Join us on Facebook
Become a GFWA member

Site Announcements

Invitation to RPS SAVANA Allottees to join Case in NCDRC against RPS Infrastructures Ltd

Have you submitted a rating and reviewed your project?
Rate & Review your project now! Submit your project and review.
Read Reviews! Share your feedback!

** Enhanced EDC Stayed by High Court **

Forum email notifications...Please read !
Carpool from Greater Faridabad to Noida
Carpool from Greater Faridabad to GGN

Advertise with us

Omaxe Spa Village Sector 78

Like and Share the story
Discussion forum for members of Omaxe SPA Village community, Sector 78, Faridabad.

Re: Omaxe Spa Village Sector 78

Postby sachdevarajesh1 » Fri Dec 14, 2012 11:38 am

Hi Shiv
This looks interesting. In my contract Additional Charges do not consist of IFMS at all. Second last demand only mentions 5% BSP+50% Additional Charges. Does this mean there at least two type of contracts floating in system.... sounds funny. Any way I am taking it up with builder with scanned copy of Annexure ... but do not expect any reply as builder does usually. Any way thanks for sharing your views.

Any one else with different contract or as per "my version of contract".

Regards

Rajesh
sachdevarajesh1
GFWA Member
GFWA Member

Postby brandoo » Fri Dec 14, 2012 1:35 pm

Dear All, Few insights on master road from BPTP bridge to SPA/ONH:
1. There is no litigation on road dividing sector 78/83. Road is all clear till sector 79/82.
2. There are three obstructions: One orchard: owner is yet to receive something 4-5 lakh remaining compensation, same owner is moving down house but not completely as his alternate under construction house will 2-3 months. After that this hurdle will be cleared. After this there are two houses: Who refused to take the compensation offered by HUDA/Haryana Govt. As on date appeal in court is pending.
3. After this, master road is under construction till Vipul Plaza with (storm water work is completed along with earth work and rolling). After Vipul Plaza, land is not in HUDA's possession. Entire stretch for sector 80 till 81 is under litigation/not clear.
4. Vipul Plaza's initial success will depend on master road from BPTP bridge. We should hope that Vipul and Omaxe (Omaxe City Center) do something about it as these two will benefit most from this master road.
5. Stakes are very high for Omaxe: Omaxe City center is in initial phase, Spa Village, New Height are under construction. Good road connectivity will catapult all three projects and Omaxe will reap rich dividend's.
6. Current Price of ONH is 3500 (primary market) and 3000-3100 (secondary market) will touch 4000-4200 if this road is completed and end users can stay there without worrying about connectivity.
7. Quality of construction of OSV and ONH: After SRS accident, I am a bit scared/nervous. I hope Omaxe did not compromise with basic structure. Fitments we can alter but not structure.

Rest pictures will do the talking.
You do not have the required permission to view the files attached to this post. Read FAQs
Or you must LOGIN or REGISTER to view these files.
brandoo
GFWA Member
GFWA Member

Postby cgd3psg » Mon Dec 17, 2012 2:19 pm

Thanks Shiv,

I would say that connectivity from BPTP till Vipul plaza is still manageable...but the three obstructions you mentioned are extremely critical. As per my understanding, omaxe city centre boundary ends before this place. Moreover, Omaxe has already sold out most of the inventory in OSV & ONH. So omaxe may not have keen interest in pushing for resolution of under litigation land.

As per District administration (quoted by DC of Faridabad), it is builder's responsibility to enure quality of construction. But whether or not to trust the builder, is a big question mark. Even if we personally hire some structural consultant, builder may not agree to his report. District administration should take some initiatives for this.

Amit
cgd3psg
Official Member
Official Member

Postby brandoo » Wed Dec 26, 2012 11:45 am

Hi All,
I was in Faridabad yesterday (to meet friend) and decided to take a detour back home via Neharpar. I visited the project site.

I met Mr. Dagar, who is looking after Neharpar @ Omaxe. and visited towers, club house, parks etc. I have following observations:
Internal road work: Started day before and earth Mover (JCB) was deployed.
Basement parking and Landscaping: Next to Club house, basement roof will complete in 2-3 weeks time.
Club: Basement work is already done, Pillar fabrication is underway. Pool will be internal (i think heated or something). Structure will in place say within 3-4 months (so no club facility at the time of possession). Size of pool: 18-20*30-35 feet (did not measure, someone can measure it at the time of visit in future)
Towers: What is yet t to be dome:
Bathroom floors, fittings, kitchen fitting, electric wires, doors (in luxury units main door installed), window frames: under installation, tile work in the kitchen and balconies, false roof in bathrooms, master bedroom flooring, internal distemper.

What is done: Flooring, primer and wall putti on interior walls, door frames, tiles upto ceiling in bathrooms is done, water pipe work is almost done.

External Pain:
Castle B: Got Base coat and will get second coat as per colour sequence/scheme.
Possession:
Is at least 5 months away. Probable sequence will be: Castle B followed by Aspen A and D, then Castle D, Aspen B and finally Signature (learned that contractor in the signature have withdrawn from the project and hence will take bit more time. Earliest offer letter will be in the month of May (My POV) and first family can shift in the month of Sept-Oct (after offer letter, inspection, final payment and registration and packing unpacking etc will take 3-4 months)

Increase in Area:
Be ready for anything in the range of 50-100 square feet for 1600 and more for Castle and Signature.

