Join us on Facebook
Become a GFWA member

Site Announcements

Invitation to RPS SAVANA Allottees to join Case in NCDRC against RPS Infrastructures Ltd

Have you submitted a rating and reviewed your project?
Rate & Review your project now! Submit your project and review.
Read Reviews! Share your feedback!

** Enhanced EDC Stayed by High Court **

Forum email notifications...Please read !
Carpool from Greater Faridabad to Noida
Carpool from Greater Faridabad to GGN

Advertise with us

Community forum for residents of KLJ Greens, Sector 77 Faridabad

Are You KLJ Platinum Plus Unit Buyer

Postby sinhaskr » Wed Sep 07, 2011 2:59 pm

Dear All,
Since no proper and correct information is being provided by KLJ Developers on Platinum Plus Unit and we have been kept in dark on builder buyer agreement, loan sanction approval from bank, unit layout approval from government authority, number of floor in tower D1 & D2 etc. Even after paying 25% payment around year back, many of us are still in dark on builder execution plan.
Through this forum, I request all of Platinum Plus unit buyers to introduce yourselves to know our strength majority to deal with builder under guideline of GFWA.

Please put your name and contact number along with email-id so that we can exchange our experience, thoughts and strategy on PPL.

Thanks
Santosh Kumar Sinha
santoshkumarsinha@yahoo.com
sinhaskr
GFWA Member
GFWA Member

Re: Are You KLJ Platinum Plus Unit Buyer

Postby narinder » Wed Sep 07, 2011 3:13 pm

Dear Santosh,

Lets have a meeting with KLJ platinum plus buyers. demand raiseed by them before sanctions of all approval is not justified. We all should pressurise them to give is interest free extension till laon is approved from leading banks.

REgards
Narinder
narinder

Postby kghosh72 » Wed Sep 07, 2011 4:29 pm

Dear Santoshji,

Namaskar. Hope all is well at your end except KLJ Platinum Plus. Do try to come to the Meeting planned at Town Park , Sector-12 this sunday. We will surely meet alongside tha meeting and take up the matter from there.
Regards,

Koushik Ghosh
kghosh72
GFWA Member
GFWA Member

Postby kghosh72 » Thu Oct 27, 2011 12:34 pm

Dear All KLJ flat owners,

It seems we are the least active among all other home buyers in the Neharpar Area of GFBD. Whereas you will find all the other groups more active in this regard. I request all of you to please take out some time for a meeting with the owners of KLJ in the lines of the Puri construction members. Lets first decide on a date and time, then we will arrange a meeting at there Rama Marg office. Please post your opinion on this thread ASAP.

Regards,

Koushik Ghosh
Regards,

Koushik Ghosh
kghosh72
GFWA Member
GFWA Member

Postby kghosh72 » Fri Oct 28, 2011 11:23 am

Dear Mr. Vikram,

Till today at 11.20 AM, you are the only person to reply to my post. From this i think you can gauge the accuracy of my observation. This apathy may have been triggered by despondency among KLJ Flat holders, but we have to shake this off, so that we can shake up the KLJ Top management so that they are forced to take notice of our anguish.
Regards,

Koushik Ghosh
kghosh72
GFWA Member
GFWA Member

Postby vkbans » Mon Nov 14, 2011 4:26 am

Congratulations to all KLJ Green members (especially those who easily accepted Builder's Marketing team promise of having Phase-1 delivered in March 2012).....the New possession date is now June 2013
vkbans
GFWA Member
GFWA Member

Postby vkbans » Mon Dec 19, 2011 4:05 pm

Have received Payment towards Tower A7 - 14th Floor Roof slab completion...
any one having any other update..
vkbans
GFWA Member
GFWA Member

Postby mnhasan » Mon Dec 19, 2011 4:18 pm

I THINK U R TALKING OF A7 IN KLJ GREENS,THERE IS NO TOWER OF COMPLETE 14 FLR.I M IN A8 IN KLJ GREEN BUT DID NOT RECIEVE DEMAND NOTE TILL DATE.
THANKS
mnhasan
Official Member
Official Member

Postby bhupenderkumar84 » Mon Jun 03, 2013 12:05 pm

Looking to buy 3 bhk appartment in KLJ Platinum plus,,,if anybody intersted to sell plz cont on 9999632099,, Brokers Excuse plz.
bhupenderkumar84

Postby singhkm » Sat Jul 06, 2013 4:01 am

not sure whether you have bought klj yet but would ask you to consider some other project as I haven't heard anything good about this project yet.Try uppal jade sector 86 if you haven't finalised anything yet.

Regards,

Singhkm
singhkm

Postby bhupenderkumar84 » Sat Jul 06, 2013 1:30 pm

Hi, Thanks for your valuable advice,please help me out with some good projects,, my budget is around 45 lacs. I am looking for 2+1 or 3 bhk with 1 year possasion.
bhupenderkumar84

Postby singhkm » Sat Jul 06, 2013 5:54 pm

It would be great if you can wait for possession for another one year as by then the master road work should also be completed. With your Budget, the best option will be Ansal Royal Heritage but thats in sector 70 and is at a distance of approx. 5.5 km from BPTP bridge.

You can get a 2 room in Uppal Jade also with a budget of 50-55 lacs.I also have a unit(3+1) in this project and it has the maximum open space one can get in any project.feel free to get in touch with me if you would like to.

Regards,

Singhkm
singhkm

Postby gupta.rajeev » Mon Jul 08, 2013 5:03 pm

I also agree with you. KLJ Platinum plus prices have been revised by the company atleast six times in the last 18 months. So it is very costly at present and not worth of its price at its location.
BPTP Park Elite Floors with roof rights option seem to be the best option in today's scene. The parking is free, roof rights are there and the construction is Okay.
gupta.rajeev

Postby kghosh72 » Wed Oct 08, 2014 6:24 pm

As you are aware by now that Fit out possession was put out and subsequently pulled back because of huge protest, it is high time we platinum plus flat owners also form a group of our own so that we can also stand up to KLJ.
Regards,

Koushik Ghosh
kghosh72
GFWA Member
GFWA Member

Postby skrsinha » Sat Nov 08, 2014 1:23 pm

Hi All,
I want to sell 3BHK in Plantinum Floor Tower D4 Tower. My unit number is 605. This is a corner flat with covered car parking. If anyone is interested in buying it then please call me at 9910448965.

Thanks
Santosh Kumar Sinha
skrsinha

Next

Return to KLJ Greens Faridabad