Join us on Facebook
Become a GFWA member

Site Announcements

Invitation to RPS SAVANA Allottees to join Case in NCDRC against RPS Infrastructures Ltd

Have you submitted a rating and reviewed your project?
Rate & Review your project now! Submit your project and review.
Read Reviews! Share your feedback!

** Enhanced EDC Stayed by High Court **

Forum email notifications...Please read !
Carpool from Greater Faridabad to Noida
Carpool from Greater Faridabad to GGN

Advertise with us

Omaxe Spa Village Sector 78

Like and Share the story
Discussion forum for members of Omaxe SPA Village community, Sector 78, Faridabad.

Re: Omaxe Spa Village Sector 78

Postby brandoo » Thu May 03, 2012 11:25 pm

Guys,
I have got the RTI response from HUDA about EDC demand, payment from HUDA and penalty.
I will upload the response once I am back in Town. I second, we need to meet Omaxe MD in a group of 30-40 people and call media as well.
brandoo
GFWA Member
GFWA Member

Postby kanvit » Fri May 04, 2012 10:40 am

We will wait for the upload. Meanwhile when we put the idea of visit to Omaxe in large number a week back, there are hardly 3-4 responses. I dont think this will make any impact on them. I request all OSV members in this forum (who has not confirmed their participation) to come forward and confirm their participation. We can fix up a date accordingly.

regards
kanvit
Official Member
Official Member

Postby drajitpratap » Fri May 04, 2012 10:59 am

I am available for meeting on any fixed date. Date must be fixed one week in advance.
drajitpratap
GFWA Member
GFWA Member

Postby Vicky0909 » Fri May 04, 2012 12:02 pm

COunt me in too. But please fixed the date & keep at least a gap of week, so that everybody has sufficient time to plan themselves.
Vicky0909
GFWA Member
GFWA Member

Postby kanvit » Tue May 08, 2012 5:11 pm

Hi All,

I have listed down following confirmation for meeting with Omaxe in group

KMS1975
drajitpratap
shivsidh
ashutoshkoul
sachdevarajesh1
jainrajesh1
vicky0909

Can we have more persons from OSV joining hands... pls come forward in large number...
kanvit
Official Member
Official Member

Postby jags.singh » Tue May 08, 2012 5:27 pm

Hi,

I and Anubhav are available on any Sat.

Please confirm the date.

Regards,
Jagbir Singh
+91 9958003342
jags.singh
GFWA Member
GFWA Member

Postby brandoo » Wed May 09, 2012 1:34 pm

kanvit wrote:Hi All,

I have listed down following confirmation for meeting with Omaxe in group

KMS1975
drajitpratap
shivsidh
ashutoshkoul
sachdevarajesh1
jainrajesh1
vicky0909

Can we have more persons from OSV joining hands... pls come forward in large number...

Hi Kanvit,
Thank you for sharing.
My suggestion: We should meet MD Rohtash Goyal or person in reasonably higher capacity, if they do not pay heed we should get help from Media. Can we not have placards.

Issues to be raised during meeting:
1. Fresh calculation of EDC
2. Clarity on IDC (major grey area)
3. Why shoud we (buyers) pay for penalty to Omaxe on the account of delay in EDC payment to HUDA.
4. So far Omaxe have got one notice and no fresh notice, so called enhanced EDC is nothing but penalty payment charged by builders.
5. Handover.
6. Maintenance charges: Once project is handed over, we need to form our own RWA and why should we pay Rs 2.5/ :O SF for maintenance to Omaxe. Their job to it build GH and handover to RWA. This should be taken care while signing handover agreement. We all should stay connected and go in a group to negotiate the terms of refrence for possession.

Please list any other issue which I have missed.
I will bring copy of RTI response on EDC, FAR, Payment and Penalties. :clap:
brandoo
GFWA Member
GFWA Member

Postby sunilusa » Fri May 11, 2012 7:56 am

Hello All,

Today I a received a notice for the payment due at the Completion of external Plaster. It ASPEN D tower.

Has anyone else received the same

Omaxe is not accepting installment payment until I pay the enhanced EDC payments. Is anyone else in the same boat or is it just me.
Please advise .

Regards
Sunil
sunilusa
GFWA Member
GFWA Member

Postby drajitpratap » Fri May 11, 2012 8:04 am

we all are in same boat. Fix any date for meeting.
drajitpratap
GFWA Member
GFWA Member

Postby kanvit » Fri May 11, 2012 3:42 pm

I got a reminder to pay enhanced EDC yesterday without change in the amount. It means that they have not considered our request to share the calculation and act on revised EDC.

