Join us on Facebook
Become a GFWA member

Site Announcements

Invitation to RPS SAVANA Allottees to join Case in NCDRC against RPS Infrastructures Ltd

Have you submitted a rating and reviewed your project?
Rate & Review your project now! Submit your project and review.
Read Reviews! Share your feedback!

** Enhanced EDC Stayed by High Court **

Forum email notifications...Please read !
Carpool from Greater Faridabad to Noida
Carpool from Greater Faridabad to GGN

Advertise with us

Pearl Independant Floors

Like and Share the story
Community forum for members of SRS Pearl Independent Floors, Sector 87, Faridabad. Discuss and share updates on construction, possession, property here.

Pearl Independant Floors

Postby Pushkar1202 » Wed Jun 20, 2012 3:09 pm

Hi,

It would be so kind of anybody, who could suggest me on the below mentioned issue. :S

I have recently shifted my investment from SRS Royal Hills to SRS Pearl Floors, i am keen to know:

A> Whether it's a right move, or not.
B> I have taken 180 Sq Yds unit in P 1, any idea about the tentative possession time from now?
C> What is happening with car parking charges, they have recently made it mandatory now, it was optional earlier.
D> Anybody from the same Pocket, who can give any type of other information.

Looking forward to hear.

Thank You.
Pushkar1202

Re: Pearl Independant Floors

Postby deepak_sukhija » Wed Jun 20, 2012 4:06 pm

hi...

I am having floor in SRS Pearl Pocket P-1. I am surprised that you've sold in Royal hills and invested in SRS Pearl floors. Although construction is progressing well but SRS is cheating buyers in this project as it is fully sold...charging increased prices approx 8 lacs since booking....I'm thinking about the reverse of what you've done....selling in P-1 and buying in Royal hills/pearl hights becoz by then time these projects would be ready...area of sector-87 would become livable with people living in srs residency and srs pearl floors...if you don't mind may I know why you have sold your floor and what is your floor number in pocket P-1 and at what premium you've paid and wt amount of premium you've got on srs royal hills.Plz share.
deepak_sukhija

Postby Pushkar1202 » Wed Jun 20, 2012 5:40 pm

Thanks for your kind revert, you are right at your point as you entered in this project way back and continued it till now.

Just to share with you initially three years back i booked pearl floors only but as you said there was some wrong commitment from the builder that, the bank will start funding this project on the third demand itself, after my second installment when they raised the third demand i applied for a loan which was denied by the bank because of incomplete documentation or some agreement disputes regarding the project.

They cancelled my allotment of a pearl floor immediately when my due date crossed, i asked for the relaxation that i will apply with some other bank but they didn't cared as they know that no bank will fund until they are prepared with the desired formalities, then my agent suggested me to transfer by deposit with SRS Royal Hills where i got the 10th Floor, B-7 Tower, i applied the loan for and got that in no time, but the construction started late, even from Nov 2010 till March 2012, they didn't raised any demand and delayed the construction for B7, though the progress is good now, but i am paying the rent simultaneous to the EMis, therefore i had to move myself from that project so i thought , i will be getting the possession comparatively before B 7, thus is decided and moved.

After a month of my cancellation i got to know that they have increased one extra floor and made it G + 3, from G +2, increased the built up area, reduced the front lawn area from the ground floor, and finally this increased EDC IDC and Car Parking.

Many changes happens in between but as an end user i still find it a good deal, i paid a premium of around 5.5 Lacs for third floor, (Three Months Back figures) and got three rooms, instead of 2 +1 ,and a North Facing entry, instead of West, and almost on the same cost, disposed my B -7 at net to net rate(apart from Dealer's Margin), got 3rd Floor instead of 10th, location wise i find it little weaker but the count of pros are more than cons, with a higher appreciation as compared to Multistory, will get the possession earlier as compared to the Royal Hills.

And now when i already know how much to pay, i am finding it OK, vis a vis my previous one, and we must believe that builder will obviously do these practices, we can not get rid of it.

And i still recommend Residency is the best project, as of now from SRS, let's see how these floors perform, i am noticing positive changes around and feels that their deadline Aug 2012, will max be delayed by 4-6 Months beyond, not more than that.

Thank You.
Pushkar1202

Postby Pushkar1202 » Mon Jun 25, 2012 11:22 am

HI All,

Thanks for sharing such a good news, that there will be a revision on the Car Parking and EEC,at least some relief for those who have a limited eligibility left from their home loans. :hap2:

I guess, we shall re confirm that the open car parking is available with the buyers, as the revised car parking charges are 2.5 Lacs, this will ensure that there is no gimmick in place, of lifting those charges from current ledger.

SRS is comparatively fairer than others but ultimately a Builder, therefore we shall reunite on this and make sure the relaxation is with us and will benefit us for a longer run also.

Thanks Much.
Pushkar1202

Postby sumandua » Tue Jun 26, 2012 2:25 pm

Any body have idea of breakup of 373 EDC / IDC amount of SRS Pearl floors ?

I am in Pune and they are pushing me to come at their site to see their document and not telling me on phone how this is calculated.
sumandua

Postby swapnil.shrivastava » Thu Feb 14, 2013 9:27 am

Hi,

You all seem to have good knowledge about SRS housing schemes. Could you please suggest which one is good option among Residency/Pearl Floor/Royal Hills? I am planning to buy 3BHK floor and want to know the exact rate & best premium amount.
Also let me know the future prospects of this area as I am buying the property for my own, not as investment.
Thanks in advance for your advise.

Swapnil
swapnil.shrivastava

Return to SRS Pearl Independent Floors