Join us on Facebook
Become a GFWA member

Site Announcements

Invitation to RPS SAVANA Allottees to join Case in NCDRC against RPS Infrastructures Ltd

Have you submitted a rating and reviewed your project?
Rate & Review your project now! Submit your project and review.
Read Reviews! Share your feedback!

** Enhanced EDC Stayed by High Court **

Forum email notifications...Please read !
Carpool from Greater Faridabad to Noida
Carpool from Greater Faridabad to GGN

Advertise with us

Omaxe Spa Village Sector 78

Like and Share the story
Discussion forum for members of Omaxe SPA Village community, Sector 78, Faridabad.

Re: Omaxe Spa Village Sector 78

Postby Vicky0909 » Mon Aug 20, 2012 6:18 pm

Thanks for the update with the pics. But in the exterior it doesn't seem that there is much of a change in past few months.
Vicky0909
GFWA Member
GFWA Member

Postby akashsaxena » Mon Aug 20, 2012 7:07 pm

shivsidh wrote:Here are the pictures: Those who bought Aspen A Unit No 3 (with PLC) will get best view of pool, Lilly pond, garden and distance is in the range of 250-300 feet (from boundary wall to tower).
Few significant observations which I missed last time:
1. Club: construction just started
2. Parking (underground) is more or less completed
3. Master Bed room: Wooden flooring: not started in any of the tower.

Guys: Don't take it as change of heart but after seeing the work from other builders: quality is not bad, I can say at par with Naharpar builders and might be little better than few. Doors are made up of wafer thin wooden laminate or ply (hollow), door frames are also bad.
Realistically speaking: Project will take another year or more. Please verify sector road, leading connecting sector 78.
Yesterday I visited BPTP project before bhataula village (distance between this and SPA is around 1.5-2 kms at present) and prices are astronomical. BSP:4700+, Dev charges: 508 PSF, Parking 3 L, some other 2.75 L, plus power back up, FFC or IFMS: 50 PSF. taking into all these price of the 1600 unit is shooting to whopping 93-94 lakh.

Going by this, if sector road is completed (by passing village), project will be very good.

Thanks Shiv for the information. I agree with you that quality is not that good but I would say construction quality of all the builders is same be it Faridabad, Noida or some parts of Gurgaon. Right now we can not do much, however we can put consistent pressure on maintenance agency for the maintainence of our society once we all shift in Spa village.
akashsaxena
GFWA Member
GFWA Member

Postby brandoo » Tue Aug 21, 2012 12:23 am

akashsaxena wrote:
Thanks Shiv for the information. I agree with you that quality is not that good but I would say construction quality of all the builders is same be it Faridabad, Noida or some parts of Gurgaon. Right now we can not do much, however we can put consistent pressure on maintenance agency for the maintainence of our society once we all shift in Spa village.

Me too hope that we will be able to maintain the society in better shape.

@ Vicky, Since June, exteriors are more or less same. Interiors are also same. Internal target given to staff is 1-1.5 year for possession. Lets see how long Omaxe take. Try and get some info on sector road from BPTP bridge to sector 78 via sector 79 and 82. If project is on this road as projected by the Omaxe Marketing team, then we can think of living in there or investors can reap good dividend.
brandoo
GFWA Member
GFWA Member

Postby amitaggarwal84 » Tue Sep 25, 2012 6:39 pm

Hi everyone,

with great difficulty and after numerous mail exchanges,I have finally been able to become a member of this Forum...I am based out of Mumbai currently, hence not been able to visit the site and know the latest updates..

Can some one please update about the progress and some pics?

Thanks..
amitaggarwal84

Postby sachdevarajesh1 » Fri Oct 19, 2012 11:18 am

Dear Team
- I had booked flat in Castle Tower in Omaxe area 1900 sq ft in year 2008.
- As development of area and project was not moving forward, as expected, we requested Omaxe to cancel booking and make a new booking in Aspen for new flat area 1600 sq ft.
- - In year 2010, new allotment letter was given to us for smaller flat on stamp paper. All payment, as we had made in year 2008 was transferred to new flat.
- Since then, we have been making payments to Omaxe as per construction plan.
- Suddenly we get a letter from Omaxe in Oct2012, highlighting we need to pay interest charges as Rs 5.88 Lacs for delay in payments. No details for interest charges/ calculation were furnished.
- We contacted Omaxe customer care. We were told to make a personal visit to Omaxe HQ in Kalkaji.
- I am in Mumbai and made an urgent trip to Omaxe. I visited them on Oct17th by spending Rs 20K on air tickets.
- I was given a strange explanation by Omaxe Customer Care team. They told me in my original booking in 2008 there was delay in payment. Total accrued interest cost due to this delay is Rs 5.88 Lacs.

