Join us on Facebook
Become a GFWA member

Site Announcements

Invitation to RPS SAVANA Allottees to join Case in NCDRC against RPS Infrastructures Ltd

Have you submitted a rating and reviewed your project?
Rate & Review your project now! Submit your project and review.
Read Reviews! Share your feedback!

** Enhanced EDC Stayed by High Court **

Forum email notifications...Please read !
Carpool from Greater Faridabad to Noida
Carpool from Greater Faridabad to GGN

Advertise with us

Community forum for members of SRS Pearl Independent Floors, Sector 87, Faridabad. Discuss and share updates on construction, possession, property here.

Increment of various charges by SRS For Pearl Independent Floors

Postby akshay_lunu » Wed Jun 06, 2012 9:26 pm

I had booked a flat in srs pearl independent floor in 2009.At the booking time , the BSP was Rs1499000.After one year the company increased it to Rs1900000+ telling some cock and bull stories at time of tri-party agreement.Now the company is demanding EDC/IDC @RS 373 per sqr/f,electrical equipment charges @RS 75 per sqr feet and reserved car parking @ 150000.In case of Car parking charges as per agreement (appendix-c ),it is written optional.How to deal with this realstate comany with regard to reserved car parking charges.The demand is completely illegal.I request all pearl independent floors holders to unite and to discuss whether any legal action can be initiated or not.I also request all to confirm whether enhanced rate is correct or not with regard to EDC/IDC.

Request all to unite by sending emails and contacting through mobiles.

Akshay Kumar Das
akshay_lunu@yahoo.com
akshay_lunu

Re: INCREMENT OF VARIOUS CHARGES BY SRS FOR PEARL INDEPENDENT FLOORS

Postby vikas.sinha17 » Fri Jun 08, 2012 1:04 pm

I agree with Akshay's view. EDC ofcourse is a levy from the Goverment, but i think we should recieve a formal copy of the notification which has been sent across from HUDA to the builder regarding the EDC increase.
Parking charges cannot be forced upon as it is mentioned optional in the Floor Buyer aggrement .
I would suggest that all the allotees of Pearl Floors should unite and hold a meeting with the SRS group regarding this.

Regards
Vikas Sinha
vikas_sinha@hcl.com
vikas.sinha17

Postby sanmkohli » Fri Jun 08, 2012 1:24 pm

This is very difficult to pay huge amount of EDC and @75/- per sq.ft electrical equipment charges and 150000/- reserved car parking. when i booked my flat at that time builder told it is optional to take free open parking or Paid covered parking,
so how they can demand money. We should hold a meeting with the SRS.

Thanks
Sanjeev Kohli
sanmkohli

Postby vikas.sinha17 » Fri Jun 08, 2012 1:31 pm

Hi Sanjeev and Akshay,

I am pretty new to this forum, if you guys have contacts of other allotees in Pearl floor, we should plan out and hold a meeting with SRS management on this.

Regards
Vikas Sinha
vikas_sinha@hcl.com
vikas.sinha17

Postby deepak_sukhija » Fri Jun 08, 2012 2:08 pm

We could hold a meeting on 16th June at 11 a.m at SRS Multiplex....can have dicscussion and show our collective resistance to SRS after the meeting....other members of SRS Pearl floors on other groups like orkut and facebook are also trying to be part of meeting...plz show your agreement/views on the day, time and place of meet...
deepak_sukhija

Postby vikas.sinha17 » Fri Jun 08, 2012 2:12 pm

Hi Deepak,

I am good with the Venue, Date and Time. I will be present there.
vikas.sinha17

Postby hanitahuja » Fri Jun 08, 2012 4:30 pm

Dear Members,

Hope all of you are doing good.It's been a long time we are out of touch and for all good reasons teh time has come to re-unite again. As per trend I assume most of us use FACEBOOK these days so I have created a page on FACEBOOK.Please join this page and lets get together again.

http://www.facebook.com/SrsPearlFloors

Share this page with all SRS Pearl Buyers you are in touch with.

Now let me clarify few things related to SRS demand notice for EDC/IDC , EEC , UTILITY CHARGES AND CAR PARKING CHARGES.

1) EDC/IDC: This has surely been increased by DTCP/HUDA however SRS is charging much more than the actual amount.

We need to check the letters sent to SRS in May 2012 by DTCP.That letter contains actual EDC/IDC amount in crores which SRS has to pay for our project.

Next we need to talk to SRS Group and tell them to explain the calculations for this 373 per Sq. feet demand. This can be done if we all plan a visit to SRS office. I am trying to get this letter from GFWA core members ..they have the letters sent to most of the builders.

Otherwise we can visit DTP office in Sec 12 Faridabad and see that letter and then next action.

