Join us on Facebook
Become a GFWA member

Site Announcements

Invitation to RPS SAVANA Allottees to join Case in NCDRC against RPS Infrastructures Ltd

Have you submitted a rating and reviewed your project?
Rate & Review your project now! Submit your project and review.
Read Reviews! Share your feedback!

** Enhanced EDC Stayed by High Court **

Forum email notifications...Please read !
Carpool from Greater Faridabad to Noida
Carpool from Greater Faridabad to GGN

Advertise with us

Omaxe SPA Village Members Meet

Like and Share the story
Discussion forum for members of Omaxe SPA Village community, Sector 78, Faridabad.

Re: Omaxe SPA Village Members Meet

Postby Sandy » Tue Mar 05, 2013 9:45 pm

Greetings to fellow OSV Buyers:
1. After repeated correspondance with Omaex they have advised that they plan to give possession of Signature tower by July'13 ! Which means other towers must be offred for possession much earlier !! Does anyone agree to this !
2. On my last visit to Omaxe Spa village site during Feb'2013 , I visited the Signature tower site the floring work is going on, but is v.slow and delayed as well, hence the clp demand is also delayed.
3. One VERY IMPORTANT POINT - I happened to go into the detail layout plan for Omaxe New Heights, which is just adjoining the Spa Village project. It so occurred to me that though the New Heights site plan does not show any Club House, still the Co is advertising club membership as free in the rate list of New Heights. And they r charging exorbitant price from the Spa Village buyers'.
Can anybody try and explain which club house is being provided to the New Heights ; also the New Heights site plan shows parts of Spa Village site. It is totally confusing how this is going to work. Request owners of Spa Village and New Heights to look into this matter and post their views / thoughts. Thanks.
ALSO, pls. Update if any next meeting of OSV owners is planned. :)
Sandy

Postby cgd3psg » Sat May 04, 2013 11:59 pm

OSV owner's meet is planned on 12th may, at 11am on site...
cgd3psg
Official Member
Official Member

Postby sachdevarajesh1 » Thu May 09, 2013 9:55 am

Hi, I m based in mumbai and hence will appreciate receiving updates on meeting outcome.
- I was @ OSV last week. My understand ing on likely date of possession wil b sept/oct'13.
- Re club sharing wid ONH: Two being different socities (in future) , having different licence nos and separated by 24 meter road, itmay b misadventure ofbuilder to offer club sharing between OSV and ONH. I guess Iit may not b possible practically. Builder has to give up his assertion if we explore all options.
sachdevarajesh1
GFWA Member
GFWA Member

Postby smihassan » Mon Apr 06, 2015 2:10 pm

Dera OSV friends,

I received a mail today from Customer Care at Omaxe informing that the possession of ASPEN has started and that for the same for Signature Tower will start in August 2015.

I have my apartment in Signature Tower.
Can any one update on the same.
Will appreciate if some one having the property in Signature Tower , and if had visited the site recently can update me pls.

Thanks and regards,
Hassan.
smihassan

Postby sunilusa » Sat Oct 10, 2015 8:48 pm

Has anybody got possession from Aspen D tower? Is this tower ready for possession?

Omaxe has taken all the money saying flat is ready for registry, and still not giving me the date for registry after more than a month.

I am not in India so not able to visit the site. Is flat ready not sure.

Shilpa from Omaxe told me that she had sent the file to their legal department and it will take 20-25 days for everything to be ready after taking all the money. I did not have choice other than paying rest of the money (5% balance and lot of other charges, VAT and Stamp paper fees).

Omaxe is charging interest on late payments(only by days other than EEDC) and paying very little delayed penalty.

Any information will be helpful.

Thanks and regards
Sunil Anand
sunilusa
GFWA Member
GFWA Member

Postby sunilusa » Sat Mar 12, 2016 9:51 pm

Omaxe Spa members,

I got the possession in Dec 15, the flat is in Aspen Tower D.

Now Omaxe wants maintenance charges quarterly. Omaxe took Rs 80,000.00 as IFMS at registry. Aren't they supposed to adjust that money for 1st year maintenance charges.

I asked Omaxe and got the reply "

" That is security not advance charges for maintenance" They sent a letter in Dec 2015 for the same but letter nowhere mentions that it =can not be adjusted from IFMS . Penalty for late payment is 18%.

Why do we need to pay security for maintenance charges. I asked the time period for returning this money and Omaxe said that the security will be returned to Welfare association whenever it will formed. That can take years based on current progress of the project. So Omaxe has again keeping our money for years and that too without interest.

They always find ways to rob flat owners.

Please let me know how can I join WhatsApp group for Omaxe Spa village residents/flat owners.

Regards
Sunil Anand

Please advise.
sunilusa
GFWA Member
GFWA Member

Postby rizgr8 » Tue Mar 15, 2016 9:02 am

Dear Sunil,

I am also in the same boat, got possession of in Feb 2016. Now Facility Plus is asking me to pay maintenance charge from January 2016 even though I got possession in mid February.

You can join WhatsApp group by sending your apartment details to Omace SPA Village group admin Mr. Mandeep Singh Oberoi +91 95829 56695.

Jointly we need to take action and try to form RWA as soon as possible to get the IFMS money transferred to RWA.

Regards,
Rizwan
rizgr8
GFWA Member
GFWA Member

Postby sunilusa » Tue Mar 15, 2016 9:12 am

Hello Rizwan,

Thanks for the information. I have sent request to Mr. Mandeep to be added to WhatsApp group.

I don't understand why do we need to leave security with Omaxe at no interest. Whats the purpose of keep security against maintenance charges.

Not sure when we will be able to form RWA, it may take a long time.

Regards
Sunil Anand
sunilusa
GFWA Member
GFWA Member

Previous

Return to Omaxe SPA Village