Join us on Facebook
Become a GFWA member

Site Announcements

Invitation to RPS SAVANA Allottees to join Case in NCDRC against RPS Infrastructures Ltd

Have you submitted a rating and reviewed your project?
Rate & Review your project now! Submit your project and review.
Read Reviews! Share your feedback!

** Enhanced EDC Stayed by High Court **

Forum email notifications...Please read !
Carpool from Greater Faridabad to Noida
Carpool from Greater Faridabad to GGN

Advertise with us

Community forum for members of SRS Pearl Independent Floors, Sector 87, Faridabad. Discuss and share updates on construction, possession, property here.

Re: Increment of various charges by SRS For Pearl Independent Floors

Postby prabhat20042003 » Sat Jun 09, 2012 4:25 pm

SachinSatija wrote:Hi GFWA,

Me(Sachin Satija) and Hanit Ahuja are members of GFWA.

Request to all core member of GFWA i.e. Dheeraj Jain, Ajay yadav, Seema Joshi, Prabhakar ji, and may more; please suggest us for action plan to solve this matter.
Consumer Court and Legal action is only solution to find justice

Details of Charges
We got the letter from SRS, regarding SRS Pearl floor Sector-87
New EDC rate: Rs. 373/- per square feet. Before rate: 176 /-
Electric Equipment Charges: Rs. 75-per feet.
Utility connection charges: Rs. 20000/-

Reserved Covered Car Parking Space charges: Rs. 150000/-
Thanks
Sachin Satija

Hi GFWA Core Members,
Can anyone guide us regarding this issue? What should be our course of action. It is very tough time for all of us. We expect guidance from your side.
prabhat20042003
GFWA Member
GFWA Member

Postby deepak_sukhija » Mon Jun 11, 2012 9:33 am

Hi...
I want o mention here that there is little confusion regarding the meeting on 16th June location...SRS Multiplex or Town Park....???....I want to clear here that arround 25 people met on SRS office on Saturday and decided for larger protest on 16th June.....I'd visited the place without any knowledge of any meeting and i was surprised without any information so many people were there....if we'll plan specific date and time then this number could be very large..........it was discussed more people are interested to join the meeting at a specific date and time thorugh various other forms also....... SRS Multiplex was suggested as the place to protest..... as it will put more pressure on the management to see a large crowd in their office rather than meeting at Town Park....so kindly decide one meeting place from today onwards i.e.,SRS Office. Someone has also suggested...we should ready with our points clearly....with media ready information for handing over to press after the meeting.....to put more pressure.I would request those who are not coming to the meeting plz show their resistance by sending mails or letters to SRS rather then showing your unability to be part of the meeting...u'll be part of it by contiributing in any way...I hope some positive outcome from the meeting....I wish core GFWA members to be part of this meeting as they are the guiding force for the greater faridabad development activities....ALL THE BEST for the meeting.....Thanks
deepak_sukhija

Postby amisra » Mon Jun 11, 2012 11:42 am

Hello sachin/hanit,

i may not be able to join on 16th june for srs pearl meeting , because i will be out of station. I went at srs office this Saturday and found that still a lot of people are not aware of myfaridabad. I requested few people to become member of myfaridabad.
After discussion with srs mgmt, have a meeting among srs pearl people and make sure that each one become a member of myfaridabad forum, this will strengthen the forum in fighting the increased edc/idc in court and also other development issues.
amisra
GFWA Member
GFWA Member

Re: Increment of various charges by SRS For Pearl Independent Fl

Postby PROMOD MAL » Mon Jun 11, 2012 2:01 pm

Request to all core member of GFWA i.e. Dheeraj Jain, Ajay yadav, Seema Joshi, Prabhakar ji, and may more; please suggest us for action plan to solve this matter.
Consumer Court and Legal action is only solution to find justice

Details of Charges
We got the letter from SRS, regarding SRS Pearl floor Sector-87
New EDC rate: Rs. 373/- per square feet. Before rate: 176 /-
Electric Equipment Charges: Rs. 75-per feet.
Utility connection charges: Rs. 20000/-

Reserved Covered Car Parking Space charges: Rs. 150000/-
Thanks

Promod Malviya
PROMOD MAL
Official Member
Official Member

Postby hanitahuja » Mon Jun 11, 2012 3:05 pm

Hi All,

I have had a word with around 20 SRS pearl floor buyers and have decided the time,venue for our meeting on 16th June.

