Join us on Facebook
Become a GFWA member

Site Announcements

Invitation to RPS SAVANA Allottees to join Case in NCDRC against RPS Infrastructures Ltd

Have you submitted a rating and reviewed your project?
Rate & Review your project now! Submit your project and review.
Read Reviews! Share your feedback!

** Enhanced EDC Stayed by High Court **

Forum email notifications...Please read !
Carpool from Greater Faridabad to Noida
Carpool from Greater Faridabad to GGN

Advertise with us

Discuss about all new upcoming residential properties and projects in Faridabad. Start discussion on new communities, new residential projects and properties.

Re: The Uppal Jade/ Summer Palms, Sector 86, Faridabad

Postby Vijender.khatri » Wed Aug 08, 2012 7:08 pm

Kindly also include me in the e-mail circulation. My id - vijender.khatri@gmail.com.
Request you to send MOM.

My unit no. D1 - 908 , Jade
Vijender.khatri

Postby hardik009 » Wed Aug 08, 2012 10:49 pm

Hi
All , hope all of you have seen that Uppal people are not keeping any of their statement, they took complete mone except 10% and now new letter of enhanced EDC over our heads,

We must get tother and meet Mr Jerry and ask about where to pay from where we are already in loss of more than 2 lacks in form of Rent which we have paid which we were able to save if we would have got posession 6 months back as per their commitment,

I am going to meet Mr Jerry in comming week, if anyone wants to acompany please contact me
Aman
hardik009

Postby hardik009 » Thu Aug 09, 2012 9:48 am

HI All

my email id is chug.amandeep@gmail.com, i have a flat in tower D2.

Please include me also in the e mails with regard to Uppal Summer palm status.

also please send the update if we are taking any step to counter the unreasonable demand of EDC?

Aman.
hardik009

Postby kunalpr7 » Thu Aug 09, 2012 1:48 pm

Hi,

I have a flat in B2 tower in uppal jade, me too received the edc demand letter yesterday.
I am in Bangalore right now , so couldn't join the meetings , but please include me in email circulations.
my email id is : kunalpr@hotmail.com

Regards,
Kunal
kunalpr7

Postby vikupp » Thu Aug 09, 2012 9:38 pm

hiii,

i am vikas & have A1-606 apartment booked in summer palms...

pls. include my id for circulation of MOMs etc....

thanks
vikas
vikupp

Postby vikupp » Thu Aug 09, 2012 9:41 pm

hiii,

i am vikas & have A1-606 apartment booked in summer palms...

pls. include my id for circulation of MOMs etc....

thanks
vikas
vikupp@yahoo.co.in
vikupp

Postby yadav_ajay » Fri Aug 10, 2012 9:27 am

Dear All,

Its seems peoples/members are more interested in the progress of the event and MOM.

But what is their call on unjustified demand of Builders??

What action they are taking against the Builder as Individual?

Are they ready to fight against the Builders? even if they threaten you?

I have seen many peoples, who are bothered about the Interest levied by Builder @ 18% rather than their unjustified demand which is more than a lacs from each individual.

So, you need to think that what exactly you want...Just information or want to Join Fight

Its your money and you are the best judge for the same.

Think and act.
yadav_ajay
GFWA Member
GFWA Member

Postby anoopkar » Tue Aug 14, 2012 3:32 pm

Dear Ajay,

Thanks for raising this valid question.

I also have flat in Uppal jade and yesterday ( 13th Aug 12 ) I got call from Cdr Jerry for making the payment due to increased EDC/IDC.

Actually ,I had denied the payemnt in writing , on the ground that possesion was due last year and this increase in EDC/IDC is due from Dec 2011( as per uppal jade demand letter ) , so it is not applicable to us and in case builder has to pay this he has to pay from his own pocket.

My request to all members is to have a joint meeting with Uppal top management instead of writing mails etc.

As you have highlighted it is very hard earned money and we can't afford lose it like this. We need to fight and atleast I am ready for this.

Pl suugest what actions are being planned and next action.

Regards,

Anoop
+91 9811252998
anoopkar

Uppal Jade/ Summer Palms, Meeting on 19th Aug at Site

Postby yadav_ajay » Sat Aug 18, 2012 9:44 am

Dear All home buyers @ Uppal Jade/Summer Palms,

We were discussing the issue of EEDC and Possession with Umang realtech and for the same, there was plan to meet Umang's representatives at Site on 19th Aug'12.
But, after continuous follow up, they are not agreeing to meet us on tomorrow. They are now saying may be in 1st Wk of Sept, they will meet.

