Join us on Facebook
Become a GFWA member

Site Announcements

Invitation to RPS SAVANA Allottees to join Case in NCDRC against RPS Infrastructures Ltd

Have you submitted a rating and reviewed your project?
Rate & Review your project now! Submit your project and review.
Read Reviews! Share your feedback!

** Enhanced EDC Stayed by High Court **

Forum email notifications...Please read !
Carpool from Greater Faridabad to Noida
Carpool from Greater Faridabad to GGN

Advertise with us

ORS Royal Residency Sector 89

Like and Share the story
Discuss about all new upcoming residential properties and projects in Faridabad. Start discussion on new communities, new residential projects and properties.

Re: ORS Royal Residency Sector 89

Postby Sunil Joshi » Fri Sep 16, 2011 12:12 am

Hi Manish,

I have sent the details to the e-mail address you gave me.

Regards,
Sunil Joshi
Sunil Joshi

Postby magupta77 » Fri Sep 16, 2011 10:21 am

Hi Friends,

Some of us received the demand letter for next milestone payment where we didn't receive any concrete answers form ORS. To discuss all these concerns we are planning to have a meeting with ORS on 25th Sep. There is no point to wait up to 9th Oct where we didn't see any positive initiative.

Please plan your commitments accordingly as this is also an important meeting.

I have requested so many times to all of you to post your concerns on this thread otherwise there is no use of this thread when only 2-3 people post messages. Please be an active participant.
magupta77
GFWA Member
GFWA Member

Postby magupta77 » Mon Sep 19, 2011 10:58 am

Hi Friends,

Please note that I had a call with Mr. Mukesh and agreed to meet on 25th September at 11:30 AM.
Please plan accordingly. I will start calling all of you today only to avoid any surprize.

Can you please start sharing all the concerns which we need to discuss. I will compile the list and comes with consolidated list and will go through only this list. No other query will be entertained as this can deviate the entire discussion.

Here are some key agenda.
1) Actions on previously discussed meeting.
2) Delivery dates (for all towers).
3) How to tackle the payment demands.
magupta77
GFWA Member
GFWA Member

Postby magupta77 » Thu Sep 22, 2011 7:31 pm

Hi All,

Please note that the meeting with ORS team is confirmed on 25 Sep (Sunday) at 11:30 AM. In case I missed to call anybody, apologies for the same.

Please plan to attend this meeting without failure.
magupta77
GFWA Member
GFWA Member

Postby magupta77 » Sun Sep 25, 2011 6:17 pm

Hi Friends,

First of all I would like to sincerely thanks to all of investors who came in this meeting and spent their time in this meeting. But this time, only Harvinder and myself were repeating from last meeting. Rest of no member from last meeting was there in the meeting and this time we had a new set of people. I request all the members to come in this meeting to make our group more effective and show them our strength.

Please note that next meeting will be on 13th November at site

Here are the updates of today meeting with ORS Team

Attendees from investors -Dr. Ahuja, Pradeep Singh, Amreek Singh, Harvinder Singh and Manish Gupta
ORS Team - Mukesh Gupta, Puneet Gupta (mukesh's cousin brother) and in later part Mr. Bedi.

MOM
1) ORS team was present without last minutes of meeting but saying that this is safe with them and because of construction of their office they are not able to bring that.
2) Status of last MOM -
a) Huda meeting - ORS replied that this is not a good time to have a meeting with HUDA as suggested by other builders. But they are not able to answer the reason which derive to this decision of "Not Good Time"
b) Plans of marketing - We can see the full page of advertisement on 29th Sep on Dainik Jagaran.
c) Plans on construction - They are still with their words that they will start construction at full swing by 1st of Oct.

3) Here are other updates.
a) As per ORS, they are starting their construction at full swing from 1st October and are planning to finish all towers (including A4 and rest of all towers) by June 2012.
b) Next 6 months will be time to build internals plasters and interiors.
c) A4 tower rafting will be finished by December 2011 and then they will start the basement work for underground parking in parallel.
d) We can expect at least few towers possession from Dec 2012. May be before then that.
e) In case infrastructure don;t come, then ORS will provide alternate solution (temporary) for Electricity and Sewerage.
f) They can't commit on the road as this is not in their power and they can't provide any temporary road as well.

Action for ORS
1) Mukesh will speak with LICHFL to re-evaluate the project. and suggest us how to make payments through LIC.
2) Mukesh will provide us the copy of renewed license of project
3) Mukesh will provide us the result of hearing of 27th Sep hearing for Builder association.
All these updates are suppose to be complete by Thursday 29th September.

In case I missed anything, please feel free to add on this site.
magupta77
GFWA Member
GFWA Member

Postby Sunil Joshi » Tue Sep 27, 2011 7:21 pm

Hi Manish,

I am sorry I could not make it on Monday as I had to travel to Haridwar to attend a relative's funeral. I would have called, however I left in such a rush that I could not even charge my phone properly. Thank you for posting the notes and I will make my self available for the next meeting.

