Join us on Facebook
Become a GFWA member

Site Announcements

Invitation to RPS SAVANA Allottees to join Case in NCDRC against RPS Infrastructures Ltd

Have you submitted a rating and reviewed your project?
Rate & Review your project now! Submit your project and review.
Read Reviews! Share your feedback!

** Enhanced EDC Stayed by High Court **

Forum email notifications...Please read !
Carpool from Greater Faridabad to Noida
Carpool from Greater Faridabad to GGN

Advertise with us

Greater Faridabad Welfare Association meetings and important events information section

Greater Faridabad Meeting (Details on Page 4)

Postby dheerajjain » Wed Aug 25, 2010 11:41 pm

Dear All,

We should have a meeting next Saturday (4th September, 11 AM) at central place like Connaught Place, Delhi where all people can reach easily.
Meeting will press for development in Greater Faridabad/Neharpar and make a strategy to force HUDA in doing some work

Interested people confirm their participation by replying YES to this post.

Regards
Dheeraj
dheerajjain
GFWA Member
GFWA Member

Re: Greater Faridabad Meeting

Postby gaurgupta » Thu Aug 26, 2010 12:34 am

Hi Dheeraj,

I am in agreement with you to have a common meeting...the thing is issues, problems, bottlenecks on a large scale everybody is aware of. The only thing is Unity across Diverse people with Diverse views need to arrive and converge with one big focus & direction from thereon. We definitely need to get involved collectively...It has been high time. The forum with efforts of Jayanta and other contributors has been running continuously for more than a year now (of course with lot of issues being faced by Jayanta personally as well) but still a lot of action and efforts are missing from a great number of people (who are either willing to contribute or have definitely some line of action in mind but not getting any platform to do so).

NOW the TIME has COME to TAKE the CHARGE and PROCEED AHEAD as A MASSIVE FORCE if we feel the STRONG URGE TO CHANGE THINGS.

Kindly share venue details..where ever you feel it would be comfortable for all. I am ready to contribute with my presence.

Best regards,
Gaurav
gaurgupta
GFWA Member
GFWA Member

Postby hellong » Thu Aug 26, 2010 8:29 am

I am also ready to join. CP will be a good place to meet. The only thing is to decide the venue where all can gather.
If somebody knows the good place to meet let us know. We all should meet and decide the future of our society. Otherwise it will become a complete mess in coming time. We already have given 90% payment and still donot know what will happen with our flats and with Naharpar area.
hellong
GFWA Member
GFWA Member

Postby Nitin » Thu Aug 26, 2010 9:16 am

Hello all,

This is really a good initiative & i wish these efforts will at least help us moving forward jointly & raising our issues more strongly.
I would like to be the part of it. Can we keep the meeting venue some where near to the RPS site? This would help all to see the progress till date along with the issues to be addressed. It will be easier to reach out as everybody knows the venue.

Thanks!
Nitin
Nitin

Postby Sudhanshu » Thu Aug 26, 2010 10:18 am

Hi all,
I think it would be better to meet at RPS office and talk to them regarding their plan else these meetings are merely verbal repitition of our views already expressed on this forum. So some action is all that we need.
If i am not wrong, sometime back we had a meeting with RPS managment. In wake of it RPS was agreed for a monthly meeting with a few members.
We didn't continue after this. Please correct me if i am wrong.
Now we should start that meeting.
Regards
Sudhanshu
Sudhanshu
Official Member
Official Member

Postby dheerajjain » Thu Aug 26, 2010 11:54 am

Sudhanshu, Nitin appreciate your replies. But, please note that this forum represents all societies of Greater Faridabad (Sectors 75-89) and is NOT specific to RPS or Savana.We will be discussing in the upcoming meeting development issues that are common to all societies. Hence, meeting will be at central location. I suggest that we can meet at Jantar Mantar, Connaught Place. Any better ideas, guys. I am expecting around 30 people.
dheerajjain
GFWA Member
GFWA Member

Postby ajay2023 » Thu Aug 26, 2010 1:24 pm

Hi Dhearaj,

Yes for meeting.

Hi Gaurav,

In my view Dheeraj is absolutely correct. We need to unite for common issue's, we alone Savana members can't fight alone.

Rgds

Ajay.
ajay2023
GFWA Member
GFWA Member

Postby rksingh1679 » Thu Aug 26, 2010 1:48 pm

Hi All

As of now,
We got around 4 responses from Piyush (including dheeraj and me)
1 Response from BPTP park Elite Floors
2 Responses from RPS Savana members

I thought of some support from Indiaspaces. I mean to say tht people who boooked there flat/plots thru indiaspaces but it didn't work
I published a message on indiaspaces but he edited my message and removed the relevant part from it.
It shows his cunning and mean attitude
We need to manage of our own
I am hoping some decent support from my faridabad website

With Regards
Rohit Singh
rksingh1679

Postby bhuvnesh » Thu Aug 26, 2010 1:53 pm

What you posted at INDIASPAce and what he edited ? share with us. because many people rely/trust on that forum also.
bhuvnesh

Postby alok_gupta » Thu Aug 26, 2010 1:56 pm

Hi All,

I feel that the meeting should be held in Greater Faridabad as it is regarding neher paar area. We can decide it to be the site office of BPTP / PIYUSH / RPS etc. Also the agenda of the meeting should be decided. We should try to form an association with common goals.

