Join us on Facebook
Become a GFWA member

Site Announcements

Invitation to RPS SAVANA Allottees to join Case in NCDRC against RPS Infrastructures Ltd

Have you submitted a rating and reviewed your project?
Rate & Review your project now! Submit your project and review.
Read Reviews! Share your feedback!

** Enhanced EDC Stayed by High Court **

Forum email notifications...Please read !
Carpool from Greater Faridabad to Noida
Carpool from Greater Faridabad to GGN

Advertise with us

Greater Faridabad Welfare Association meetings and important events information section

URGENT: Joint meeting of Greater Faridabad Builders and GFWA Members on 20th May,11 Friday 11 AM

Postby dheerajjain » Mon May 16, 2011 11:00 pm

Dear All Forum members,

I am very excited and delighted to inform that as a follow up of our meeting with Chief Minister and after that regular follow ups by GFWA representatives, Deputy Commissioner (DC), Dr. Praveen Kumar has organized a joint meeting between builders and GFWA respresentatives from each of residential societies. Here are the details:

Venue: Conference Hall, Mini Secretariat, Sector 12, Faridabad
Date: 20-May-11, Friday
Time: 11 AM
Chairman/Arbitrator: Deputy Commissioner, Dr. Praveen Kumar

It is an excellent oppurtunity for us to explain our grievances directly to builders in front of DC. DC being the seniormost Govt. person in Faridabad can arbitrate and help in resolving issues.

Builders that are being called for this meeting include RPS Group, Piyush Group,Omaxe Group,Uppal Group,SRS Group,BPTP,ERA Landmarks,KLJ Town Planners,Puri Constructions,Shivsai Group,SPR Buildtech,Triveni Infrastructures,Pal Group.

We require 2 representatives from each society existing in forum to explain the major issues clearly, concisely and with focus. We will be submitting a common letter of grievances and specific letters for each of the builder. We already have some defined representatives and we need question marks to be filled :

1 Piyush Heights Dheeraj Jain
2 RPS Savana Seema Joshi
3 SRS Dharmendra, Manish
4 Ozone Park Puneet Bhatia
5 Uppal Jade Ajay Yadav
6 Omaxe Heights Dilip, Santhosh, Vinita
7 BPTP Princess Park Saurabh, Pankaj Rawat
8. BPTP Other Projects ????
8 Era Aashish Kaul, Ashutosh Joshi
9 KLJ ???
10 Puri ???
11 SPR ???
12 Triveni ???
13 Pal ???

We request representatives from each society to draft letters by tomorrow and send to dheeraj.jain@myfaridabad.in or gaur@ingoz.com. Letters shoule be brief and consise and should cover only issues that are common to all or significant amount of residents. Bacially, we wish to receive inputs on these areas:

1. Delay in Possession
2. Change in Layout plan
3. Selling of Green area in form of schools, shops etc.
4. Bad quality of works
5. Non-payment of penalty
6. Increase of super area at time of possession
7. Non payment of interests
8. Safety issues like faulty design

We request all forum members to come in maximum presence to show residents' powers. I know it is a working day but taking 1 day leave can save you lakhs of rupees. Media will be present and we should show that all societies in Greater Faridabad are united and will NOT tolerate cheating, malpractices and looting by builders.

For any queries/clarifications, please reply to this post. Also, I would like to clear to all that forum and GFWA represents all residential societies of Greater Faridabad (Sectors 75 to 89).

Sincerely,
Dheeraj Jain
Moderator - MyFaridabad Forum
dheerajjain
GFWA Member
GFWA Member

Re: URGENT: Joint meeting of Greater Faridabad Builders and GFWA Members on 20th May,11 Friday 11 AM

Postby sendtomanish » Mon May 16, 2011 11:59 pm

This is excellent opportunity for home buyers after 1st March protest and I will be definitely joining. We all from different societies should come forward, join this meeting in good numbers and send firm message to our builders to stop cheating, forgery and mental harassment to consumers. :flag:
sendtomanish

Re: URGENT: Joint meeting of Greater Faridabad Builders and GFWA Members on 20th May,11 Friday 11 AM

Postby dheerajjain » Tue May 17, 2011 6:46 am

Please send your drafted letter to any of following member in core group (please select randomly !)