2.) EEC(External electrification charges) and Utility Charges: With all respect to members who think that this is not mentioned in B.B agreement , EEC, Utility charges are very much a part of any residentail project all across india and this is mentioned in our agreement too.
The thing is that SRS did not mention the amount of EEC,Utility charges and EEC charges should be maximum 50Rs/sq feet but they are charging too much 75Rs/Sq. Feet

For this we need to talk to SRS Group.

3)Covered Car Parking: SRS can not force us to pay 1.5 lac for covered parking as this is mentioned as OPTIONAL in agreement however Free Open car parking clause was removed by SRS from B.B.Agreement.

So we need to check if they will provide us Free Open car parking or not as per their verbal commitment. If there is no open parking then we will have to go for covered parking option. There is nothing we can do about this now.

I have had a word with 15-20 members. We are getting together on 16th June Saturday at 10: AM at Sec 12: Town Park.
Plaese join in and pass this information to other members as well.

Thanks,
Hanit Ahuja
Regards,
Hanit Ahuja
SRS Pearl Floors , Sec-87 , Gr. Faridabad
M: 8527607608
Mail: hanitah@hcl.com , hanitahuja@gmail.com
hanitahuja
GFWA Member
GFWA Member

Postby prabhat20042003 » Fri Jun 08, 2012 4:58 pm

Unable to present there due to location problem, but I am with all of you.
prabhat20042003
GFWA Member
GFWA Member

Re: Increment of various charges by SRS For Pearl Independent Floors

Postby prabhat20042003 » Fri Jun 08, 2012 6:30 pm

Buyers of BPTP & Triveni projects are going to protest at Jantar Mantar, we can also plan for it along them. It will create huge impact & got media coverage also.
prabhat20042003
GFWA Member
GFWA Member

Postby riteshun » Fri Jun 08, 2012 7:49 pm

Hi guys, I might not be able to join due to location problem, but I am with all of you. Also there was a recent Supreme Court ruling that builders cannot charge for Car parking. Please see link below fron Indian Express.

http://www.indianexpress.com/news/open-stilt-parking-spaces-are-common-areas-builders-cant-charge-extra-sc/676177/

Regards
Ritesh
riteshun

Postby prabhat20042003 » Fri Jun 08, 2012 8:27 pm

Yes, well said. I have booked another flat in Pune & they will provide free covered car parking space as per agreement. Registry as already done. Agreement is registered, so they can not change any term at later stage.
prabhat20042003
GFWA Member
GFWA Member

Postby SachinSatija » Fri Jun 08, 2012 8:37 pm

Hi All,

We are getting together on 16th June Saturday at 10: AM at Sec 12: Town Park.
Plaese join in and pass this information to other members as well.

Whose ever interested please reply with yes and post your contact details as well.

Thanks,
Sachin Satija / Hanit Ahuja
9971713322 / 8527607608
SachinSatija
GFWA Member
GFWA Member

Postby SachinSatija » Fri Jun 08, 2012 8:45 pm

Hi GFWA,

Me(Sachin Satija) and Hanit Ahuja are members of GFWA.

Request to all core member of GFWA i.e. Dheeraj Jain, Ajay yadav, Seema Joshi, Prabhakar ji, and may more; please suggest us for action plan to solve this matter.
Consumer Court and Legal action is only solution to find justice

Details of Charges
We got the letter from SRS, regarding SRS Pearl floor Sector-87
New EDC rate: Rs. 373/- per square feet. Before rate: 176 /-
Electric Equipment Charges: Rs. 75-per feet.
Utility connection charges: Rs. 20000/-

Reserved Covered Car Parking Space charges: Rs. 150000/-
Thanks
Sachin Satija
SachinSatija
GFWA Member
GFWA Member

Postby vikas.sinha17 » Sat Jun 09, 2012 10:17 am

Hi Sachin and Hanit,

I would be present on 16th at the Venue.

Regards
Vikas Sinha
vikas.sinha17

Postby sudhirmadaan » Sat Jun 09, 2012 3:11 pm

Hi All,
Today I went to SRS office and there were large number of SRS buyers and they all were fighting against it. And also they have submitted the application to srs officials. They have planned to meet on 16th again. As from orkut and other communities many people are also planning to meet on 16th as well. So there are chances that gathering would be in a large numbers. I would request to each and every individual buyer to come and fight against their unjustified charges. If we dont fight this time then there are chances they will impose more charges on us. This was also felt during the meeting with one of SRS official.

So I would request to everyone please come on 16th June to fight against it.
sudhirmadaan
GFWA Member
GFWA Member

Next

Return to SRS Pearl Independent Floors