Join us on Facebook
Become a GFWA member

Site Announcements

Invitation to RPS SAVANA Allottees to join Case in NCDRC against RPS Infrastructures Ltd

Have you submitted a rating and reviewed your project?
Rate & Review your project now! Submit your project and review.
Read Reviews! Share your feedback!

** Enhanced EDC Stayed by High Court **

Forum email notifications...Please read !
Carpool from Greater Faridabad to Noida
Carpool from Greater Faridabad to GGN

Advertise with us

Greater Faridabad Welfare Association meetings and important events information section

Re: Meeting with HUDA Administrator on 30th Sept'11 (Friday) 3PM

Postby murlik » Sun Oct 02, 2011 8:07 pm

Dear GFWA team

Can't we focus now fully on the case coming up on November and try to swing the decision in our favor ? that will be a tremendous booster to our efforts. We can even use the statement made by HUDA administrator on 30/9 that the development will take atleast another 3 years.

Let us all meet this month and form a strategy to win the verdict of the court in our favor this time , the protest strategy can be taken afterr that !!!!!!!

murlik
murlik
GFWA Member
GFWA Member

Postby Arunava » Sun Oct 02, 2011 10:17 pm

I suggest let us have some protests/agitation within this month...And good media coverage to show agony of flat owners who have spent entire or a good part of savings of their life to have a safe home for living of rest of their lives. And if will have success to get good media coverage then Govt. will come under pressure politically.

And GFWA can produce TV footage/newspaper cuttings of our protests to the court to show that how affected are flat owners from injustice.

Instead of writing in forum let us unite and start the real action. As decided in last meeting to have some unique way of protest so that we can draw good media & public attention.
Arunava
GFWA Member
GFWA Member

Postby yadav_ajay » Sun Oct 02, 2011 10:30 pm

Hi Murlik,

Focus on only Court case is not going to solve the purpose. For your information, HUDA is already submitted Affidavit in Builders case stating that development will be completed by 30 June-2014 Subject to Litigation Free Land.

So don't believe their words. Strategy other than Protest is not going to work now.
Because they don't listen other than that language.

You can wait for next three year, at least I can't.

We already seen their working style and It took 5 years to start the work.
If not pushed now...then be ready to wait for next 5 years and nothing on grounds.
32KM=3Years of development.
So you can better calculate the complete development cycle.

Rest it is individual decision to think and act......

(Yes, this time fight would be do or die. We want complete development within 1year...how to execute that it is HUDA problem.)
yadav_ajay
GFWA Member
GFWA Member

Postby drajitpratap » Mon Oct 03, 2011 12:18 am

I fully agree with Mr.Ajay yadav. I am with u. Keep posting your future plans. A GB meet is need of the hour.
Ajit
drajitpratap
GFWA Member
GFWA Member

Postby sanjeev2111 » Mon Oct 03, 2011 12:27 am

Hi All,

Its really disappointed news for all of Faridabad neharpar area flat owners, I also fear that this might give builders another reason for delaying the possession of flats. And if they delay the possession with another year, HUDA may again ask for EDC charges for 2012.. and this will go on and problems for all of us.

I agree with all of you to have protest like farmers did for their compensation. This is the way to demonstrate problems in current scenario.

I am all in for any demonstration against HUDA.
This is time to unite and show strength to HUDA ..

Regards,
Sanjeev Kumar
sanjeev2111
GFWA Member
GFWA Member

Postby sainidk » Mon Oct 03, 2011 12:56 am

All hope to live in this area is now getting faded. Dreams are shattered. Invested hard earned money is just going into the garbage of Naharpar. I have been hearing the news of development in this area since last election. People are saying that development work is halted because of election & it will start immediately after election. This Hooda Govt has made mockery of us. Issue raised by Anna Hazare about citizen charter should be applicable to the agencies like HUDA s well. We should go to Supreme Court & file PIL. We should seek information about the fund collected by Huda & where it is lying. Earlier, in response to RTI, they were saying 2013 & now three years. These Huda officials are just eating money of honest taxpayer.
sainidk
GFWA Member
GFWA Member

Postby rastogivikas » Mon Oct 03, 2011 8:29 am

With the response of HUDA in last meeting it is clear that these officoals will not move on their own.

Lets file a public interest litigation PIL in high court on our issues of:

developing nehar par
edc idc collection in 2006 and claim interest on such collections made by government
rationale behing collecting more money in EDC when they dont want to do any development work

NOW LETS PLAN A DEMONSTRATION AGAINST HUDA

VIKAS
rastogivikas

Postby ssg.sunilgupta » Mon Oct 03, 2011 9:36 am

lets us keep our emotions out and decide what is the best way forward. my suggestion is that we should put following things put forward in front of court

a) in last five years no development has happened in Gretaer Faridabad area and HUDA has already collected crores of EDC.
b) First HUDA should spend that money in the supervision of court ( submit progress report in court every three months) and then only ask for enhanced EDC.
c) till then honourable court should be requested to grant stay on enhanced EDC notification
d) if Honourable court desire then GFWA can help monitor the developlment work in Greater Faridabad and periodically brief the court.

Agitation , Dharna can be done simultaneouly but I have my doubts. only handful of people join such protests and even in case of Anna , lakhs of people gathered for 10+ days to get something back from Govt. I am not sure handful of people will be able to do much. Only courts can help us.