1. Seema Joshi (s1joshi@gmail.com)
2. Vineet Mishra (vineetmis@gmail.com)
3. Ajay Yadav (yadav_ajay@indiatimes.com)
4. Manish Gupta (manish.gupta@myfaridabad.in)
5. Dheeraj Jain (dheeraj.jain@myfaridabad.in)
6. Sushil Bhatt (skbhatt@deseinindure.com)
7. Mr. Gaur (Gaur@ingoz.com)
8. Vinita Ji (vinitajaiswal@yahoo.com)
dheerajjain
GFWA Member
GFWA Member

Postby rgoel24 » Tue May 17, 2011 8:15 am

Dear All

Its an excellent opportunity after a very long time or say precisely, the very first time. The administration has agreed to listen to our plea & this is the most important part.
Now I request everybody on this forum to be present on 20th May at 11 am even in fact if one has NO issue with builder/govt but still your presence will make a mark.
Remember, its a cascading effect follows from 1st March and will continued till the battle will be won.
Lets prepare all and show the administration that we are right.
Cheers Home Buyers.
rgoel24
GFWA Member
GFWA Member

Postby bverma_25 » Tue May 17, 2011 10:21 am

Hi ,

It's great news !!!!

I will be there .

Brijesh Verma
Piyush Heights - F615 :)
bverma_25
GFWA Member
GFWA Member

Postby Seadog » Tue May 17, 2011 10:30 am

Great news!

I will be there.

Capt.K.S.Majithia
Puri Pranayam - Unit D5/302
Seadog
GFWA Member
GFWA Member

Postby mehta » Tue May 17, 2011 5:36 pm

I shall be attending the meeting! Is anyone plying (through or from) Nehru Place can arrange car pool for the venue.

Regards,

Shilpa Mehta
Mob: 9810633175
LL: 011-40543935
mehta

Postby dheerajjain » Tue May 17, 2011 8:03 pm

Please find attached official e-mail received from Faridabad administration announcing meeting to resolve issues arising from unfair practices adopted by builders.
You do not have the required permission to view the files attached to this post. Read FAQs
Or you must LOGIN or REGISTER to view these files.
dheerajjain
GFWA Member
GFWA Member

Postby rajesh3107 » Tue May 17, 2011 8:17 pm

Dear Seemaji
Pl find details of Ozone Park Apartment as per your requirement given below. As I am traveling therefore could not provide all the details. Other members of Ozone Park are requested to update the rest.
Rajesh Kumar

Project name _____________________ The Ozone Park Apartment
Project launch date (MMM-YYYY) __________________ June-2007
Promised delivery period (MMM-YYYY)__________________ Apr-2010
Tentative/Expected Delivery (MMM-YYYY) __________________ Oct-2011

what is the penality rate (x rs per sqft)__________________ 3 Rs/sqft
Have you started to receive penality payments as promised in agreement (Y/N)__________________ N

Please provide rate of Interest for delayed payment__________________ 12% upto 2 months 24% thereafter
Amount of Green Area Promised (% Green)__________________ Not Known
Expected Amount of Green area in actual (%age)__________________ Not Known

Did you requested for sanctioned layout from Builder (Y/N)__________________ N
Did you received sanctioned layout from your builder (Y/N)__________________ N

Is Super Area found to be changed at time of possession (Y/N along with +/- SQFT change)_______ Not Applicable right now
In case of Possession received, Are appropriate approvals and NOC received (Y/N)_______ Not applicable as builder has not started to give possession

Specific Construction Quality/Safety Issues (You would lik eto bring attention)__________________ Get information from others who visited site recentely
Previous meetings with Builder/STP /Authorities approached so far (preferably authority name/DD-MM-YYYY)__________________ 05 March 2011 with Mr. Vikram Dhawan (MD), Mr. Sandeep Gupta (MD) of Shiv Sai Infrastructure Ltd.
rajesh3107
GFWA Member
GFWA Member

Postby dheerajjain » Tue May 17, 2011 8:56 pm

We have received no response on our e-mail ids from representatives of various residential societies. Looks like people are thinking that some other person will have already done that.