Road Connectivity: Next to the area under litigation, Omaxe have its own land and can provide the adhoc (2 lane road) connectivity to the project (slight curve on the left while facing BPTP bridge) till the issue is sorted out in sector 79. This implies that we can drive in cars and do not need to buy Sumo Gold :clap:

Next to project (just before current entry) there is one restaurants (will be very handy in case domestic help's without notice leave, when wife is on strike. At least we can get to eat something), two three small grocery shops are also there.
brandoo
GFWA Member
GFWA Member

Postby Vicky0909 » Wed Dec 26, 2012 1:06 pm

Please find attached the latest pics from the site.
You do not have the required permission to view the files attached to this post. Read FAQs
Vicky0909
GFWA Member
GFWA Member

Postby Vicky0909 » Wed Dec 26, 2012 1:08 pm

some more pics for you
Vicky0909
GFWA Member
GFWA Member

Postby Vicky0909 » Wed Dec 26, 2012 1:11 pm

the above picture is of a school that is being constructed adjoining the boundary.
Vicky0909
GFWA Member
GFWA Member

Postby Vicky0909 » Wed Dec 26, 2012 1:27 pm

Here are some other pics from top.
Vicky0909
GFWA Member
GFWA Member

Postby brandoo » Wed Dec 26, 2012 2:42 pm

Thank you Vicky.... please dedicate these pics to all of us.
Did u visit yesterday. Due to Christmas break, there were more than 20 families at the project site (not sure for ONH or OSV).
Please add some insights. Thank you
brandoo
GFWA Member
GFWA Member

Postby sachdevarajesh1 » Wed Dec 26, 2012 4:10 pm

Hi
I had visited Omaxe dated Dec22'12. Find herewith latest pictures as per enclosed link.

http://www.flickr.com/photos/91593137@N08

Highlights:
- Master Road work is on in full swing. Guess shall be completed by end of CY2013, though Omaxe teams claimed it will be over in next 6 months or so.

- 24 meters wide road connecting OSV with master road: Work has still not started. Guess will take other 6/9 months before work is started.

- ONH will not be using club house. ONH and OSV will be separated by 24 meters wide road.

- Be ready to pay 50-100 sq ft additional cost.

- Omaxe has asked for second last installment, which was to be demanded on competion of internal/ external plaster and flooring. However I was surprised to see that flooring of Kitchen/ both washrooms and both bed rooms (excluding master bed room) has not started. I have shown pics (as shared vide above link) to Himanshu 9Omaxe Exe) who was present on site. He was silent on subject. I have sent pics to care@omaxe.com, which is maintaining dead silence on subject. This is clearly cheating customers.

- Looks like possession will be handed over in next 6 months or so.

Regards

Rajesh
Aspen A 903

-
sachdevarajesh1
GFWA Member
GFWA Member

Postby cgd3psg » Wed Dec 26, 2012 4:26 pm

I heard that Piyush had also increased the area at the time of possession & buyers had lodged a FIR against builder. Any idea on any progress in this issue...
cgd3psg
Official Member
Official Member

Postby brandoo » Wed Dec 26, 2012 10:42 pm

sachdevarajesh1 wrote:Hi
I had visited Omaxe dated Dec22'12. Find herewith latest pictures as per enclosed link.
Rajesh
Aspen A 903
-

Mr Rajesh,
Could you please mail me these pictures so that I can write to Omaxe regarding the incomplete work. I have already paid the second last installment.
I will PM you my mail ID.

Best
Brandoo
brandoo
GFWA Member
GFWA Member

Postby drajitpratap » Wed Dec 26, 2012 10:57 pm

If their is real increase in super area we shall pay for same. In any case builders are lesser evil than Haryana Govt. At least we are getting a smaller society with better amenities than other Naherpar projects. But pressure and vigil must be on :thumb: Two weeks back i also visited OSV and found everything on right tract in my flat in castle B. Road is biggest concern. Thanks to Shivsidh for his effort. Elevator of all branded companies re same in performance.
drajitpratap
GFWA Member
GFWA Member

Postby brandoo » Thu Dec 27, 2012 10:55 am

drajitpratap wrote:If their is real increase in super area we shall pay for same. In any case builders are lesser evil than Haryana Govt. At least we are getting a smaller society with better amenities than other Naherpar projects. But pressure and vigil must be on :thumb: Two weeks back i also visited OSV and found everything on right tract in my flat in castle B. Road is biggest concern. Thanks to Shivsidh for his effort. Elevator of all branded companies re same in performance.

Area increase will not be real, there is no change in layout since 2008 (launch of project), this is exercise to extract little more money. Increase in super area will result in increased EDC, EEDC, IFMS, EEC & FFC, PLC, Basic sale and registration charges.

We should not pay this increase. At the moment ratio between carpet and super area is around 64-65 %, with increase in super area, it will further go down to 60%. Calculate carpet area: used layout plan, room sizes are given, calculate balconies @ 50 % not full 100 %. For aspen towers its around 1100 SF to super area of 1600.
brandoo
GFWA Member
GFWA Member

Postby ashutoshkoul » Thu Dec 27, 2012 11:34 am

But why should there be increase in EDC/IDC as that is calculated for plot and not for flat. Omaxe has already collected EDC from us for its 11 Arcs plot and has submitted same to govt. since overall area of plot is same so there will not be increase in EDC for Omaxe then why should we pay extra. Not to mention that we have already paid more than what govt had asked Omaxe to pay.
When there is no change in layout and floor plan why would be there any increase in areas, as far as internal 25mt road is considered that was already there in original plan and that is not anything new. We have ONH there on same 11 Arcs plot and there should be reduction in charges for common area as ONH has been built on same plot.
Can anyone tell what is plot size of OSV after deducting ONH.

Regards,
Ashutosh Koul
ashutoshkoul
GFWA Member
GFWA Member

PreviousNext

Return to Omaxe SPA Village