Thanks
Sunil
ssg.sunilgupta
GFWA Member
GFWA Member

Postby sunilkbansal » Mon Oct 03, 2011 9:37 am

If they want to do development after 2-3 years, then why ask money now and customer borrow money and pay interest to banks. and HUDA want to collect money now and earn interest on the collected money or they just want to divert money to somewhere else like elections or other Politically important areas for developemenet.
sunilkbansal
GFWA Member
GFWA Member

Postby sagar.rajbhar » Mon Oct 03, 2011 11:00 am

Dear Friends,

We have to think in different way.

These guys are puppet of govt. Mr.Hoods is shifting fund of Faridabad in Rohatak, in his area. In Haryana the Faridabad is no.1 contributor in VAT the main revenue source of state govt. Nobody is thinking about Faridabad. Every politician if more concern about Gurgaon and other cities, whether Chautala or Hooda. The main reason of negligence about greater Faridabad.

We have should protest in front of center, so that our matter may highlight and media and opposition can take this matter. After paying huge amount of EDC to Govt , nobody is bothered about our problem and shifting our fund to develop their area for generating votes.

We have to advertise our protest not only through this web site but also other site like facebook, yahoo and other, so that we can generate strength for protest.

More than 50,000 peoples has invested in Greater Faridabad and 90% are not aware about our GWFA and forum. We should advertise our forum also, so that we can generate strength.

Thanks

Sagar
sagar.rajbhar
GFWA Member
GFWA Member

Postby tkgupta29@ymail.com » Mon Oct 03, 2011 11:35 pm

I also feel that we r not united up to that extent for the protest against the government bcz we r the few flat holders not paying the enhanced EDC while others might have paid even after knowing the position & rate of development.
Our way of protest may not be like the farmers bcz we all are coming from different place & different profession that's why it becomes difficult to stand collectively at a place, more over, we 30% of flat holders r in touch with the GFWA Forum what about the rest ?

No doubt GFWA has done an appreciable task in a proper line of action & anticipating something positive on 1st Nov.2011.
So, as far as , I think our work should be not only agitation but also something solid against the HUDA, DTCP , builders or any similar agency. THE GFWA FORUM SHOULD PUBLISH ANTI HUDA ADVERTISEMENTS IN DAILY NEWS PAPERS This may help a lot to join the unknown flat holders with our campaign .

SIMILAR TYPES OF HANDBILLS MAY ALSO BE DISTRIBUTED AT IMPORTANT PUBLIC PLACES e.g.NEAR COURT , MATHURA ROAD RED LIGHTS , RAILWAY STATION & even at KHEDI PUL TO THE VISITORS OF NEHARPAAR FLAT BUYERS . I am sure that HARYANA govt. will be shaken in this way .

My other Forum Member may also suggest different ideas for similar purposes.
tkgupta29@ymail.com
GFWA Member
GFWA Member

Postby gopalvijay » Tue Oct 04, 2011 10:03 am

I agree with Mr T K Gupta's views that we must spread our campaign to the masses thru pamplets and ads in Newspapers about HUDA's mischiefs.
gopalvijay
GFWA Member
GFWA Member

Postby yogesh » Tue Oct 04, 2011 12:06 pm

i strongly agree with all members
we can start a peaceful dharna in rajghat or jantarmantar for one or two days so that center gov will ask hudda gov to resolve our issue .GFWA will also get publicity and more people join our group . i suggest rajghat because main media in delhi will cover this issue .thanks
yogesh
GFWA Member
GFWA Member

Postby BlessU » Tue Oct 04, 2011 1:26 pm

Hi

all ideas are in a right direction.. firing up the media is a very cost
effective and positive method of representation of the woes of the people. I
have two suggestions
1] to generate more funds GWFA should also provision for attracting
subscriptions from those members who do not want to be identified.. More on
the lines of Gupt Daan acceptable through DD only. I for one am ready with
my contribution.
2] Write the woes with proofs to the editors of all the national and
regional dailies and weeklies on a daily basis.. it works believe me..
Few contacts found on the internet.. Editors guild of India
http://presscouncil.nic.in/BIODATA_8term.HTM

you can write to the office bearers and get the email addresses of editors of all newspapers.

just my 2 cents

thanks
BlessU

Re: Meeting with HUDA Administrator on 15th Dec'11 (Thu) 11AM

Postby yadav_ajay » Tue Dec 13, 2011 3:12 pm

Subject : Meeting with HUDA administrator on 15th Dec'11 at 11AM
Venue : HUDA Office Complex, Sec-12, Faridabad.

Hi all,

After our protest and cheasing the HUDA administrator for a long time, she given us time on 15th Dec'11 at 11AM to discuss issues related to development of Gr. Faridabad.

HUDA administrator : Smt. Amneet P. Kumar, IAS

We would be taking tough call during that meeting and will warn her that he there is nay further delay in EDC services by Govt. then we will again protest against Haryana Govt and District Administration.

Agenda for the HUDA administrator meeting:
Road & Infrastructure Development in Gr. Faridabad area (Sec 75 ~ 89)

#1 When Budget will be approved for master roads, Sewerage, Strom Water, Water Supply and other services?
#2 When Tendering process will be started for all these services across the Greater Faridabad Sectors?
#3 When Actual work will start and what is the deadline to complete the work in Greater Faridabad Area?
#4 What is the Land acquisition status for remaining 22KM for Master Roads?.
#5 What is the action for reparing the existing roads?
#6 What is the status of Survey report and progress for the Bridges over Agra Canal?

There is no clear cut information and action from HUDA office for the development work in Greater Faridabad Area

Members can Join that meeting.
yadav_ajay
GFWA Member
GFWA Member

PreviousNext

Return to Events & Meets