Regards,

Alok
alok_gupta
GFWA Member
GFWA Member

Postby ravendra » Thu Aug 26, 2010 2:37 pm

Hi ALL

i am having a flat in T-6 (1007) in RPS savana. I would like to participate in the said meeting. please do let me know the venue. It is really a good idea to have a common meeting and push it forward.

Thanks, Ravendra Singh, 9312332340
ravendra
GFWA Member
GFWA Member

Postby rksingh1679 » Thu Aug 26, 2010 2:38 pm

Hi bhuvnesh

I have submitted it thru opinions page on Indiapsaces

I have seen so many comments.He always favour Triveni because his investement is in Triveni. he always favour Galaxy instead bcoz he has $ bhk flat in Triveni Galaxy. He even relocated some of his investor from Signature to galaxy so that Galaxy development cannot be hit

Previously he always says in favour of BPTP Villas. Once his villas is not alloted as per commitment then he start his voice against villas allotment

Now a days he is saying too many good things abt Omaxe Bhiwadi just bcoz of his latest investement

He only says lot of things abt development. He took lot of booking just by giving biased views on Neharpaar.
He arranged so many meeting for RTI but didn't filed any RTI. people filed it and send it to indiaspaces to publish it
Now, when everything is open thru RTI and then he agrees that infrastructure will not develop before 2013

Long time back i send a mail to him for not misguiding anyone on Piyush heights. He replied it back to me but didn't publish it on Indiaspaces. it was comparison between triveni,Rps and Piyush. I think i might have mail

He removed my email id so that people cannot contact me. If he would have any issues then he can give my contact no. He edited the cause of HUDA protest which was important part of message.

Message submitted on Indiaspaces
I think most people are aware of infrastructural Issues in Neharpaar. We are group of 50 people and have filed so many RTI to various deptt. We are not satisfied with the progress of HUDA. We people will stage a protest infront of HUDA office in second week of September. We are planning to have a meeting on Saturday (4th September),11 AM at central place like Connaught Place, Delhi.

We will decide the future course of Action in that meeting.If anyone is interested to attend the meeting then he/she can mail me on rksingh1679@yahoo.co.in

It is responsibility of Huda to build the External Infrastructre. Builder can only build internal Roads. it is the responsibility of HUDA to build Master Roads, Sewerage, Water Connection, Electricity connection till society

We have to get our voice heard to HUDA by staging protest before possession. If we don't protest, then be ready to have flat in which no basic amenities are there. We have paid Rs 2.46 lakhs (3 BHK) for EDC/IDC long back and we have every right to ask Govt. What they have done with this amount? Govt. collects this amount when they give builder a license for develpoing infrastructure and NOT after possession.

With Regards
Rohit Singh
rksingh1679

Postby webmaster » Thu Aug 26, 2010 4:13 pm

Thanks to Dheeraj and Rohit from Piyush Heights for starting this initiative to bring all the residents together for a common cause. Yes, I think the time has come to get together and try to make a difference, no matter how small. We will have to act together as a group for our project and the entire Greater Faridabad.

Sudhanshu - The RPS Savana members can come to the meeting along with the members from other residential communities for the main agenda to discuss issues to the Naharpar area. After the main agenda is covered, the RPS Savana members can use the same platform to discuss internal issues related to Savana. I think this will be a good opportunity for all members including members from Savana to interact among themselves. We can only discuss about our next meeting with RPS.

A suggestion about the meeting time, if we can schedule the meeting at around 1PM, it would give ample time for people from far and near to reach the venue on time.
webmaster
Site ADMIN
Site ADMIN

Postby rksingh1679 » Thu Aug 26, 2010 4:28 pm

jayanta

First of all i would like to say thanks for making such a wonderful site .It is good to have different people from different society of Neharpaar under one umbrella

I have proposed a time of 11 AM because C.P. is the centre location of Delhi and all Metro merge at Rajiv Chowk.

If we plan for 11 AM then meeting will at max start at 11:30.

If Most people are ready for 1 Pm then i dont hv any issue. i can come at 1 PM

With Regards
Rohit Singh
rksingh1679

Postby sunjay.dhingra » Thu Aug 26, 2010 4:53 pm

Hi Friends

Very good response; can we plan to meet mid-way of Delhi-Gurgaon-Faridabad.

I 'ld suggest Surajkund will be the best suited place to every one. Traffic free route and ample parking lots.
Secondly it 'ld be better on Sunday anytime between 11:00 to 01:00.

It is merley suggetion; otherwise 'll join what ever is the venue and schedule.

Regards
Sanjay Dhingra
RPS - SAVANA
sunjay.dhingra

Next

Return to Events & Meets