Join us on Facebook
Become a GFWA member

Site Announcements

Invitation to RPS SAVANA Allottees to join Case in NCDRC against RPS Infrastructures Ltd

Have you submitted a rating and reviewed your project?
Rate & Review your project now! Submit your project and review.
Read Reviews! Share your feedback!

** Enhanced EDC Stayed by High Court **

Forum email notifications...Please read !
Carpool from Greater Faridabad to Noida
Carpool from Greater Faridabad to GGN

Advertise with us

Community forum for members of SRS Pearl Independent Floors, Sector 87, Faridabad. Discuss and share updates on construction, possession, property here.

Re: Increment of various charges by SRS For Pearl Independent Floors

Postby sachinarora » Sun Jun 24, 2012 4:14 pm

LATEST NEWS:
SRS HAS REMOVED THE COMPULSION OF COVERED CAR PARKING.
All the customers will soon be receiving revised "Customer Ledger"/"Demand" without any Covered Car Parking Charges.
If anyone wishes to get a covered car parking @1.5L, he/she needs to give an application for the same.
So we get a relief of Rs. 1.5L

<as told by SRS official Mr. Amit /Ms. Aarti/Ms. Varsha at their office in SRS Mall on 23/6/2012>
sachinarora
GFWA Member
GFWA Member

Postby rajeevkishore » Sun Jun 24, 2012 7:00 pm

This is good news that "SRS HAS REMOVED THE COMPULSION OF COVERED CAR PARKING"

Please clarify, if this means that a unit holder will get a covered-parking space, included with his unit without paying extra for it ?
Or does this mean that now he wont get any parking space till he pays for it.

Is the open-parking space free with the unit ?

A parking space should be considered a necessary facility with every residential unit.
rajeevkishore
GFWA Member
GFWA Member

Postby SachinSatija » Sun Jun 24, 2012 7:41 pm

Hi All,

Please wait 2-3 days more, for more clarity on all the charges.

As per BBA, Covered Car parking is Optional.
If anybody's interested to take covered car parking so they need to pay 1.5 lacs rs this time only, this covered car parking not mandatory.

Important Point to be notice: IF anybody needs covered car parking at the time of flat possession, SRS will charge 2.5 lacs rs for covered car parking.

Thanks
Sachin Satija
SachinSatija
GFWA Member
GFWA Member

Postby rbansal » Mon Jun 25, 2012 8:54 am

Hi,
Can anyone update what happened about the Enhanced EDC and new EEC & Utility Charges ? Had they shared the calculations for them ?

Thanks
RB
rbansal

Postby Pushkar1202 » Mon Jun 25, 2012 11:25 am

HI All,

Thanks for sharing such a good news, that there will be a revision on the Car Parking and EEC,at least some relief for those who have a limited eligibility left from their home loans. :hap2:

I guess, we shall re confirm that the open car parking is available with the buyers, as the revised car parking charges are 2.5 Lacs, this will ensure that there is no gimmick in place, of lifting those charges from current ledger.

SRS is comparatively fairer than others but ultimately a Builder, therefore we shall reunite on this and make sure the relaxation is with us and will benefit us for a longer run also.

Thanks Much
Pushkar1202

Postby prabhat20042003 » Mon Jun 25, 2012 7:48 pm

Dear All,

One more thing, LIC will not disburse the amount of enhanced EDC untill the Top up of Loan & for this they will take 1.5 months (approx). Whole process of loan sanction will be repeated. For Top up LIC team will not get the commission, so they will also not taken the intrest.

Regards,
Prabhat Sachan
prabhat20042003
GFWA Member
GFWA Member

Postby sachinarora » Mon Jun 25, 2012 8:32 pm

Yes, it is right that all the customers who have not opted for Covered Card Parking will get a free open parking space in front of the house.

And yes, you may need to contact LIC HFL to increase your sanctioned loan amount to get this amount paid from them. And this process will require all the paperwork (application, verification, sanction letter, TPA, ECS etc.) to be done again for the increased amount.
sachinarora
GFWA Member
GFWA Member

Postby prabhat20042003 » Mon Jun 25, 2012 8:44 pm

prabhat20042003 wrote:Dear All,

One more thing, LIC will not disburse the amount of enhanced EDC untill the Top up of Loan & for this they will take 1.5 months (approx). Whole process of loan sanction will be repeated. For Top up LIC team will not get the commission, so they will also not taken the intrest.