As I had listed earlier, there are 10 of us who have expressed desire to join hand and meet Omaxe. If you feel 10 of us can make any impact, then we can go together, or else we urge more people to come forward.

We would also like to know whom shall we meet at Omaxe? Who is the project incharge and the competent authority to answer our question?

Regards
kanvit
Official Member
Official Member

Postby jainrajesh1 » Fri May 11, 2012 3:50 pm

Hello,

The concern raised by you is not of you alone but of all the people who purchased home in G. Faridabad.

The point is unity of Omaxe spa could be strenthen if the buyers of flat from other project of Omaxe also unite with you.

I have a flat in omaxe height and is being charged of Enhanced EDC before but now if we have court order why they hesitate to return.

The only excuse they say is that they are yet to receive the written order from competitve authority.
Once they receive that only then can consider the Enhanced EDC interest waiver.

I pledge my support and call for other people to support the cause in collective benefit of us.

Rajesh/9810048993 (Omaxe Height MARK 901)
jainrajesh1
GFWA Member
GFWA Member

Postby ashutoshkoul » Fri May 11, 2012 5:51 pm

Dear All,
I think if we have to start taking issue with Omaxe we can start with 10 then may be others would join and if we wait to get more people and then start taking issue with Omaxe, it will be late. My suggestion is please join doesn't matter 10 or 5 just final date and we visit Omaxe.

Regards,
Ashutosh Koul
ashutoshkoul
GFWA Member
GFWA Member

Postby kanvit » Fri May 11, 2012 6:09 pm

Excellent!

Shall we barge in there office on any day or seek an official appointment with their MD. Does any one has idea who the person is and how can we approach him.

We will send an e-mail seeking his time for the meeting, preferably on Next Saturday (19th) or the Saturday after (26th).

Also request some person from GFWA holding great technical and legal knowledge on this subject accompany us. We are also getting support from residents of Omaxe Heights and hope by the time we come close to the meeting date, more people will join hands.

Regards
kanvit
Official Member
Official Member

Postby jain » Sun May 13, 2012 9:23 am

kanvit wrote:Excellent!

Shall we barge in there office on any day or seek an official appointment with their MD. Does any one has idea who the person is and how can we approach him.

We will send an e-mail seeking his time for the meeting, preferably on Next Saturday (19th) or the Saturday after (26th).

Also request some person from GFWA holding great technical and legal knowledge on this subject accompany us. We are also getting support from residents of Omaxe Heights and hope by the time we come close to the meeting date, more people will join hands.

Regards

Dear All

I have an flat in Omaxe Height too and also I am a member of GFWA

Experience the same greedy attitude of Omaxe people in Omaxe Height which put me to financial hardship, but also creating mental agony but at the same time I thanks to the Omaxe people that due to their this attitude I came to know how to achieve our rights.

I fully agree with Ashutosh that we can start the matter with 5 or 10 No. but do remember meeting with Omaxe officials is not enough my point is that we have to make that meeting very appropriate and proper in all respect and for that we have to do the home work for our own and for the same first we all have to meet on a defined date and time and then proceed.

I have an various RTI replys of the Omaxe Height and of Omaxe Spa Village which clearly tells about the fraud Omaxe people are doing.

Regards
jain

Postby brandoo » Sun May 13, 2012 10:12 pm

Hi Guys,
MD is Rohtas Goel, his PA is Rama. I have his PA's number and trying to contact MD through him and meanwhile I have talked to One of the senior Rajya Sabha Member about the issue, he told me to give it in writing.
Well we all can barge on 19th but I doubt on saturday he will in his office. I never seen his car (BMW) during my visits on Saturday's.
Guys try and get support from Media as well If you have contact in the media house, it will work in our favour. Now a days media is hungry for any news and this is substantial issue. I will bring my RTI response for Spa village
Please make a list of issues we need to discuss during the meeting.
According to me, Major issues are (spa village):
1. EDC calculation
2. Non payment of EDC by Omaxe resulting in penalties which are passed on to buyers in the name of Enhanced EDC
3. Possession of flats and complete handover of project: deadline and amenities. Generally builder handover one by one and do not deliver complete amenities promised

Please add/modify the list.

Best
Sidh
brandoo
GFWA Member
GFWA Member

PreviousNext

Return to Omaxe SPA Village