Join us on Facebook
Become a GFWA member

Site Announcements

Invitation to RPS SAVANA Allottees to join Case in NCDRC against RPS Infrastructures Ltd

Have you submitted a rating and reviewed your project?
Rate & Review your project now! Submit your project and review.
Read Reviews! Share your feedback!

** Enhanced EDC Stayed by High Court **

Forum email notifications...Please read !
Carpool from Greater Faridabad to Noida
Carpool from Greater Faridabad to GGN

Advertise with us

Discuss about all new upcoming residential properties and projects in Faridabad. Start discussion on new communities, new residential projects and properties.

Uppal Jade Summar palm : Connectivity Issues

Postby ysingh11 » Thu May 10, 2012 9:04 pm

I would like to know from the senior members the current status of the uppal jade (summar palm) Sec 86 faridabad. I have concerns regarding the possession and major is about connectivity of the project!

Even some dealers are not dealing with it due to connectivity issues, can anyone put light on the current status.

About master road map ... it shows from Tigon road (near Modren DPS) to Ozone aprtments the road is "blus in colour' (so possesison not handed over due to farmer protest.... next from ozone to SRS royal hills and UpPAL JADE the road as per MAP is showing two colours De notified area, and possession has not taken over seems it passes through SRS royal hills and Uppal Jade ....

I made physical visit to the site and noticed that after crossing uppal jade there is a farm (infact an orchid farm) .... there is a narrow temproary road provided through a field ... from Tigaon to the Uppal Jade.

Can anyone please put on this issue??
ysingh11
Official Member
Official Member

Re: Uppal Jade Summar palm : Connectivity Issues

Postby gaurav.bstacks » Wed Jul 11, 2012 4:06 pm

Any update on it? I am seriously considering, buying Uppal Jade's unit in resale as my first home but concerned about the connecting road issue. So, if someone can put a light on it, that would be really helpful.
- Any breakthrough in sec 86-87 connecting sector road?
- If this issue is not resolved say in another 12-15 months, any alternative approach for Uppal society?
gaurav.bstacks

Return to Faridabad Residential Communities