Date: 16th June Saturday
Time: 10.00 AM
Venue: Town Park which is just 5 mins walk away from SRS Office.

The reason to choose Town Park as venue is that it's been a long time that all of us have met. So lets gather at Town Park at 10.00 AM sharp and discuss things among ourselves first , decide all the points which needs to be discussed with SRS officials. This would hardly take one hour and all of us will be in synch and we will be in a better and clear position to discuss on-going things with SRS.

Following members will be joining in:

Sachin Satija
Hanit Ahuja
Vikas Sinha
Akshay Kumar
Sanjeev Kohli
Sandeep Pathak
Mukesh Sharma
subhash sharma
Sukhesh Sharma
Suvit gupta
Pawan Mishra
Bupesh
DeshMukh
Lokesh
Shailender
Shantanu
Vikas
Last edited by webmaster on Mon Jun 11, 2012 3:32 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Removed mobile numbers from post to prevent spam/misuse
Regards,
Hanit Ahuja
SRS Pearl Floors , Sec-87 , Gr. Faridabad
M: 8527607608
Mail: hanitah@hcl.com , hanitahuja@gmail.com
hanitahuja
GFWA Member
GFWA Member

Postby SachinSatija » Mon Jun 11, 2012 3:46 pm

SRS Pearl Floor Issues:

Please bring these points to notice: SRS Pearl Floors

· SRS raised the building floors from Ground + Two to Ground + Three without intimating or discussing with buyers.

· SRS increased the built up area without intimating buyers which is increased on papers only. The actual sizes of rooms/other units have not been increased. Increased area covers common area which has been added to individual buyer’s floor area.

· Initial Basic Sale price was INR 15.99 Lacs; SRS increased it to 19.4o Lac later on and forced buyers to pay this additional 3.4 Lac amount.

· EDC/IDC Charges: Previous 176/Rs SF and Now it's 373/Rs SF. But How..?

· Initial one open car parking for every floor buyer, but now it's mandatory for all as covered parking and charges i.e. 150000rs.

· EEC charges: 75/Rs SF, it's too much as compare to other builders in Gr. Faridabad.

· Utility charges: 20000, we don't know what is this charges.

· And many more in later stage: i.e. Club Member ship charges, Lift Charges, IFMS charges.

Thanks
Sachin Satija
SachinSatija
GFWA Member
GFWA Member

Postby kumar.ss15 » Mon Jun 11, 2012 4:53 pm

Dear All it is very terrible situation for me. Initially budget for SRS Pearl was 16 to 18 lac including everything as mentioned by SRS at the booking time. Later on at the time of allotment SRS enhanced our budget 22 to 24 lac. Now again they have increased total cost more than 28 lac. Mera Budget Hard Earned Money 6 Lac, + Loan 13.5 lac + personal loan 2 = 21.5 lac. yaar private service hai aur aajkal to wo bhi nahi hai. From where i will arrange all this demanded money by SRS.
Ek paisa nahi hai mere paas mai to fas gaya yaar. SRS walo ki jawan hai ya kuch aur hai. enka to written agreement bhi inki marzi par chalta hai. sach yaaro badi vikat problem ho gae hai. kabhi kabhi man karta hai sucide kar lu enke office ke saamne ya jal kar mar jau media ko bula kar. in paiso ke lalchi logo ko kisi ke emotions se koi matlab nahi hai. meri bhagwan se prayer hai ki jis SRS ke management ne humse dhokha kiya hai unki sabse pyari vastu un logo se vapis le lega ye sab mazboor logo ki badua hai jiska asar jarur honga.............................Aur ek din es desh mai aisi kranti aayegi jo es desh ki saari gandgi ko baha le jayegi..............dosto discuss karne se aur baat karne se kuch nahi honga ye paiso ke bhuke log hai enko ek baati he samjha sakti hai wo hai Do or Die...........
kumar.ss15
GFWA Member
GFWA Member

