Join us on Facebook
Become a GFWA member

Site Announcements

Invitation to RPS SAVANA Allottees to join Case in NCDRC against RPS Infrastructures Ltd

Have you submitted a rating and reviewed your project?
Rate & Review your project now! Submit your project and review.
Read Reviews! Share your feedback!

** Enhanced EDC Stayed by High Court **

Forum email notifications...Please read !
Carpool from Greater Faridabad to Noida
Carpool from Greater Faridabad to GGN

Advertise with us

Ansal Crown Heights, Sector 80

Like and Share the story
Discuss about all new upcoming residential properties and projects in Faridabad. Start discussion on new communities, new residential projects and properties.

Ansal Crown Heights, Sector 80

Postby Sindhu » Thu Jun 13, 2013 11:07 am

Hi, I am basically from bangalore, i am planning to buy an apartment in faridabad can i know the possession date of ansal crown heights, and how can i keep in touch with community people can any one help me out in this.....
Sindhu

Re: Ansal Crown Heights, Faridabad

Postby singhkm » Thu Jun 13, 2013 3:04 pm

Hi Sidhu,

Ansal Crowne Heights will take approximate 3 years as only 1 tower is erected till now...may be 2...........and the work for the remaining towers has started......it might take more than this also.

Regards,

Singhkm
singhkm

Re: Ansal Crown Heights, Sector 80

Postby Flat-Deals.com » Thu Jun 13, 2013 5:09 pm

Hi Sidhu,

3 Towers of Ansal Crown heights will be ready by June 2014. The rest will take at least 3 years. I have a 1820 sft luxury flat in Tower 7, which is scheduled for completion by June 2014. We are shifting to Mohali and if that happens, I'd be interested to sell it. If you're interested drop me a line. thanks.
I'm an investor and have turned real estate consultant. My aim is to educate investors about how builders and brokers operate. I also bring investors up-to-speed with the current trends in the Faridabad and Gurgaon real estate markets.
Flat-Deals.com

Postby rajrao70@gmail.com » Tue Jun 25, 2013 1:51 pm

Hi,
If you're looking for an earlier date of possesion, you could look at Omaxe Spa Village which should be ready by this year end. I'm an end user with a unit there and confident you'll get quite a few options too.
Regards.
rajrao70@gmail.com

Postby miketest » Tue Jun 25, 2013 5:55 pm

There is no progress in this project and therefore it will take many more years for even the possession to start.
miketest
GFWA Member
GFWA Member

Postby sudheerkv11 » Fri Jul 05, 2013 11:47 am

hiii

before advising you anything, i'd like to know your investment profile like budget, use, type of property etc. plese let me know the same. in faridabad, ansal crown heights is a good option at present. the possession will start from mid-2014. at present 2 tower's structure is ready. 2- in middle, 1 is about 60%, 2 at first floor, total 10 towers are there. you can decide yourself about the possession timing now. you can reach me xxxx@gmail.com for more details, i'm having some good exclusive units in this project.
Last edited by webmaster on Fri Jul 05, 2013 11:56 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Email address removed. Please refrain from dealing on the forum.
sudheerkv11

Postby pkgupta78 » Tue May 12, 2015 7:17 pm

Hi All,

Is there any latest update on Ansal Crown Height Project. I have recently received a demand corresponding to super structure of tower for my 2 BHK in T-10. Any idea about expected date of possession on this.

Thanks a lot in advance for sharing your views in progress of this project.
pkgupta78

Postby HirenPatel » Fri Jul 24, 2015 3:55 pm

whayt I know is that one customer has taken Ansal Crwon to National Consumer Commission for delay in possession. there is no sight of completion of this society for years and it is best to approach national consumer commission. Also, ansal crown is not giving monthly payments for delay. as per unitech judgment of national consumer commission ansal crwn is supposed to give monthly delay in payments @12% p.a. If your flat is also delayed u hv right to seek this amont from Ansal crown under law.
HirenPatel

Postby himanshu85 » Fri Dec 25, 2015 4:06 am

Hi
I am also a costumer of Ansal Crown heights, and awaiting the possession, but the builder seems to show no interest in finishing the construction.
Looking up for other Ansal crown costumers to collectively take action against the builder.
Please let me know if there exists already a community for Ansal crown heights.

Thanks

Regards
a middle class buyer
himanshu
himanshu85

Postby pkgupta78 » Tue Mar 15, 2016 11:58 pm

Hi All,

I called Ansal Crown Height and they told me that they have submitted OC in October 2015 and expecting the approval March end / April starting. They will offer possession as soon as they gets OC.

Does anyone has any additional information.

Best Regards,
Pramod Kumar
pkgupta78

Postby manav2013 » Fri Oct 07, 2016 7:51 pm

Hi Pramod,

Have you received possession of your flat? Is the builder giving delayed possession penalty?
I guess this project was launched in 2009.

Regards,
Manav
manav2013

Postby Flat-Deals.com » Fri Oct 07, 2016 8:57 pm

I spoke to the Ansal guys a month back and they said that the possession would be given within 6 months. All is ready in 2 towers, including interiors, and 1 lift is working -- that's what I was told.

I am in Mohali now and will be happy to connect with other Ansal Crown owners. My number's 87280 48015. Thanks.
I'm an investor and have turned real estate consultant. My aim is to educate investors about how builders and brokers operate. I also bring investors up-to-speed with the current trends in the Faridabad and Gurgaon real estate markets.
Flat-Deals.com

Postby pkgupta78 » Fri Oct 07, 2016 11:34 pm

Does any body has any additional details
pkgupta78

Return to Faridabad Residential Communities