Join us on Facebook
Become a GFWA member

Site Announcements

Invitation to RPS SAVANA Allottees to join Case in NCDRC against RPS Infrastructures Ltd

Have you submitted a rating and reviewed your project?
Rate & Review your project now! Submit your project and review.
Read Reviews! Share your feedback!

** Enhanced EDC Stayed by High Court **

Forum email notifications...Please read !
Carpool from Greater Faridabad to Noida
Carpool from Greater Faridabad to GGN

Advertise with us

Discussion forum for members of Omaxe SPA Village community, Sector 78, Faridabad.

Re: Omaxe Spa Village - Sec 78 - Possession getting delayed

Postby nchak2002 » Mon Aug 03, 2015 3:05 pm

sunilusa wrote:I have a Apartment in Aspen Tower and received a letter from Omaxe without any possession date.

Omaxe has asked for the final payment which includes interest on late payments etc... but no mention of possession date.

As per the letter, afetr receiving the final payment, final touch ups will will taken up and on completion of codal formalities and registration, the possession of the flat will be handed over.

Is this correct way ? I have no idea. I am worried that after receiving final payment, Omaxe may still delay the possession. as we are on their mercy.

Please advise
Thanks

Hi,

I also purchased one unit in ASPEN B and they offered possession in July and upon final payment they said they will complete the finishing work in 15days and will handover......

I came to know in one tower 4 families are staying......

Regards,
nchak2002

Postby panki » Tue Aug 18, 2015 1:41 am

Hello,

I have also received the letter for possession .I am an NRI customer and had a very bad experience with Omaxe for the Spa Village project. They want the final payment without completing the project and even the infrastructure is not ready and they are asking for the full and final payment . I have a flat in Aspen tower please reply to this post we can communicate as they r asking for the interest which i am not eligible for and even not replying to the email in the timely manner . there is a lady name Shilpa in NRI customer care and she is very rude and does not know how to talk to NRI customers . I think the Omaxe is taking us for granted and being an NRI customer we don't have any update from them only get the email when they need money .

I hope somebody will be able to help me . Please respond to this reply and I can communicate to take necessary action against Omaxe .

Thnaks
panki

Postby smihassan » Tue Aug 18, 2015 11:37 am

Dear All,

Any Update on possession of Omaxe Spa village in Sector 78 Faridabad?
I have my flat in Signature Tower.

I had the same experience with the Omaxe official, there is no concrete response to the mails. Mails are unattended for weeks together.
Last I spoke to Shilpa & Rakhi was in May 2015. It was then told that possession has started but for Aspen and for Signature will take some more time and is likely to be rolled out from July.

Will appreciate if any one of you can enlighten me on likely possession of this Project with specific reference to Signature Tower.
So far I have not even received any Possession letter.

Regards,
Hassan.
smihassan

Postby panki » Fri Aug 21, 2015 12:08 am

Hello Hassan,

I am also in the same boat and have received any email from Shilpa for the update . They are just charging unnecessary interest for the same whereas the infrastructure is still not completed . Are you also an NRI customer ?
panki

Postby smihassan » Fri Aug 21, 2015 3:31 pm

Hi,

Yes Panki I am as well an NRI and my apartment is in signature tower.
Will appreciate if you have any update and share on this forum.

Have they started possession for the project in any of the towers?
smihassan

Postby rajrao70@gmail.com » Thu Dec 17, 2015 3:17 pm

Castle B possession letters are out, expect project to be completed in the next few months.
rajrao70@gmail.com

Previous

Return to Omaxe SPA Village