did not get any document from KLJ should form a group and go to the consumer court together as we are entitled of getting interest on our money as suggested by a legal expert recently to me.

This is necessary now to show that we can not be exploited any more and we are strong enough to take any legal step.

Please join this forum with your contact detail to acheive our goal.

Thanks
Santosh
santoshkumarsinha@yahoo.com
sinhaskr
GFWA Member
GFWA Member

Postby naresh_dhawan75 » Mon Oct 10, 2011 6:52 pm

Any body from KLJ received increased demand of EDC / IDC charges.

Thanks
naresh_dhawan75
GFWA Member
GFWA Member

Postby vkbans » Tue Oct 11, 2011 8:31 am

Hi Naresh...
I doubt KLJ has started that..I also asked few prospective neighbours but no one has idea..

Its not that we are waiting for that letter to come soon but we must notice 2 things:
- When every one in that area has started sending that why KLJ is not doing so..
On Positive side
- Might be KLJ is different and quite generous compare to others by not putting extra burden on us (in fact in few things I must say KLJ is more transparaent compare to other builders working in that area)
- KLJ might have deposited amount by itself and thinking of settling with us later..I do believe KLJ Group is more cash rich (or say have got proper backing) compare to other groups in that area
- Or it raises questions has HUDA really asked builder to deposit increased EDC now or that was just an initimation that EDC is increased and may be demanded in future. In one of the RTI for Omaxe new, i think RTI reply said that Omaxe is yet to pay increased EDC..so really NOT sure
On Pessimistic side

- is there any thing wrong with them? may be other things are not in place and they are least bother paying EDC to govt as their license might be cancelled...It is all very very pesimistic and I am sure we are positive side

some one please update..
vkbans
GFWA Member
GFWA Member

Postby kghosh72 » Wed Nov 16, 2011 1:16 pm

Dear Friends,

I went to the November 13th march with the hope that we will be able to gather a group of KLJ flat owners, but alas , nothing of that sort happened. Only myself, Mr. Anindya Pal and Mr. Arpit Kumar could attend. this is certainly not helping our cause. we have to increase participation, if you guys recollect , i had earlier proposed one meeting, but we could get confirmation from 5 persons only. why this apathy ?
Regards,

Koushik Ghosh
kghosh72
GFWA Member
GFWA Member

Postby kghosh72 » Wed Nov 16, 2011 1:17 pm

As per the suggestion from Mr. Vikram Bansal, i hereby forward my name for your consideration whether to make me the point man for KLJ ? Please revert.
Regards,

Koushik Ghosh
kghosh72
GFWA Member
GFWA Member

Postby anubhavsahni » Wed Nov 16, 2011 1:21 pm

This apathy is not only for KLJ owners but most of the project owner's.
I have Piyush Heights project n I didn't find a single Piyush Heights owner in the procession.
If this is the way it goes, Builders, HUDA, Banks will all take us for granted, and we will remain what the theme of the protest was - "joker".
Pl wake up and come together.

Rgds,
Anubhav, 9540062102

kghosh72 wrote:Dear Friends,

I went to the November 13th march with the hope that we will be able to gather a group of KLJ flat owners, but alas , nothing of that sort happened. Only myself, Mr. Anindya Pal and Mr. Arpit Kumar could attend. this is certainly not helping our cause. we have to increase participation, if you guys recollect , i had earlier proposed one meeting, but we could get confirmation from 5 persons only. why this apathy ?
anubhavsahni
GFWA Member
GFWA Member

Postby vkbans » Wed Nov 16, 2011 4:06 pm

Hi All,
I fully support Koushik to represent us in GFWA core meetings. Our group has been least active in any of the event. I am not sure what people have in their mind but I personally believe some one has to take lead and play more active role. Going forward we need to have big participation for any activity / event ogranised by GFWA. Not only this we need to have strong people to tackle various known/unknown issues with builder.

I hereby fully support Koushik.

regards,
Vikram
vkbans
GFWA Member
GFWA Member

Postby bhasin_1982 » Sat Nov 19, 2011 1:42 pm

naresh_dhawan75 wrote:Completely agree with you.....

We do not have any other option but to fix a meeting with Management, atleast 15-20 members should attend the same. We are 4 members....

Let's join hands otherwise KLJ will take us for a ride.....

Regards,
Naresh

HI,

KLJ charging the service tax in the demand letter and when I asked about the same they replied me that this is applicable from April 2010 by the government.
But I heard in CNBC that the builder can charged the service tax only in case if the builder and buyer agrrement i signed after April 2010, if the Builder buyer agrrement ws signed before April 2010 than this service charge will not be applicable .

Apart of above I also got informed only verbally that they will ghoing to release the area of the flat(KLJ platinum floors) 829 to 896 and they will charge the amount also what they are goingto increase but when i booked the flat they confirmed me 2nd floor with roof now they are not giving any roof along with the flat not only this I think you all also aware that they also charged 1 lac extra amount for roof and when I said I need a compensation amount of 1 lac if you are not going to provide me the roof they said " Builder kabhi nuksaan nahi uthata, customer ko hi bhugatna padta hai, isliye compensation to kuch nahi hoga" .

I think we should have to plan one meeting or waha jakar saalo ki utarni padegi.

Thanks
Amit Bhasin
bhasin_1982

Postby bhasin_1982 » Sat Nov 19, 2011 1:50 pm

nirdoshn wrote:Thanks Vinita for guidance and moral support.

I have started this thread to get the support from all KLJ customers so that we should be able to talk to the KLJ management and get the things straight the way it should be.

However, we might required GFWA support as well so that we should be able to fight till extreme.

To All KLJ customers: Please come forward and show unity so that builder should not be able to do unjustice to us. They are doing because we are talking to them individually, otherwise, I belive they would have not even a single chance to do this nusance to us.

Regards,
Nirdosh

Dear Mr. Nirdosh,

You are right.
I think we should plan for meeting.

Thanks
Amit Bhasin
bhasin_1982

Postby bhasin_1982 » Sat Nov 19, 2011 2:00 pm

naresh_dhawan75 wrote:Any body from KLJ received increased demand of EDC / IDC charges.

Thanks

Not Yet.

I have sent so many e-mails and reminders but they do not want to reply .

Just informed me verbally that " EDC/IDC would be increased by the HUDA and we will send you letter for the same".
but if you want to see you can check in there website where they have changed the EDC/IDC 170sqft. to 325sqft.

Huda is responsible for External development . what about internal development.

Totally reducless.

Chalo bhaiyo utho or plan karo meeting nahi to jo unka man karega wahi karte rahege.

Thanks
Amit Bhasin
bhasin_1982

Postby bhasin_1982 » Tue Dec 27, 2011 4:22 pm

Hi Kaushik Ji,

I have received area increased letter from KLJ .

In this letter they also mentioned that the price of the flat will be increased .

Please let me know if you have any update on this.

Thanks
Amit Bhasin
KLJ-Platinum Floors
bhasin_1982

Postby khuranaharsh » Tue Jul 17, 2012 5:20 pm

dear all

i also have a flat gf in platinum floors
im with u guyzzz

harsh khurana
9811170642, 9560767778
khuranaharsh