My Question to Omaxe Team:
Why you had not highlighted this to me from 2008 to Oct’2012 in any form.
Why you had not deducted accrued interest cost while transferring my payment to new allotment made in year 2010.
Omaxe Team is maintaining dead silence on subject. They just keep on repeating “As per Policy you have to release payment”.

My Question to Forum:
Does any one have similar experience from Omaxe.
What options do you foresee I have.
Any group members who can help me here,

Regards

Rajesh
sachdevarajesh1
GFWA Member
GFWA Member

Postby cgd3psg » Wed Oct 24, 2012 9:33 pm

amitaggarwal84 wrote:Hi everyone,

with great difficulty and after numerous mail exchanges,I have finally been able to become a member of this Forum...I am based out of Mumbai currently, hence not been able to visit the site and know the latest updates..

Can some one please update about the progress and some pics?

Thanks..

Hi,

I visited Omaxe Spa Village site few days back.

My observations & few pics are uploaded on OSV's facebook page. (http://www.facebook.com/groups/Omaxespavillage/)

Thanks
Amit
cgd3psg
Official Member
Official Member

Postby brandoo » Mon Nov 26, 2012 8:32 pm

If anyone visited the project, please share your comments, opinions and pictures on the construction, internal fitting and external plaster and paint job.
brandoo
GFWA Member
GFWA Member

Postby cgd3psg » Mon Dec 03, 2012 10:11 am

Hi,

I again visited Omaxe Spa Village site on 1st Dec.

Pl refer to OSV's Facebook page for further details. (http://www.facebook.com/groups/Omaxespavillage/)

Thanks
Amit
cgd3psg
Official Member
Official Member

Postby sunilusa » Mon Dec 03, 2012 7:35 pm

Hello Amit,

I don't have facebook account. Could you please provide some details of your visit in the emial(like status, construction quality)?

Appreciated
Thanks
Sunil
sunilusa
GFWA Member
GFWA Member

Postby brandoo » Fri Dec 07, 2012 1:11 am

I have posted today's visit on master road thread.
Things are looking promising at last.
brandoo
GFWA Member
GFWA Member

Postby brandoo » Mon Dec 10, 2012 12:31 pm

Here are pictures of Master Road connecting OSV and ONH.

work-starts-on-master-road-for-greater-faridabad-sectors-75-to-89-t910-195.html

Guys please notify progress whenever you plan a visit to project and do not forget to post pictures.
brandoo
GFWA Member
GFWA Member

Postby sachdevarajesh1 » Wed Dec 12, 2012 7:53 pm

Hi,
We have received second last demand letter which mentions "Part of IFMS". IFMS was never a part of agreement. Generally builders ask for this amount, after regitration is over. On checking help line we are told this is approx Rs 40K. Any one is paying this amount/ paid this.

REgards

Rajesh
sachdevarajesh1
GFWA Member
GFWA Member

Postby ashutoshkoul » Thu Dec 13, 2012 9:43 am

Dear Rajesh,
Please check your BA and particularly your price breakup. There will be additional charges under which IFMS (Interest Free Maintenance Security) is part of same and as per your payment schedule second last payment includes 50% of IFMS.

Regards,
Ashutosh Koul
ashutoshkoul
GFWA Member
GFWA Member

Postby sachdevarajesh1 » Fri Dec 14, 2012 10:19 am

Hi Ashutosh
As per agreement, second last demand letter (under discussion) is for 5% BSP+50% Additional Charges. However builder has changed demand as 5% BSP +40% Additional Charges +IFMS ie Rs 40K; in manner that overall demand does not change. I think this is just breach of contract and highly unacceptable.

Regards

Rajesh
sachdevarajesh1
GFWA Member
GFWA Member

Postby brandoo » Fri Dec 14, 2012 11:00 am

Rajesh,

I just checked my Demand letter and builder have raised demand for "On Completion of Flooring+ part of IFMS+Part of additional charges". Here 5% of BSP, additional charges include: power back up:3 kva, IFMS: 80000, EEC and FFEC: 64000, car parking 150000 (50 % of all these charges, 50% I paid along with 6th demand for casting of 6th floor roof).
Hence this is in accordance with my contract.
brandoo
GFWA Member
GFWA Member

PreviousNext

Return to Omaxe SPA Village