Join us on Facebook
Become a GFWA member

Site Announcements

Invitation to RPS SAVANA Allottees to join Case in NCDRC against RPS Infrastructures Ltd

Have you submitted a rating and reviewed your project?
Rate & Review your project now! Submit your project and review.
Read Reviews! Share your feedback!

** Enhanced EDC Stayed by High Court **

Forum email notifications...Please read !
Carpool from Greater Faridabad to Noida
Carpool from Greater Faridabad to GGN

Advertise with us

Omaxe Spa Village Sector 78

Like and Share the story
Discussion forum for members of Omaxe SPA Village community, Sector 78, Faridabad.

Re: Omaxe Spa Village Sector 78

Postby brandoo » Tue Mar 19, 2013 10:38 am

In ONH one balcony was added. Other than that there is no change in layout. My question is , why would builder increase area without change in layout or gross covered area. Plans were finalized in the month of March 2010.
brandoo
GFWA Member
GFWA Member

Postby rajeev.kmr.singh » Wed Mar 20, 2013 12:22 pm

brandoo wrote:In ONH one balcony was added. Other than that there is no change in layout. My question is , why would builder increase area without change in layout or gross covered area. Plans were finalized in the month of March 2010.

I visited ONH 2bhk tower sometime back. As expected room size were small but not bad for 850 PSF apartments. They have 8 flat per floor and what I found add was not all having the same size. Infect 1 flat has a kitchen size which is big enough to even having dining table inside it.
The point I’m trying to make is all the apartment are of same size on paper but they really are not. After this builder doing final calculation at the time of possession looks valid but obviously greed might also come into picture so no surprise if they try their best to maximise revenue extraction.
rajeev.kmr.singh
GFWA Member
GFWA Member

Postby brandoo » Wed Mar 20, 2013 2:53 pm

rajeev.kmr.singh wrote: After this builder doing final calculation at the time of possession looks valid but obviously greed might also come into picture so no surprise if they try their best to maximise revenue extraction.

Calculations are already done. While submitting proposal to TCP builder has to get layout approved from competent HUDA engineer with gross coverage area under each tower this include all the common area such ducts, mumties, staircase, lifts, common lobby. One has to factor in generator room, guard room, or some other common facilities created.
What can't be included in area calculations are water tanks, community center, etc.

Do no fall prey to the builder's rhetoric of, "sir final area toh measurements ke baad hi pata chalega", this is nothing but fooling people
brandoo
GFWA Member
GFWA Member

Postby Praveen0209 » Thu Mar 21, 2013 7:35 pm

Hi All

Please send me the OSV Member List.xlsx on praveen.wadhwa@gmail.com to update my details.
Praveen0209

Postby sachdevarajesh1 » Sat Mar 30, 2013 3:06 pm

Hi, Any one has visited site in last month or so. If yes, any photograph to share.

Has any one exchanged correspondence with Omaxe team re stay on EDC Charges.

Thanks all
sachdevarajesh1
GFWA Member
GFWA Member

Postby Vicky0909 » Wed May 15, 2013 5:15 pm

Hi OSV frns,

I hope all are doing well and in the best of health.

Frns, I hope everyone here is aware of the earthquake that emerged few days back. The ones who have experienced it, knows the magnitude was high. Let me ask here anyone who visited the site after this incident?

If yes, what were the observations:
1. Did u c any damage to the building due to it?
2. Did u notice any cracks on the walls?
3. Did u notice any seepage on the walls?
4. Or any other specific observation?

Just was curious to know the quality of construction and whether the required measures are in place to face such calamity factors.
Vicky0909
GFWA Member
GFWA Member

Postby brandoo » Fri May 17, 2013 9:18 am

Vicky,
I got up in the morning at 4.45 and decided to make a trip to OSV. Started at 5, reached 5.40 and came back by 7.40. Took a walk around the GH (OSV and ONH), had a close look at the towers specially columns to see any cracks and also walls. I am glad to inform you and all the members that I didn't see any but would like to have second opinion by someone else.
My observations:
OSV:
DG will be located next to Aspen B (next to boundary wall of heritage school)
From Signature-Aspen B-EWS- Club side internal road is yet to be made (deliberately stopped as heavy trucks are carrying material)
Structurally building seemed in sound health (visual observation but then I am no expert) as there are no cracks on pillars and walls.
Lifts are installed partially in one of the tower as lift cases were lying empty.
Internal fittings are yet to be done, glass work, doors will take considerable time.
Swimming Pool: 27*55 feet which is adequate in size.
1st floor roof slab of club house is in place.
Boundary wall on 24 meter sector road will take another 2 months, pillar work is on.
There are 4 tube wells, storage tank is next to signature tower.