Postby dheerajjain » Mon Jun 11, 2012 5:52 pm

Hello @kumar.ss15, I understand your frustration and feelings. Builders consider buyers as a money generating machine and nothing more. I suggest filing number of Criminal Cases of mass cheating and duping of buyers against SRS. Lodge FIR against SRS group MD and other officials backed by large number of criminal complaints. As clear by judgment of honorable High Court of Delhi, if complaints are large, then Court will show no mercy in sending these cheaters to Jail and also recovering money paid by buyers by auctioning their land and properties as is happening in case of Triveni. Consumer case will NOT help in this case. It is case of mass cheating and duping
dheerajjain
GFWA Member
GFWA Member

Postby sudhirmadaan » Mon Jun 11, 2012 9:29 pm

Hi All,
We all know SRS is a baap of cheaters. They never think of a common man they always think of how to make money from them. Even at the time of meeting on last Saturday I felt that they are thinking to impose other charges on buyers. It could be lift charges or it could be Club Membership fees which are not compulsory till now. If we accept their unjustified charges this time then there is 200% surety of other charges as well. So fight them in a group and come in large numbers to make this fight a success.
sudhirmadaan
GFWA Member
GFWA Member

Postby SachinSatija » Mon Jun 11, 2012 9:38 pm

Hi All,

I thing below mention details are helpful for file a RTI against SRS Pearl Floor Enhanced EDC charges.

File ID LC-1207C LC-1079B
Year 2010 2010
Date 19-06-2010 19-06-2010
Developer name SRS SRS
Purpose GH GH
Area(acre) 3.33 2.28
Place Faridabad Faridabad
Sector 87 87

Thanks
Sachin Satija
SachinSatija
GFWA Member
GFWA Member

Postby sushilbhatt » Mon Jun 11, 2012 10:09 pm

Dear All,

Hi this is Sushil Bhatt, please count me for 16th. Lets meet and decide the strategy against SRS. I think as of now SRS has raised demand under 4 heads ...... out of which the covered parking charges of Rs. 1.5 lacs must be optional as provided in the agreement. For rest of the demads we have to ask details from SRS. Being a legal professional, I would suggest lets first calculated the charges in terms of the terms of our agreement with SRS, then we will move accordingly.
sushilbhatt
GFWA Member
GFWA Member

Postby dheerajjain » Tue Jun 12, 2012 7:48 am

Hi All,

If builder got licence in June 2010 as informed by Mr. Satija, then EDC/IDC charges of Rs 373/sq ft does not look significantly more. Builders who got licences in 2006 are charging EDC/IDC in range of Rs 250/sq ft. Please note that this figure increases 10% compoundly. But, with regards to other issues like:

- Increase in super area with no justification
- Addition of 1 more floor
- Increase in BSP
- Levying of multiple additional charges with no justification

are cases of cheating with buyers.
dheerajjain
GFWA Member
GFWA Member

Postby sushilbhatt » Tue Jun 12, 2012 9:18 am

Dear Hanit/Sachin

Do u have a copy of license issued to SRS for SRS Pearl project. I am also trying to get it through some of my personal source but if you or anybody have a copy, the same may kinldy be shared as the same would be helpful in calculating the exact EDC. If we take the licence issued in 2010 for @3.3 acres then EDC would come at Rs. 336/- psf.

Thanx
Sushil Bhatt
sushilbhatt
GFWA Member
GFWA Member

Postby deepak_sukhija » Tue Jun 12, 2012 10:21 am

Hi....here is a list of people who were present on Saturday meeting at SRS office...its is not complete as some of the persons arrived late after we had taken the xerox of list...so not a complete list....it shows lots of people are ready to show they anger this time......Plz copy paste the follwing link to view the list:
https://picasaweb.google.com/1026695800 ... 7454271314

We could plan for filing a FIR against the SRS in this meeting becoz if will not plan something strict against it...
I want to know whether SRS official has been informed about the meeting ??? They might try to run away from the situation...????
Thanks Hanit for your initiative and efforts by contacting others.....Request every Pearl floor buyer to be part of the meeting.
deepak_sukhija

Postby SachinSatija » Tue Jun 12, 2012 11:41 am

Hello Deepak,

Your given link of srs pearl flloy buyer list displayed : Sorry, that page was not found.

I have 20-25 people list of pearl floor buyers, could you please send me in excel sheet on my mail id i.e. Satija1984@gmail.com
I'll update my existing sheet with new members details.

Can you please chk.

Thanks
Sachin Satija
SachinSatija
GFWA Member
GFWA Member

PreviousNext

Return to SRS Pearl Independent Floors