Join us on Facebook
Become a GFWA member

Site Announcements

Invitation to RPS SAVANA Allottees to join Case in NCDRC against RPS Infrastructures Ltd

Have you submitted a rating and reviewed your project?
Rate & Review your project now! Submit your project and review.
Read Reviews! Share your feedback!

** Enhanced EDC Stayed by High Court **

Forum email notifications...Please read !
Carpool from Greater Faridabad to Noida
Carpool from Greater Faridabad to GGN

Advertise with us

Discuss about all new upcoming residential properties and projects in Faridabad. Start discussion on new communities, new residential projects and properties.

Ansal Royal Heritage, Sector 70 Faridabad construction updates, reviews, resale discussion

Postby Gourav Mahajan » Thu May 03, 2012 4:09 pm

Hello,
I booked a flat in Ansal Royal Heritage on 22nd April'12 but I am still waiting for my acknowledgement of receipt of booking amount.
I want to initiate the process of home loan upon receipt of acknowledgement from the Builder.
Can any one please tell how much time it will generally take the builder to send the acknowledgement receipt after encashment of cheque.

Regards,
Gourav Mahajan
Gourav Mahajan

Re: Acknowledgement of Ansal Royal Heritage

Postby jks.india06 » Wed Jul 04, 2012 6:24 pm

You can send email to customercare@ansalroyalheritage.com or talk to them on 9958243439. These are the recent addition for the online communication with the allottee. Or you can also write to Mr. Jitender Satia (Finance Manager). Send them email for your record also.

Thanks
jayanta sarkar
(An Allottee in 12A Tower)
jks.india06
GFWA Member
GFWA Member

Re: Ansal Royal Heritage, Sector 70 Faridabad construction updates, reviews, resale discussion

Postby Tushi » Mon Feb 10, 2014 4:52 pm

Hello,

I have booked a flat in Tower 5 3 years back while the project was in the name of Takshila Gardens.Then it was taken over by Ansals. Everything was going fine with Ansals till a few months back and suddenly we get to hear that all is not rosy anymore. If all the allottee of Royal heritage join hands I feel we can fight the injustice.
Moutushi Roy
Tushi

Re: Ansal Royal Heritage, Sector 70 Faridabad construction updates, reviews, resale discussion

Postby ashwani » Tue Feb 11, 2014 9:15 am

Hey..what else have happened other than the public notice that came out against the builder..can u throw a bit more light on "few months back and suddenly we get to hear that all is not rosy anymore"
ashwani

Postby dogavirus » Fri Apr 18, 2014 3:46 pm

i bookrd a 3bhk flat t-4(mauryatower),i want to sale it but as i heared that metro station is coming at imt,n connectivity to yamuna e way is around 7-9 km through fng n also to sector 150 noida wil be only 13 km ,also i heared that construction at imt may start soon after election,possesion of my flat is in 4 month, than advise me should i sale it or not at this time
dogavirus

Postby ajayansal70 » Fri Apr 18, 2014 3:56 pm

Hi,

If your information is correct then don't sale.
ajayansal70

Postby dheerajjain » Sat Apr 19, 2014 8:25 am

dogavirus wrote:i bookrd a 3bhk flat t-4(mauryatower),i want to sale it but as i heared that metro station is coming at imt,n connectivity to yamuna e way is around 7-9 km through fng n also to sector 150 noida wil be only 13 km ,also i heared that construction at imt may start soon after election,possesion of my flat is in 4 month, than advise me should i sale it or not at this time

Don't go by these paid news. We are hearing these kind of news for 9 years. FNG expressway and some other expressways shown by builders are fraud. Please refer to is-fng-expressway-a-fraud-t149.html
dheerajjain
GFWA Member
GFWA Member

Postby ssing72 » Tue Aug 12, 2014 1:04 pm

Does anyone has any update whats going on with this project now ? Any pocesssion in near future ?
ssing72

Postby garg.naresh1 » Tue Aug 12, 2014 1:59 pm

Hi..
I visited the site this Sunday (10 Aug 14). The construction is at full swing. They are laying concrete road in the complex and started planting trees and flowers plants. Till tower 9 they have done external whitewash and other finishing work is going on. Builder is saying the possession will be given by Diwali for Phase I (which I guess include towers till 9). I have flat in Tower 12, which may be completed by june/ july 14.

Thanks
Naresh
garg.naresh1

Postby ajayansal70 » Tue Aug 12, 2014 4:22 pm

Any external development pictures , please share .But I guess they will start handover from 2015 first half..

Thanks
Ajay
ajayansal70

Postby mmanjeett » Tue Aug 26, 2014 4:47 pm

I got demand from the ansal royal heritage for tower 20(commencement of first floor).I visited the place one week back and still even ground floor has not started. I denied the payment.Not sure how they have put such a request when even ground floor is not started. Reqeust you to beware of this.
mmanjeett

Postby ajayansal70 » Tue Sep 09, 2014 3:45 pm

Did any body know When Ansal Royal Heritage is staring Handover First Phase & any pictures of external development in the project.

Rgds
ajayansal70

Postby sumit0310 » Wed Jul 08, 2015 7:11 am

Hi all,

Do anyone have any idea about ansal royal heritage project handover.

Please help to update the status.
sumit0310

Postby viki » Wed Jul 08, 2015 10:29 am

As per builder they will start delivery of phase 1-2 at the end of this year and Phase 3 will deliver on Sep-2016.
Builder is now more focus on their new project, which is in sector 82 Gurgaon :S
viki

Postby ajayansal70 » Wed Jul 08, 2015 2:01 pm

They have no update when they are going to release the project.If we will pressurize them,then they will start some movement .The project is already delay,what about delay clause, has any one raised this issue with them.
Do we have any association.
ajayansal70

Next

Return to Faridabad Residential Communities