Regards,
Prabhat Sachan

My total loan amount is 1580000, total disbursal is 1325000 till now, but LICHFL is not ready to disburse the amount of 210000. As per them total project cost is nearly 2600000, total loan amount is 1580000.
There are two solutions -
Ist is - firstly we pay balance 1000000 amount, after payment of it they will disburse balance amount of Loan.
IInd is - firstly we will apply for top up, after increase of loan amount, they will again start the disbursal.
prabhat20042003
GFWA Member
GFWA Member

Postby PROMOD MAL » Mon Jun 25, 2012 10:37 pm

Pls confirm regarding the reversal of compulsion of amount for covered car parking for every flat owner
and one more thing LIC HFL will increase the loan amount , i have taken 12lac loan but now the flat cost is increased due to enhanced EDC

Pls Clearify

Thanx

Promod Malviya
;) ;)
PROMOD MAL
Official Member
Official Member

Postby deepak_sukhija » Tue Jun 26, 2012 9:00 am

Hi everybody.....I suggest that everybody should buy car parking space otherwise there will be problem in near future becoz lots of high rise apartments are coming so there will be shortage of parkings....In Delhi where flat system prvails one can easily see the quarrels for parkings....One open car parking provided outside the residence will not be suffice as people are havin both bikes and cars and sometimes two or three cars also. Space given outside is also not suffice it everone on the floor would be having four wheelers vehicles..... In multi stories apartments...parking is always a headache...i know it is very difficult to pay 1.5 Lacs now....but it would be worthful in future...Think on it....Thanks
deepak_sukhija

Postby deepak_sukhija » Tue Jun 26, 2012 9:22 am

We should ask the builder to increase the date to deposit the increased charges as due to the increased cost...total cost of floor has been increased and banks have refused to disburse the loan amount against the sanctioned amount.One have to apply for top up which will take approx 1.5 months atleast for the formalities to be completed for increasing the loan amount. I think everyone is facing this problem.....Plz discuss....
deepak_sukhija

Postby sumandua » Tue Jun 26, 2012 1:30 pm

What about EDC / IDC break up of 373 Rupees ?

As per legal cases against SRS and I can smell they have added most of the amount their self and this EDC /IDC charges dueable from SRS side to Govt. since long.

I am in process of collecting legal documents from those cases, will share shoon.
sumandua

Postby sumandua » Tue Jun 26, 2012 7:01 pm

http://www.indiainfoline.com/Markets/Ne ... 4307027032

most of profit amount going from our pockets.

I had talk with lot of people in SRS for interest amount on EDC / IDC, few internal sources and ex employees said that interest amount is somewhat between 56 to 90 Rs on 373 EDC / IDC.

which suppose to be paid by builder to Huda not by us.

apporx interest amount is near about 80000-90000 Rs on this EDC / IDC enhanced amount.
sumandua

Postby dheerajjain » Tue Jun 26, 2012 10:04 pm

I think logically for interest payments on EDC, following 2 scenarios can exist:

1. Buyer has paid EDC money to builder and builder did not deposit that amount to Govt. In that case, builder has to bear interest and penalty charged by Govt.

2. Buyer has NOT paid EDC money to builder and interest is charged by Govt.. In that case, buyer has to pay interest.
dheerajjain
GFWA Member
GFWA Member

Postby giridharSRS » Wed Jun 27, 2012 11:40 am

Hi All,

Any update from the meeting of 16th June??? as I am a new member to the portal & was unaware to the schedule.

However I went to SRS office on 23rd June, I got the clarification about Covered Car Parking, it is made optional again and who so ever want it, have to give a written request with the payment of 1.5Lac to the SRS. Also the open free parking is as its for all as agreed earlier. These information I rcvd verbally from an executive.

I asked the clarification for EDC charges they asked me to place an application, they may shedule a meeting with CA in collection to the more applications.

Agains EEC clarification, they asked me if I am ready to pay additional amount if comes extra in their calculation by their executives. As per thir say they impose minimal charge on us.

But I want to say that once we pay the DC then why r these EEC n all.
In case of P8, wt I see they charges @ Rs.75 /SqFt. So Area/flat=1437
Cost for 1 floor=1437*75=10775
No. of floors per flat=4, total cost per flat=10775*4=4,31,100
No. of total flat in P8=46, Final cost=4,31,100*46=1,98,30,600 (approx. 2 crore)

Now the No. of street road at P8=7,
It is being undigested where there going to put this 2 crore & which kind of Lights they r going to install.

regards,
Giridhar
+91-9910243949
giridhar.gc@gmail.com
giridharSRS

PreviousNext

Return to SRS Pearl Independent Floors