ONH:
ONH will go 1st for possession.
Lifts are partially installed,
Internal doors, windows and glass work is done, apartments looked almost ready to me.
DG: One DG is installed and second will be installed within fortnight, work for installation of silencer is in place will be done by June at the max.
Swimming pool is ready.
Boundary wall on 24 meter sector side of ONH is almost complete, guard rooms, security rooms are also almost done, internal sewage lines are also done.
Man and material movement is maximum in ONH than OSV.

Sewage treatment plant will be next to club house.

ONH is 4-5 months away from possession and OSV is at least 6 months for 1st tower and complete possession will take year
Best
brandoo
GFWA Member
GFWA Member

Postby drajitpratap » Fri May 17, 2013 11:43 pm

thanks, appreciate yur observation.:
drajitpratap
GFWA Member
GFWA Member

Postby brandoo » Fri May 24, 2013 12:38 am

IMG_3198.JPG

Dear All,
At the moment there are 350 workers on the site but 250 are attached to ONH. Labor supervisor told me that internal target for ONH is 3-4 months, after that Labor will be shifted to OSV and that might take some time.
You do not have the required permission to view the files attached to this post. Read FAQs
Or you must LOGIN or REGISTER to view these files.
brandoo
GFWA Member
GFWA Member

Postby rajeev.kmr.singh » Wed May 29, 2013 3:17 pm

Hi,

Guys, read the whole thread today. Hats off to Shiv for regular updates and keeping thread alive. I'm and ONH buyer and there are few things I don’t understand like.....

Why there are objections of sharing Club and other facilities etc. with ONH? As per my understanding ONH is part of same project and is made in place of OSV towers that were not sold. Omaxe had revised the plan and got it approved by DTCP. A single project cannot have two clubs.

Some OSV buyers might say that we paid for the club exclusively. ONH buyers have paid too, it was included in the BSP.

Some say it’s on the other side of road so there will be security concerns if people come and go. I agree to it and solution will need to be worked out, when we come to it but objecting to let ONH people come in is not a solution. Besides that what about those who’ll be staying in ONH tower at OSV side.

OSV and ONH will have to share maintenance on common facilities too. There are 604 units (OSV-274, ONH-330). When maintenance agreement will be signed i don't think Omaxe will let any buyer get away with any maintenance charges. All will have to pay.
rajeev.kmr.singh
GFWA Member
GFWA Member

Postby rajeev.kmr.singh » Mon Jun 03, 2013 11:16 am

Was at site yesterday evening. Took a walk around the project. Here is what i noticed.....
1) OSV, ONH(2+1 ,3+1) and ONH 2BHK tower all three have individual boundaries with entrance & Exit from main gate only. Theis good for security.
2) Badminton court planned b/w EWS and Aspen D might not come as space looks too less for that. Same with skating ring planned b/w Signature and Castle D. Too less space.
3) Development is at very good stage in Castle B but daily progress is slow. View at the south is bad as villager is putting their cows there.
4) There is almost zero progress in Signature tower for ages.
4) ONH had a swimming pool planed but what they are building up there doesn't look like a pool. It is something else.
Overall, I'm disappointed … :no:

I request other memebers check it if possible. I'll be happy if i'm wrong.
rajeev.kmr.singh
GFWA Member
GFWA Member

Postby brandoo » Mon Jun 03, 2013 9:11 pm

rajeev.kmr.singh wrote:View at the south is bad as villager is putting their cows there.

This is good, we will get fresh milk supply at door step..... :clap: :ohyeah:
brandoo
GFWA Member
GFWA Member

Postby rajeev.kmr.singh » Tue Jun 04, 2013 10:16 am

brandoo wrote:
rajeev.kmr.singh wrote:View at the south is bad as villager is putting their cows there.

This is good, we will get fresh milk supply at door step..... :clap: :ohyeah:

:hap5:

I doubt that. It's only 4-5 cows and bhains. Fresh supply will be from commercial shops besides OSV.

Bhai do you really see it's getting developed in a good society to live in.
rajeev.kmr.singh
GFWA Member
GFWA Member

Postby brandoo » Tue Jun 04, 2013 12:22 pm

Well that depends on lots of things but road won't be easy. Builder will make every effort to make things complicated.
brandoo
GFWA Member
GFWA Member

Postby Vicky0909 » Wed Jun 05, 2013 3:37 pm

Hi Frnz

Is there any news on the possession dates? :huh:
Vicky0909
GFWA Member
GFWA Member

PreviousNext

Return to Omaxe SPA Village