Join us on Facebook
Become a GFWA member

Site Announcements

Invitation to RPS SAVANA Allottees to join Case in NCDRC against RPS Infrastructures Ltd

Have you submitted a rating and reviewed your project?
Rate & Review your project now! Submit your project and review.
Read Reviews! Share your feedback!

** Enhanced EDC Stayed by High Court **

Forum email notifications...Please read !
Carpool from Greater Faridabad to Noida
Carpool from Greater Faridabad to GGN

Advertise with us

Greater Faridabad Welfare Association meetings and important events information section

Re: Meeting at Town Park Faridabad on Sunday 13th March 10 am

Postby vineet » Sat Mar 12, 2011 2:51 pm

Hi All,

I will also join.

Have seen few posts regarding overall development and builder specific issues. I feel both of these are important and should go together but should not be mixed up and we need to be clear what issue is to be raised at which platform.

In order to ensure maximum productivity, would propose the below agenda:

10.00-10.30 -- Introduction and attenadance sheet signing.
10.30-11.30 -- Meeting and discussions specific to Neharpar development (concerning HUDA, STP, State govt).

11.30 onward members can form small builder specific groups to form strategies or we can discuss builder specific issues as a group.

Its great that many new members would be joining the meeting. We look forward to your active participation in development of greater Faridabad.

Regards,

Vineet
vineet
GFWA Member
GFWA Member

Postby DABRALIKD » Sat Mar 12, 2011 5:18 pm

I think we should postpond the meeting of Sunday 13-03-2011 because we have not given sufficiant time to all the subscriber regarding this meeting we should post pond this meeting to 27-03-2011 because on 20-03-2011 Holi festival is there. We need maximum presence in the meeting.

This is my advice but I am also ready to come tommorrow.

Indra
DABRALIKD

Postby webmaster » Sun Mar 13, 2011 3:50 pm

The meeting was successfully concluded today with about 20 members present. Ajay will be publishing the MOM and attendance list soon. Thanks to all the members for taking time out of their busy schedule for this meeting.

Here are some group pictures :)
You do not have the required permission to view the files attached to this post. Read FAQs
Or you must LOGIN or REGISTER to view these files.
webmaster
Site ADMIN
Site ADMIN

Postby vksinghbhu » Sun Mar 13, 2011 5:59 pm

Today It was great to meet at Town park Faridabad. It could be better if more member participate in the meeting. We can get good return of our investment only if we put pressure on HUDA to work fast on external development at Naharpaar like road, sever, electricity etc. This is possible only if our number at meeting is high.

Vijay Singh
vksinghbhu
GFWA Member
GFWA Member

Re: Meeting at Town Park Faridabad (Minutes of Meeting)

Postby yadav_ajay » Mon Mar 14, 2011 12:25 pm

Hello to all,

First of all, thanks to all members who attended yesterday meeting and contributed their thoughts and Ideas to make Neharpar Area No. 1 In NCR.

I fully agree with Mr Vijay Singh that now we need to be ready for next big action against HUDA, STP and Builders.

Herewith I'm attaching the Minutes of metting dated 13.3.2011 at Town Park, Faridabad.

I tried to cover up all points, if something missed. Pls add on to this and can post here.

Regards
Ajay Yadav
You do not have the required permission to view the files attached to this post. Read FAQs
Or you must LOGIN or REGISTER to view these files.
yadav_ajay
GFWA Member
GFWA Member

Postby sendtomanish » Mon Mar 14, 2011 12:37 pm

Thanks Ajayjee for good MOM,I missed the yesterday meeting due to some urgent work,but looking forward to
attend in future.
sendtomanish

Previous

Return to Events & Meets