Based on your notes; the situation looks grim and I was wondering if we could reach out to Huda directly say throguh an RTI and ask them about their plans to provide infrastructure to greater faridabaad.

Regards,
Sunil Joshi
Sunil Joshi

Postby Sunil Joshi » Tue Sep 27, 2011 7:25 pm

I meant to write Sunday in my message above.

Regards,
Sunil
Sunil Joshi

Postby Sunil Joshi » Thu Oct 13, 2011 12:53 am

Hi All,

It has been some time since I saw any new post on this thread .... :(. Hope all is well.

BTW is there any update on the payment which LIC was not releasing to ORS. I have followed up with LIC (on e-mail) many a times, however they are not responding.

Regards,
Sunil Joshi
Sunil Joshi

Postby Sunil Joshi » Wed Oct 19, 2011 11:45 pm

Hi All,

I found an old thread which had some members of ORS discussing the progress of the project. Manish I think you were there too. I am pasting it below hoping that may be some of those guys could be asked to join us here so that we can a bigger group

http://orsfaridabad.wordpress.com/2008/ ... comment-78

Regards,
Sunil Joshi
Sunil Joshi

Postby harvinder1980 » Tue Nov 01, 2011 7:14 pm

Hello Friends,

Please see the plan for Mass Protest being organized by GFWA. Lets be the part of it and contribute in every possible way.

http://www.myfaridabad.in/forum/mass-protest-against-huda-and-builders-for-neglecting-greater-faridabad-sunday-13th-november-2011-t861-105.html

As we all know that we do have a meeting with ORS Management on the same day at Sector 89, so we have 2 options here -

Option 1. Lets participate in the protest and there after we can reach sector 89 to check the status of the project. We will give a suitable time to ORS Management to be available there for the meeting.

Option 2. Lets postpone our meeting to the next weekend (or any other weekend) after 13th Nov and just be the part of GFWA protest that day.

Please give your suggestions so that we can plan accordingly.

Thanks
Harvinder
:flag:
harvinder1980
GFWA Member
GFWA Member

Postby magupta77 » Tue Nov 01, 2011 8:07 pm

Dear Harvinder,

Thanks for sharing the link with us.

Guys, my personal recommendation is to postpone the meeting with ORS for next week which is 20th november and join this protest. After all, this protest is in favor of us and more and more number will help us to make more visibility + pressure on Huda for these type of events.

I would like to join this protest.
magupta77
GFWA Member
GFWA Member

Postby Sunil Joshi » Wed Nov 02, 2011 6:09 pm

Just a thought.....If we are going to be in Faridabaad for the protest then why not meting ORS guys too. I think we should meet ORS management as well to see if their claims of renewing construction efforts are true or not.

BTW some of the people you sent e-mails to have started responding...... :). Awesome job.......

Regards,
Sunil Joshi
Sunil Joshi

Postby magupta77 » Thu Nov 10, 2011 1:22 pm

Hi Guys,

Most of you are waiting for the meeting time happening on 13th November with ORS Builder.

Here is the agenda for the 13th November
1) As you must be aware of that on same day, GFWA is also going to protest against the HUDA so we have planned meeting in a way to ensure that everybody can join the protest in the morning and then meet with ORS builder.
2) The good part is that ORS builder is also going to join the protest this time.
3) At sharp 9:30 AM, the protest will be start from BPTP bridge (near sector 12).
4) We are assuming that this protest will take at least 3-4 hours so we have setup meeting with ORS after this at 3:30 PM at site (ORS royal residency sector 89).
5) This is the first time when we have more then 50 people to join us in this meeting.
6) Harvinder, Sunil and myself will give a call to all of you to inform about this meeting.

I personally request you to join GFWA in protest against HUDA and then join the meeting with ORS.
magupta77
GFWA Member
GFWA Member

Postby magupta77 » Sun Nov 13, 2011 10:53 pm

Hi Friends,

I would like to thank all of the ORS people (customers) who spent their time in Today's planned HUDA protest followed by meeting with ORS Builder.

Frankly speaking, today I am very disappointed after knowing the fact that after calling more then 50 (54 to be exact) people for attending the meeting with ORS, only 7 people attended this meeting (including 5 members from the core team). This clearly shows how much serious we are for Royal Residency.

Please note that now on wards only those people will be informed about the meeting and updates who really spend their time and efforts.

I am posting my last message on this thread. Please do not give me ring to know about any updates.
magupta77
GFWA Member
GFWA Member

Postby harvinder1980 » Mon Nov 14, 2011 1:10 pm

I absolutely support Manish's view. Despite making huge efforts, people are not turning up.

From now onwards, only selective People would be called to attend any meeting with ORS management.

Thanks
Harvinder
:flag:
harvinder1980
GFWA Member
GFWA Member

PreviousNext

Return to Faridabad Residential Communities