We are running out of time. I request representatives of all residential societies to draft a document, create a new post and upload on forum. We will take it from forum. I see Ozone respresentatives have already done that. Request other representatives to do that ASAP. If representative from society is NOT doing, then take an initiative yourself, draft your concerns and post on forum
dheerajjain
GFWA Member
GFWA Member

Postby sanjeev2111 » Tue May 17, 2011 9:26 pm

Hi Dheeraj / Seema,

Though I have droped an issues list with RPS Savana to both of your mail ids, still I am copyin the items here as I have send my old mobile number in that.
new mobile no - 9560713337
To RPS Savana ,

I am Sanjeev Kumar and have booked a flat in RPS Savana – T8- Flat 805. I had booked the flat in month of December 2006 with full down payment mode and my EMI started very next month for the home called “My would be sweet home”.

As per the agreement signed construction was to be completed in stipulated time frame of 36 months from time of signing the agreement copy. However I regret to note that the construction is still not complete even by end of Oct 2010. The project construction is being delayed by more than 1 years. It is surprising that I have not even received any reasons for the delay from your end.

Whenever I call RPS savanna board numbers, they say we are trying hard to be on time for delivery. In my last discussion sometime in 24-11-2010,I was informed that the possession will be given in end of year 2011. Looking at the development of apartments and internal infrastructure it seems impossible.

I have invested my hard earned money into your project to get a home for my living but I think you are not keeping that trust. You will appreciate that my EMI’s have started getting deducted and I am being put to very serious problems
We understand a small delay in this kind of project, but we need to have certain deadlines so that we can plan. But you have remained silent always. I now request you to please let me know the answers to the following queries:

1. Timelines of Possession
In my last communication, I was told by RPS people that end of 2011 will be possession date but I have not heard anything from you nor have I received any communication for the ongoing delays and reasons behind it. I have been going through your portal but it looks impossible.
Please let me know what is the timeframe for possession of Tower 8 flat 805?

2. When can we expect the penalty amount as per the agreement to be sent to us starting Dec 2009? Please do not tell me about force majoure. I am very well versed with this term and this does not mean to hide delays by RPS.

3. Tentative Schedule of development
When are other activities (like flooring, plastering, lifts etc) getting complete?

4. Change of Master Plan
Without informing investors like me RPS group have changed master plan and reduced green cover, which was originally at 85 %. It was based on this green area that I made up my mind to buy one of flat in Savana .
I have additionally opted for park facing flat which seems to be impossible now as RPS have given land between Blue beach and Bayberry towers to primary schools as per new master plan known to me.

5. How and when RPS is going to return this PLC money back if point 4 is correct with respect to my flat along with interest amount on this PLC.

6. Selling part of land in RPS City to Kumar Mangalam School, Dispensary and Primary school: As per the Haryana apartments act, builder is not allowed to sell any part of project after the approval of master plan, so please do not give us the reason that is was required to get the approval. The approval was given way back in Oct 2007.

7. Clubbing Savana with Palms project:
We assume that amenities in Savana (like club, swimming pool, sports complex) will not be shared with other project like Palms and are exclusively for SAVANA. One of the reasons for buying flat in your group was 49/50 Acres land with 85 % green area and exclusivity for families there.
Please let us know if this is not the case. And if RPS is selling same facilities to two projects this is then against the rule and terms of our agreement

8. Basic Amenities
During our discussion, RPS committed that till the time a permanent solution is available, all the basic amenities like electricity, water and sewerage etc will be provided by RPS on temporary basis while handing over the possession,
In this regard, we requested for following details in last meeting

1., What is the estimate of running cost for maintenance(electricity, water, sewerage, etc.) after possession in absence of facilities to be provided by government.?
2. Will these services be made available at subsidized rates?
(Considering that we have paid all the charges requested in timely manner, why should this not be treated as deficiency of service by RPS)

