Join us on Facebook
Become a GFWA member

Site Announcements

Invitation to RPS SAVANA Allottees to join Case in NCDRC against RPS Infrastructures Ltd

Have you submitted a rating and reviewed your project?
Rate & Review your project now! Submit your project and review.
Read Reviews! Share your feedback!

** Enhanced EDC Stayed by High Court **

Forum email notifications...Please read !
Carpool from Greater Faridabad to Noida
Carpool from Greater Faridabad to GGN

Advertise with us

Discuss about all new upcoming residential properties and projects in Faridabad. Start discussion on new communities, new residential projects and properties.

Re: Ansal Royal Heritage, Sector 70 Faridabad construction updates, reviews, resale discussion

Postby viki » Wed Jul 08, 2015 2:11 pm

Hi,

As far as I know there is no association against the project ,We have to pressurize the builder for delivery.
viki

Re: Ansal Royal Heritage, Sector 70 Faridabad construction updates, reviews, resale discussion

Postby ajayansal70 » Wed Jul 08, 2015 2:18 pm

I call them to mail the latest pictures of site,till date I haven't got any reply..
I agree that we have to pressurize the but it will be possible only if every buyer will come forward.
ajayansal70

Postby garg.naresh1 » Wed Jul 08, 2015 4:03 pm

Hi friends,

I have been visiting the site very frequently and we have a whatsupp group of Ansal Royal Heritage. We met with the officials as well, however due to low number of members we could not pressured them and they are take it for granted as no one is there to say anything.

Those who want to join group and meet the officials please call/ message me on 9871991272.

Work on the site is very slow.. the builder has been shifting the delivery date 4-5 times and considering the existing work and speed it will not complete in 2-3 years for Phase 1 and 2.

Regards.
Naresh
garg.naresh1

Postby ajayansal70 » Wed Jul 08, 2015 4:40 pm

NARESH Hi

If possible can you send the latest pics of site.I have already shared no with you.They have delayed the project what about delay clause,

Rgd,
Ajay
ajayansal70

Postby garg.naresh1 » Thu Jul 09, 2015 8:58 pm

I have posted the same in the whatsupp group..
garg.naresh1

Postby garg.naresh1 » Sun Jul 19, 2015 6:02 pm

Dear Royal Heritage members,

We gathered today (July 19, 2015) at the site and met Mr. Achal Kumar (Project Manager).

Mr. Achal Kumar said that phase 1 is delayed due to electricity connection approval, which is not given by the Govt authorities and the same is still in talk with Govt.

Our question was, why the same is not given as the projected started years ago and the same should have been taken long back.

We all members decided to meet the builder in their office in Shubham Tower on July 25, 2015 to raise questions on electricity connection and all other issues which are bottleneck to possession.

I request all flat owners to gather at Shubham tower on July 25, 2015.

Warm regards.
garg.naresh1

Postby garg.naresh1 » Thu Jul 23, 2015 11:11 am

Dear Ansal Royal Heritage flat owners, we are meeting the builder at Pivotal office (Shubham tower - faridabad) at 11 AM on Saturday (July 25, 2015).

I request maximum presence at the office.

Warm regards.
garg.naresh1

Postby chawlamit » Wed Mar 09, 2016 4:31 pm

Hi,

I want to join the Whatsapp group. Can somebody please help me with the group owner's contact number?

I contacted Naresh on WhatsApp, but there is no response.

Thanks in advance,
Amit
chawlamit

Postby harkesh.deshwal » Tue Sep 06, 2016 10:38 pm

i want to join the whatapp group, please tell how i can join the group
harkesh.deshwal

Postby garg.naresh1 » Sun Nov 06, 2016 3:18 pm

garg.naresh1 wrote:Dear Royal Heritage members,

We gathered today (July 19, 2015) at the site and met Mr. Achal Kumar (Project Manager).

Mr. Achal Kumar said that phase 1 is delayed due to electricity connection approval, which is not given by the Govt authorities and the same is still in talk with Govt.

Our question was, why the same is not given as the projected started years ago and the same should have been taken long back.

We all members decided to meet the builder in their office in Shubham Tower on July 25, 2015 to raise questions on electricity connection and all other issues which are bottleneck to possession.

I request all flat owners to gather at Shubham tower on July 25, 2015.

Warm regards.

We are filing legal case against the builder. We are approx 40 members ready to join for filing the case. In case anyone interested contact me at +91 9871991272.

Currently we are arranging papers as requested by the lawyer.

Warm regards.
Naresh
garg.naresh1

Postby garg.naresh1 » Mon Dec 05, 2016 10:52 am

So finally we have closed with 28 members for legal case yesterday and all set for meeting with lawyer and payment of legal fees (approx 15,000-20,000). No more inclusion of members (just to avoid further delay).

Thanks for all 28 members to join for common cause.

Warm regards.
Naresh
+91 9871991272
garg.naresh1

Previous

Return to Faridabad Residential Communities