Join us on Facebook
Become a GFWA member

Site Announcements

Invitation to RPS SAVANA Allottees to join Case in NCDRC against RPS Infrastructures Ltd

Have you submitted a rating and reviewed your project?
Rate & Review your project now! Submit your project and review.
Read Reviews! Share your feedback!

** Enhanced EDC Stayed by High Court **

Forum email notifications...Please read !
Carpool from Greater Faridabad to Noida
Carpool from Greater Faridabad to GGN

Advertise with us

Omaxe Spa Village Sector 78

Like and Share the story
Discussion forum for members of Omaxe SPA Village community, Sector 78, Faridabad.

Re: Omaxe Spa Village Sector 78

Postby brandoo » Sun Apr 15, 2012 1:04 am

Call up Shravan govil 9999999872
He was looking after NRI's for sale. Might help you a bit.
brandoo
GFWA Member
GFWA Member

Postby sachdevarajesh1 » Tue Apr 17, 2012 3:10 pm

Hi Guys,
I am working in Mumbai, hence will not be able to join meeting.
I received call from Omaxe yesterday re follow up for EDC Charges. My reply over phone:
1) I sent you letter asking you farmula for calculation on EDC charges, to which I have not received any reply so far. Pls send me the same asap basis.
2) Since matter is sub-judice, how can you demand payment for the same.

Caller seemed bit easy this time, was not aggressive as usual. He said, will let you know on this shortly. Wonder if Omaxe is softening its stand. Any views if you guys have to share.

Regards

Rajesh
sachdevarajesh1
GFWA Member
GFWA Member

Postby brandoo » Tue Apr 17, 2012 10:59 pm

Mr Rajesh

I have received three letters from Omaxe for the payment of so called enhanced EDC and IDC and frequent calls. Deliberately Omaxe people are calling my Wife and not me (she is 1st buyer). Last week I called up Abhishek (09999000058), he is finance guy for the clarification and told him not to bother us till they clarify all our doubts. He was soft in his response and told me that he will get back to me and till we will not get any further call.

Best
S N Sidh
brandoo
GFWA Member
GFWA Member

Postby ashutoshkoul » Wed Apr 18, 2012 2:38 pm

Dear All,
I had call from Omaxe regarding payment of EDC but asked him few uncomfortable questions that he kept saying that sir i will check and revert back;
1. I asked him where is backup documents and notification
2. Why is not Omaxe issuing revised calculation for EDC as per new notification
3. Why are they not replying to any my emails.
4. What is that they are taking almost year to finish internal plastering as they completed blockwork last year.
5. Why are they not telling possession date.

His only reply was sir i will get back to you. Main thing is that they doing very hard to get contact details of customers who have changed their phone numbers. They first called my wife and asked her about my mob number saying that it is very urgent.

I am not paying EDC as i do not want to end chasing money.

Regards,
Ashutosh Koul
ashutoshkoul
GFWA Member
GFWA Member

Postby sachdevarajesh1 » Wed Apr 18, 2012 4:44 pm

Hi Ashutosh
Agree chasing for refund of money will not be easy task. Hence I too do not intend to pay them as of now.

I request all members to keep posted on outcome of meeting scheduled on 22nd April to those who can not attend.

Thanks forum

Regards

Rajesh
sachdevarajesh1
GFWA Member
GFWA Member

Postby sunilusa » Wed Apr 18, 2012 6:55 pm

I received the demand letter for 10 installment Aspen D(internal plaster) + Extended EDC/IDC
My father delivered the check for 10th installment(exact amount) and OMAXE was trying to adjust that money towards EDC/IDC. We had to request bank to stop the payment for that check. My father went to Omaxe office again with another check and specifically asked to adjust the amount towards 10th installment. He had to take approval from 3 Omaxe executives for this.
sunilusa
GFWA Member
GFWA Member

Postby drajitpratap » Wed Apr 18, 2012 7:02 pm

I have same problem. On my repeated request they are not correcting the demand letter. I am not going to pay the installment till they are issuing fresh corrected demand letter.
I will fight in court if they are charging any interest on this delay.
Omaxe has started showing their true color.
drajitpratap
GFWA Member
GFWA Member

Postby sunilusa » Fri Apr 20, 2012 9:17 am

I have same issue.
Omaxe is not ready to accept the check for 10th installment until either I pay the extended EDC/IDC amount or give them in writing that I would pay the extended EDC/IDC amount later with interest.