9. Construction Quality
We understand the RPS is following NBCC guidelines for quality purposes and have hired few contractors to ensure quality of material and standard's used in construction, we would like to know the name of contractors/auditing agencies involved and get an audit done by external agencies. Please help facilitate the same. If you fail to do so, we will be constrained to take u this matter with CREDAI and other official bodies.
I have noted in newspaper on the ceiling falling in one of the apartments in your last project Green Vally – Faridabad, when contacted over phone, RPS representative told me that this is one off incident and this will be taken care for future developments.

10. EDC/IDC reduction
The Govt has announced/ proposed reduction in EDC/ IDC – how and when will this amount be adjusted in payouts by owners?

11. External development
Despite collecting huge sum of money as EDC and IDC, there has been absolutely no development in NeharPar region hy HUDA.

We were communicated that RPS is in touch with higher authorities for the same. In this context we have reviewed the CREDAI NCR minutes provided by Mr Jain on the efforts taken by RPS management, we would like to know if there are any follow up notes on the CREDAI meeting (as the notes were dated more than a year back)
We understand that RPS is committed toward development, but as an end user we are anxious and would like to request RPS to put little more efforts by pushing authorities and ensuring that crores of rupees collected for EDC/IDC collected are being used in proper manner.

We all have invested millions of rupees and would like Savana to be a highly successful project, and am sure that RPS will help alleviate all these concerns in timely manner.
I am sure you will address my grievances and will not force us to take up this matter with higher authorities.

Warm Regards
Sanjeev Kumar
Flat T8-805
91-9560713337
sanjeev2111
GFWA Member
GFWA Member

Postby dheerajjain » Wed May 18, 2011 5:58 am

Request all representatives of various residential societies groups to post their letters on forum by evening (5 PM) so that they can be processed by GFWA and made on GFWA letterhead.

Also, please make sure that 2 representatives from your society are present in meeting. Please come prepared with supporting proofs/documents. Representatives are requested to reach venue by 10 AM.

This is a unique oppurtunity and it may NOT come again. At a time when Govt. talks only to farmers or existing residents, Govt. has taken a positive step in talking to people who will be future residents in Faridabad.
dheerajjain
GFWA Member
GFWA Member

Postby dheerajjain » Wed May 18, 2011 6:10 am

How to reach the venue:

By Public Transport:

Take Metro to Badarpur Station. Come to opposite side and take DTC Red Air Conditioned Bus (Service every 15 minutes) to Faridabad. Get down at Sector 12. Take a walk or rickshaw to reach venue.

By Car
dheerajjain
GFWA Member
GFWA Member

Postby sanjeev2111 » Wed May 18, 2011 10:42 am

Hi Dheeraj / Seema,

I will be there at venue from RPS Savana side along with you all.

Any one coming from Gurgaon - Dlf phase 3 via Car ? I can pool with him / her. Please reply

Sanjeev - 9560713337.
sanjeev2111
GFWA Member
GFWA Member

Postby Seadog » Wed May 18, 2011 10:44 am

Project name: Puri's Pranayam
Project launch date: Early 2008
Promised delivery period: Latest by July 2012
Expected delivery: July 2012

Penalty rate: Rs.5/sq.ft.
Have you started to received penalty payments: Not applicable

Rate of interest for delayed payment: 18%
Amount of green area promised: Not known
Actual expected green area: Not known

Did you request sanctioned layout from builder: Yes
Did you receive sanctioned layout from builder: Yes

Is super area changed from the time of booking: Yes - already increased by 228 sq.ft. (8%)
In case possession received.....: Not applicable

Specific construction quality issues: Toilets ceiling height about 6.5 feet - much lower than model home / other issues informed to builder by e-mail dated 26th March 2011
Last meeting with builder: Mr Ritesh Ghavri / Dy. Manager / 25th March 2011

K.S.Majithia
Pranayam - D5/302
Seadog
GFWA Member
GFWA Member

Next

Return to Events & Meets