Join us on Facebook
Become a GFWA member

Site Announcements

Invitation to RPS SAVANA Allottees to join Case in NCDRC against RPS Infrastructures Ltd

Have you submitted a rating and reviewed your project?
Rate & Review your project now! Submit your project and review.
Read Reviews! Share your feedback!

** Enhanced EDC Stayed by High Court **

Forum email notifications...Please read !
Carpool from Greater Faridabad to Noida
Carpool from Greater Faridabad to GGN

Advertise with us

Community forum for members, residents and investors of BPTP Parklands Plots and Villas Faridabad. Spread across sectors 75, 76,77, 80, 81, 82, 83, 84, 85, 86, 88 and 89 (Faridabad)

BPTP Plot sufferers, do u want to pay illegal demand or fight for your rights?

Postby rajan » Fri May 11, 2012 3:28 pm

DEAR FRIENDS,

We have been mailing GBS OVER GBS on this site about our frustration with the builder in general and BPTP in particular. We feel among the builders in faridabad, BPTP is the bigest fraud master.There are many threads on them.

I have to say following

1. Are u only a mail chain tiger?

2. Do you have courage to come out and fight with BPTP?

3. I understand alone nobody can but are u willing to fight in a group?

4. If your answer to 3 is yes than join us in the fight.

5. We have another association (parklandsowners@gmail.com) and we have decided to fight the bull by its horns.

6. With lot of GBS in the mail, by this time you must have known that

a) Their demand of payment for STP/SUB STATION is wrong as these facilities are to be provided by HUDA and they have agreed to do so.

b) They have collected Rs 445/sq yd for IDC againest the HUDA demand of Rs 200/sq yd only.The money is being utilised by them for there working capital.

c) They want to take from us the interest they have to pay to HUDA on the old EDC/IDC which they have collected from us in 2006/2007 but not paid to the HUDA.

d) They do not want to give the details of the original EDC of Rs 1024/sq yd they have collected from us.

e) They are offering POSSESSION even though the basic facilities like electricity and sewere has not been provided.

f) They are not repairing any colony roads even though they are regularly collecting maintenance charges from us.

The list is endless...

Friends I am posting on this site after a lot of time as my username /password was lost. So the problem is some one has to stand up and say yes we will fight.

I can help u in that but ican not fight for u without you. I think ihave also used many KBS

REGARDS
RAJAN
rajan
GFWA Member
GFWA Member

Re: BPTP PLOT SUFFERERS,DO U WANT TO PAY ILLEGAL DEMAND OR FIGHT FOR UR RIGHTS.

Postby jatinderkumar » Fri May 11, 2012 4:30 pm

SIR I appretiate the concern your justified frustration on the subject . But then what are options 'One suggestion besides making a net group the members collectively consult the property lawyers who can ask the concern agencies to safe guard our rights and builders duty towards the projects. I do not know if you have already consulted them. I am sure we cannot move ahead without consulting the experts on the subject..
jatinderkumar

Re: BPTP PLOT SUFFERERS,DO U WANT TO PAY ILLEGAL DEMAND OR FIGHT FOR UR RIGHTS.

Postby pknagpal » Fri May 11, 2012 5:05 pm

We all must pay only & only genuine , justifed demand , otherwise fight till our right
pknagpal
GFWA Member
GFWA Member

Re: BPTP Plot sufferers, do u want to pay illegal demand or fight for your rights?

Postby JAWAHARYADAV » Fri May 11, 2012 8:29 pm

I am also one of the sufferers. I fully agree that BPTP is harrassing us by asking us to pay extra for STP & ESS,their demand for enhanced EDC is also unjustified.I fully support your concern, I am willing to join you for fighting the unjustified demands of BPTP. Jawahar Yadav
JAWAHARYADAV
GFWA Member
GFWA Member

Re: BPTP Plot sufferers, do u want to pay illegal demand or fight for your rights?

Postby Narasimhan » Fri May 11, 2012 9:31 pm

Hello,

If Parkland Plot owners support the action being taken by the newly formed Association, they should immediately contact the person concerned and pay required fees immediately either in person or thro courier, then only, it is presumed that they are REALLY SUPPORTING THE CAUSE for which the association is fighting for. And they should stand united till the end.

Just sending emails will not be adequate.

Thanks and regards,

Narasimhan
Narasimhan

BPTP Parkland Plot owners group for legal case

Postby Diamond » Fri May 11, 2012 10:24 pm

Dear Members
I have not received any further intimations to the acceptance for fighting for this cause.
What is the
I received message from this google group of BPTP Parkland Plots

http://groups.google.com/group/bptp-parklands?hl=en-GB

and sent my confirmation.

How long will BPTP sit on our money to expand in Gurgaon. This was not a group housing project that some floors are not complete. Something is very fishy.

Thnx
Diamond
GFWA Member
GFWA Member

Postby rajkhanna » Tue May 29, 2012 12:12 pm

I m rajesh chhhabra one of plot owners and shocked by undue demand of bptp, ready to join hands with u and let me know the details of progress if any and formalities if any to be complied with
rajkhanna

Postby indrajit » Fri Jun 01, 2012 6:35 pm

I have got a repeat demand letter now, what do we do ? Its really difficult to get so much money in so less time. The interest rates are 18% too. Also they have moved their office from CP to Gurgaon.
indrajit

Postby adonis » Mon Jun 11, 2012 9:45 pm

I am a plot owner at BPTP Park lands & am really shocked by the demands raised by them:
1) Electrification & STP charges (think Rs. 240000 multiplied to approx. 1000 plots = Rs.24Cr.....isn't this an exorbitant amount for setting up a STP plant ?)
2) Signing of a fresh agreement with Business Park Maintenance and Services Pvt. Ltd. (BPMS) for the purpose of maintenance & upkeep of the facility which has not come up yet.
3) BPMS is asking for Maintenance security deposit (one time non refundable) = Rs.48000....for what reason...no explanation given by them.
I am willing to join you for fighting the unjustified demands of BPTP...We need expert legal advice to take up these issues with them.
adonis

Return to BPTP Parklands Plots Faridabad