Omaxe has refused to accept the check for 10th installment.

What is the solution to this issue.
They are not revising the EDC/IDC amount either.

Please advise
Thanks
sunilusa
GFWA Member
GFWA Member

Postby brandoo » Mon Apr 23, 2012 12:27 am

Hi All,
Unfortunately I missed on today's meet. I was all geared up but due to transportation (as my car was in service station) I couldn't join.
Can anyone brief all the members about the outcome and agenda of today's meet. Did you guys got copy of documents related to RTI, sector roads, sewage, and most important Enhanced EDC, if yes please share the documents.

If builder is not accepting the next installment without EDC payment, this amounts to blackmailing and unfair trade practices. We can approach to consumer forum in a group and simultaneously to Competition Commission of India. Builder can't ask/force buyers for any kind of bond.
Please do share your thoughts.
Best
Sidh
brandoo
GFWA Member
GFWA Member

Postby kanvit » Fri Apr 27, 2012 1:11 pm

It is a very common practice by builders in India and NCR in particular to go slow policy after completing the internal plaster work. By this time, they normally collect 90% of the money from the buyer. Omaxe is not an exception. OSV has also reached to this stage. It is now up to us to keep pressure on builder and not to let them play the tricks. we are seeing them taking more than a year for handing over possession in Heights (the first possession was offered in Feb last year and it is still not over). Those living in Faridabad know the fate of Omaxe's Forest Spa and Hills project on Surajkund Road. There is no work in these projects after completing the external structure.

It is high time for us to unite. GFWA is organising a 'Protest Rally' and we should first participate in this and later on meet the builder in his office as a big group (May by 40~50 of us together) to obtain clarity in completion of the project and revised EDC issue. We shall also visit the site in big group on some other day. Message to builders must be reached louder and frequently.

Regards
Vitesh
kanvit
Official Member
Official Member

Postby sachdevarajesh1 » Fri Apr 27, 2012 1:17 pm

Hi Vitesh
I agree. Lets organise mass protest at Omaxe Kalkaji Office on any Sunday.

Regards

Rajesh
sachdevarajesh1
GFWA Member
GFWA Member

Postby ashutoshkoul » Fri Apr 27, 2012 2:14 pm

Dear All,
This is for third time that we are talking about this, please finalise date so that we can meet at Omaxe office or Site.

Regards,
Ashutosh Koul
ashutoshkoul
GFWA Member
GFWA Member

Postby jainrajesh1 » Fri Apr 27, 2012 2:17 pm

No one in Omaxe Kalkaji office on sunday.

It make sense to protest only when their office is working

So Plan accordingly
jainrajesh1
GFWA Member
GFWA Member

Postby kanvit » Fri Apr 27, 2012 5:33 pm

we require at least 30~35 participation to make an impact. I have seen the same subject raised in the past but hardly 3~4 responses. Are we only 5-6 persons from OSV members of this forum? Will the other Omaxe members from heights and new heights will also accompany from this forum?

If a reasonable number of people can confirm their participation, then we definitely fix up a date for their office visit. Tentatively I propose to do this on 12th May. Also request more and more persons from all Omaxe projects to confirm the participation.

Main agenda would be
1. Revision of EDC demand.
2. Commitment from Omaxe on completion date of project.

Regards
Vitesh
kanvit
Official Member
Official Member

Postby drajitpratap » Fri Apr 27, 2012 6:31 pm

I agree to your suggestion. Will definitely participate on any fixed date.
drajitpratap
GFWA Member
GFWA Member

PreviousNext

Return to Omaxe SPA Village