But anyhow, we 03 members meet them yesterday at their office and had long discussion.

So, we are proposing one meeting of all home buyers of Summer palms (earlier known as uppal's Jade) and will share the outcome of our discussion with Umang’s team

Meeting Schedule is as follows :

Date : 19th Aug'12
Time :11:00AM
Venue : Summer palms, Sec-86, Site Office (Near to Club House).
Agenda : EEDC Calculation sharing, Labour Cess discussion, Delay in Possession and Future plan of action.

So, we request all Summer Palms/Jade members to pls attend the meeting and be part of Fight against the unjustice.

All Delhi-NCR members are requested to pls come forward and attend the meeting positively.

regards
Ajay Yadav
yadav_ajay
GFWA Member
GFWA Member

Postby naveenarichwal » Sat Aug 18, 2012 7:33 pm

Sir consumer court for possesion and penalty issues and legal notice for EEDC is the only answer.
naveenarichwal
GFWA Member
GFWA Member

Postby rohitsethi » Tue Sep 11, 2012 6:29 pm

Hi Ajay
From last month m consistently reading your blogs regarding the issue which all investors are facing with the uppals, As per the current scenerio i doubt whether they will deliver the B2 D2 and C2 tower by end of this year, last sunday I was there and there is such no development seen where you can say yes , they will deliver the project. One of my known who is having a flat in D2 as per them, nadeem team says project will be deliver by diwali but which year Diwali is the ?????????
keep me updated if there is any joint meeting , want to be part of that..
regards

Rohit
B1-501
rohitsethi

Postby sanjukandoi » Tue Sep 11, 2012 7:25 pm

Hi Rohit,

We have form an association "Umang Jade RWA" and you can be a part of the association as well. You can write a mail to "summerpalms.rwa@gmail.com" so that your name can be included in the distribution list and you are well informed about our next meeting and any updates as well. Also, please ask other known Summer palms flat owner as well to be a part of this association.

Regards,
Sanju
sanjukandoi

Postby yadav_ajay » Wed Sep 12, 2012 9:10 am

Hi all Summer Palms/Jade members,

It is hard to believe Umang’s words for the possession. They are saying Possession within 2 months since Dec'11. But reality we all know.

Recently we meet Umang officials that time they were saying Possession for B2/C2/D2 will be given in Sep'12. But till date process not started.

We are not expecting possession before Q1/ Q2'13 or later based on current progress.

So, Don't go by their words.

Not only Possession, we are finding many more issues, which need to be highlighted at all levels.

As rightly mentioned by Sanju, we made group of all S’Palms/Jade members and now started raising our voice against the unjustified demand and laziness of Builder.

All Summer Palms/Jade members are requested to come forward, join us and fight for your rights.

you can reach us at "summerpalms.rwa@gmail.com.
yadav_ajay
GFWA Member
GFWA Member

Postby varun.sharma123 » Sat Sep 22, 2012 4:20 pm

Hi ,

I own the flat in Jade C2 1205 , pls add me in circulation list my e mail ID is Varun.sharma123@gmail.com.
I have Visited the site today only and it seems that it will take another 3 or 4 month to deliver 1st set of Tower ie B2/C2/D2. and as per Mr Jarry they have applied for completion certificate for these Tower and in another 30 -40 days they will get the approval from concern Govt Authorities.

But what we are going to do with the Flat if the road is not Ready ?? Pls Update status of master Road and sewerage facility .( heard it is still to be acquire by the Govt).

Right now there is only one approach to the Project ie from backside and since it is a Pvt road Umang is paying for using this .As per Mr jarry by the time master Road issue don't get resolve jade Society can maintain this and use the same by paying what Umang is paying. In short Society will be bearing the charges of making Road and as well as rent of the same.

Thanks
Varun
varun.sharma123

Postby ddc1234 » Tue Oct 09, 2012 2:51 pm

Hi,

I am D D Chowdhury I own a flat in B2 301, Kindly let me know what we are doing about extra EDC payment and include me in the circulation list of any devlopments in Umang jade.
Thanks.

MO-9650122115.
ddc1234
GFWA Member
GFWA Member

PreviousNext

Return to Faridabad Residential Communities