Join us on Facebook
Become a GFWA member

Site Announcements

Invitation to RPS SAVANA Allottees to join Case in NCDRC against RPS Infrastructures Ltd

Have you submitted a rating and reviewed your project?
Rate & Review your project now! Submit your project and review.
Read Reviews! Share your feedback!

** Enhanced EDC Stayed by High Court **

Forum email notifications...Please read !
Carpool from Greater Faridabad to Noida
Carpool from Greater Faridabad to GGN

Advertise with us

Greater Faridabad Welfare Association meetings and important events information section

Minutes of Meeting with DC Faridabad Dr. Praveen Kumar on 12th May'2011

Postby vinitanandwani » Thu May 12, 2011 4:01 pm

Dear all

Today I went to meet DC faridabad Dr.Praveen kumar at his residence along with Mr.Gaur with prior meeting time from his residence P.A as he was not sitting in HUDA office at sector-12.

He was unwell but still he gave time to us , we waited in wating lounge till he called us at 11:25 pm.

We gave him the acknowledgement letter and reminded him about GFWA members meeting with the CM on 23rd April and CM's order to arrange meeting with the builders.

He was aware about this and told us that he was not well from last week and he knew that this is a urgent work.

We also handed over him the request letter to arrange for the meeting with the BUILDERS and GFWA members.

He at once wrote in that letter referring to DTP Faridabad Mr Sanjeev Maan "Arrange for the meeting with builders representatives soon with GFWA members urgently".He also tried phone to DTP but it was busy , so he ordered his assistant to note down this work in priority.

We inquired him that how much time it will take to arrange meeting so he replied that atleast 10 days or more but it will be done urgently.

We thanked Mr DC and came out at 11:40 pm.

So I hope we should wait for 10 to 15 days for the outcome.

But till we should appoint 2 representative from each project with the list of grievences who will be in the meeting.

We will try to make next agenda in our coming GFWA meeting on 15th MAY.
Its a request from all FORUM MEMBERS to 100 % available on GFWA meeting on 15th May or watever day will be fixed; as we have to appoint atleat 2 members from each Housing society of NEHARPAR to speak about their grievences in the proposed meeting.
Maximum particiption is must or we will loose the game.

Thanks and Regards

Vinita Nandwani
:hap2:
vinitanandwani
GFWA Member
GFWA Member

Re: Minutes of Meeting with DC Faridabad Dr. Praveen Kumar on 12th May'2011

Postby lalitec » Thu May 12, 2011 4:45 pm

Thanks Vinita for meeting DC Faridabad aand updating us.

Regards
Lalit Gupta
lalitec
GFWA Member
GFWA Member

Postby RSHYAMGARG » Thu May 12, 2011 5:00 pm

Thanks Vinita you are doing a good job.
RSHYAMGARG

Postby dheerajjain » Thu May 12, 2011 9:56 pm

Vinita Ji and Gaur Ji, thanks a lot for your efforts !!

I don't sound to be pessimistic but I want to caution that DTP does not take any action against builders. I am having true example of our case with builder where we followed up with STP for 6 months, provided them documented evidences of unfair and fraud practices but nothing came out. 15 days back, I received a response from DTP (Enforcement) that please provide us 'concrete documentary evidences' so that we can proceed ahead.

Vinita Ji and Dear All, It is time that we meet Chief Town Planner and Director, Town and Country Planning in Chandigarh. I am ready to go to Chandigarh.
dheerajjain
GFWA Member
GFWA Member

Return to Events & Meets