Join us on Facebook
Become a GFWA member

Site Announcements

Invitation to RPS SAVANA Allottees to join Case in NCDRC against RPS Infrastructures Ltd

Have you submitted a rating and reviewed your project?
Rate & Review your project now! Submit your project and review.
Read Reviews! Share your feedback!

** Enhanced EDC Stayed by High Court **

Forum email notifications...Please read !
Carpool from Greater Faridabad to Noida
Carpool from Greater Faridabad to GGN

Advertise with us

SPR Imperial Estate, Sector 82

Like and Share the story
Community forum for residents and members of SPR Imperial Estate Sector 82, Faridabad

Re: SPR Imperial Estate, Sector 82

Postby jamesdelhi » Wed Feb 01, 2012 9:35 am

Hello every one/ Mr. D.N. Ganeriwala

Whatever the legal action proposed by you it should not stop development of infrastructure like roads etc. Now if you get a stay order on EDC, the Govt may stop infrastructure development till court gives a ruling. This is not in our interest. Any action should be through negotiations without hampering the construction progress and infra development. For a start we can request the Govt and the builder to charge the extra EDC in 4 quarterly installments without interest.
James Mathew
Eleganza 1301.
jamesdelhi

Postby dheerajjain » Wed Feb 01, 2012 11:10 am

Hello Mr. James, welcome to MyFaridabad forum.

Just to update all members in forum:

1. Greater Faridabad Welfare Association (GFWA) is pro-development and welfare association for Sectors 75 to 89. It had conducted meetings with Chief Minisiter and other seniormost officers in Haryana Govt. like Mr. S.S.Dhillon in the past for pushing development. The process continues. Depsite litigation, We (GFWA) are currently in constant touch with Director General of DTCP Mr. T.C.Gupta in Chandiagrh and HUDA Administrators in Faridabad & Chandigarh.

2. We are NOT asking for stay on original EDC. We are asking for quashing of increased EDC charges which are totally unfair and illegal. Reasons are below:

a) As per the latest RTI reply received by GFWA member (just 1 month back), Haryana Govt. has around Rs 816 cores (excluding interest) collected from builders in Sectors 75 to 89 and around 50% of amount is still outstanding with builders even for original EDC. If we take this amount, it comes to Rs 1600 crores (excluding interest).

b) As per the recent budget approved for 31 kms of master roads, ONLY Rs 209 crores have been allocated. If we even extrapolate this amount to entire length of master roads, it will come to be ONLY 300 crores. Construction of roads is the most expensive part in EDC services.

c) Form a) and b) above, it is clear that Govt. has lot of money (even huge surplus) collected from even original EDC which is sufficent for complete development of Sectors 75 to 89.

d) hence, there is no justification of demanding increased EDC.

3. GFWA is NOT the only one involved who are fighting for EDC. Even Greater Faridabad Builders have made the association called New Faridabad Developers Association and they are having similiar petition in High Court for stopping these illegal practices which are harmful to home buyers and for Real Estate for Faridabad
dheerajjain
GFWA Member
GFWA Member

Postby ranjeeta rai » Thu Mar 15, 2012 12:51 pm

i have a flat in Xclusive tower,SPR Imperial Estate, Sector 82.i would like to ask the user if they are paying the EDC.
from
Utkarsh raj.
ranjeeta rai

Postby ranjeeta rai » Tue Mar 20, 2012 8:25 pm

Hello!Dr.hotta ,i read your post.I would like to ask to the people whether they are paying the EDC?Also, i would like to ask if they are getting position?
Do reply.

Utkarsh Raj.
ranjeeta rai

Postby gaurav_tpm » Wed Mar 21, 2012 12:30 pm

Hello all,
I read in some forum that dtcp has agreed to waive interest being charged on EDC. is it true n what will be the impact on us???

Thanks & Best Regards

Gaurav Sharma
gaurav_tpm

Postby dheerajjain » Wed Mar 21, 2012 2:20 pm

Hi Gaurav, please refer to this thread:

waiver-of-interest-on-enhanced-edc-t992.html
dheerajjain
GFWA Member
GFWA Member

Postby AKSARWAL » Tue Jul 17, 2012 7:02 pm

I M A RETD ARMY COLONEL. I HAD BOOKED A 4BR FLAT IN GRACIOUS TOWER WITH ASSURED POSSESSION BY OCT 2011 ON A/C OF MY SONS MARRIAGE,FAILED REPEATED PROMISES CONTINUED. OFFERED ME UNOFFICIAL POSSESSION WEF 01 APR2012. STARTED INTERIORS, ALMOST COMPLETED. SPR WENT BACK &REFUSED ENTRY ON A/C OF OCCUPATION CERT. RECENT NEWS IS ,MAY NOT HAND OVER IN 2012. NEED TO FORM A STRONG FORUM 4 TRUE INFO. WILLU PL CONTACT OTHERS ,INFO SPR RESIDENTS OR A DIRECTORY OF ALLOTTEES 4 A SUITABLE ACTION? REGARDS
AKSARWAL

Postby AKSARWAL » Tue Jul 17, 2012 7:31 pm

sumeetbhatia wrote:Hi,

I have a flat in SPR Imperial Estate, Sector 82 in tower Eleganza. Is there any other member in the forum who has booking in SPR?

Regards,
Sumeet Bhatia

I M A RETD ARMY COL. HAVING FLAT IN GRACIOUS TOWER(4BR). MY TEL NO IS 09437316536. I HAVE A LOT TO DISLOSE TO ALL ALLOTTEES. PL CONTACT OR EMAIL. V NEED TO HELP EACH OTHER NOW.
AKSARWAL

Postby ram82954 » Mon Oct 29, 2012 3:43 pm

anyone got possession letters from SPR?

what is the current re-sale going on in this project?
ram82954

Postby rohitt » Wed Jun 12, 2013 5:10 pm

Two friends of mine took a collective decision to buy a flat at SPR Imperial Estate. Last time I checked, they seemed pretty fine with the the speed of the construction work. I am interested because I am contemplating on buying one too
rohitt

Postby avnish » Wed Jul 03, 2013 8:05 pm

I want to buy a 3+1 Imperial Estate flat. Any member interested in selling his flat may contact me on my mobile # 9810307105.

Avnish
avnish
GFWA Member
GFWA Member

Postby gopalvijay » Thu Jul 04, 2013 10:06 am

I have a 3 BHK 2nd floor unit in 'A' Block of BPTP Elite Floor in 180 sq yards. I want to sell it. You can contact me at 9891911567 if interested.
gopalvijay
GFWA Member
GFWA Member

Previous

Return to SPR Imperial Estate