Join us on Facebook
Become a GFWA member

Site Announcements

Invitation to RPS SAVANA Allottees to join Case in NCDRC against RPS Infrastructures Ltd

Have you submitted a rating and reviewed your project?
Rate & Review your project now! Submit your project and review.
Read Reviews! Share your feedback!

** Enhanced EDC Stayed by High Court **

Forum email notifications...Please read !
Carpool from Greater Faridabad to Noida
Carpool from Greater Faridabad to GGN

Advertise with us

Is BPTP registering plots?

Like and Share the story
Community forum for members, residents and investors of BPTP Parklands Plots and Villas Faridabad. Spread across sectors 75, 76,77, 80, 81, 82, 83, 84, 85, 86, 88 and 89 (Faridabad)

Is BPTP registering plots?

Postby mukeshjain » Mon Oct 01, 2012 4:17 am

I have been following BPTP since last few months regarding registry of a plot. Initially BPTP said that registry will be done in 60 days after stamp duty is paid. When I contacted after 60 days, then BPTP said that registry will be tentatively done in october. I contacted them again recently and now BPTP is saying that they are doing registry block wise and as of now, they are doing registry of block 75-76. It is so hard to believe what BPTP says and what BPTP does. Did any one get registry done?
mukeshjain

Re: Is BPTP registering plots?

Postby akash » Fri Nov 23, 2012 11:17 pm

I made the payment with registry charges in Apr'12, when BPTP confirmed registery will be done with in 30 days. In May they replied it will be done with in 60 days for my plot, reason of delay - they are doing in phased manner. Then further delayed the registory and possession and date shared was between Oct'12 - Dec'12. Now they are saying it will be done by end of Dec'12. Reason for delay - we are doing in phased manner !!!!!!!!!

What Phase ?? and who got the registroy after April'12 so far ? --no details.

Why the registory and final possession amount was not demanded in phased manner ? BPTP shoulld pay the interest on the registry amount they are using for last 8 months.
akash

Postby AAN111 » Sat Nov 24, 2012 1:19 pm

did you sit in the office for 2-5 days - for the whole day? You have to chase them
dont expect BPTP to respond otherwise.
They do registry in phases, it is correct, but they also give false excuses, so you have to run after them very hard, otherwise forget it. Thery registered mine in 6 months, after I kept calling them every day

regards,

aanand
AAN111
GFWA Member
GFWA Member

Postby pgarg2000 » Tue Nov 27, 2012 10:55 am

AAN111 wrote:did you sit in the office for 2-5 days - for the whole day? You have to chase them
dont expect BPTP to respond otherwise.
They do registry in phases, it is correct, but they also give false excuses, so you have to run after them very hard, otherwise forget it. Thery registered mine in 6 months, after I kept calling them every day

regards,

aanand

i am also waiting for registry ... can u pls tell the block of ur plot ?
pgarg2000

Postby mukesh40750 » Wed Mar 13, 2013 1:56 pm

Hi

Can any one received letter from BPTP regarding registry. They r started now
mukesh40750

Postby yorohit79 » Thu May 16, 2013 3:46 pm

Hi,

I'm planning to get my plot registered. I've made all payments to BPTP except for ‘Conveyance Deed’ and ‘Stamp Duty’. I have these questions:

1. Do I necessarily need to pay interest @18% on this above amounts for the period since I got possession? These amounts actually need to go to the Govt and not to BPTP, so ideally BPTP can’t ask for interest on these amount. Please advise.
2. BPTP is also asking for Holding charges? Can this be waived off in any way? And do I need to pay interest on Holding charges as well?
3. The Stamp Duty charges are based on the circle rate applicable on the date of transfer from the previous owner, right? They are NOT based on the current circle rates. Please confirm

Thanks
yorohit79

Postby umesh.prabhakar1965@rediffmail.com » Thu May 16, 2013 9:10 pm

Friends,

In the transfer case the conveyance deed/ registry will be executed on Collector Rates.
Now the question arises whether BPTP has transferred the property at Collector rates, too. Colonizer is supposed to comply the statue orders and Transfers are also made at the collector rates. Contrary, Colonizer transfers the property on the actual cost and claims a heavy amount as transfer charges in his own account.

This is double standard and can be fought as he is committing the cheating/forgery of STATUE ORDERS.

Regards

Umesh Prabhakar
umesh.prabhakar1965@rediffmail.com
GFWA Member
GFWA Member

Postby rkthakkar » Thu May 23, 2013 2:50 pm

We have paid complete outstanding including stamp duty charges and maintenance charges in October 2012 in good faith. BPTP Ltd. customer care official informed that we have to give indemnity that we are satisfied and would not raise any issue in future otherwise registry of our plot would not be done. We asked this requirement in writing but no formal communication received and BPTP Ltd. customer care do not respond to our mail. BPTP Ltd. illegally holding stamp duty charges which is meant for Govt. of Haryana for the last 7 months. We are now in consultation with our legal counsel to next course of action. Forum members are requested to advice on this issue. Thanks
rkthakkar
GFWA Member
GFWA Member

Postby rkthakkar » Thu Jun 13, 2013 12:20 pm

As per Revised approved layout plan for Sector-75, 76 Parkland FBD dated 28.04.2011, our plot which is in S Block,Sector-75 FBD is shown in category C2 size 208.93 sq mtr however as per our plot buyer agreement size of our plot mentioned as 189.89 sq mtrs (227 Sq yds) though we applied for 250 sq yds.

Our Plot Buyer Agreement was executed in 2007, layout plan was revised in 2011 but still the size of our plot remains the same even at the time of offer of possession in 2012. How it is possible? It seems that while getting approval, BPTP/ Countrywide Promoters submitting different layout plan while allotment/agreement with the customer, the plot size differs considerably which points to malpractice.

Observation/comment on this issue requested from forum members.
rkthakkar
GFWA Member
GFWA Member

Postby rkthakkar » Thu Jun 13, 2013 5:24 pm

yorohit79 wrote:Hi,

I'm planning to get my plot registered. I've made all payments to BPTP except for ‘Conveyance Deed’ and ‘Stamp Duty’. I have these questions:

1. Do I necessarily need to pay interest @18% on this above amounts for the period since I got possession? These amounts actually need to go to the Govt and not to BPTP, so ideally BPTP can’t ask for interest on these amount. Please advise.
2. BPTP is also asking for Holding charges? Can this be waived off in any way? And do I need to pay interest on Holding charges as well?
3. The Stamp Duty charges are based on the circle rate applicable on the date of transfer from the previous owner, right? They are NOT based on the current circle rates. Please confirm

Thanks

1. Interest @18% is not applicable as conveyane deed charges and stamp duty charges are appliable at the time of sale deed registration meant for Govt. of haryana.

2.If you have paid maintenance charges for one year as demanded at the time of offer of possession, holding charges are not applicable.

3.If you are original allotte i.e. plot allotment letter in your name then collector rate would not applicable for calculating the stamp duty charges. However if you have purchased plot in resale, collector rate would be applicable prevailing at the time of registry.

In our case we have deposited stamp duty charges and coveyance deed charges in Oct. 2012 and still awaiting registry of our plot.

BPTP asking for indeminity-cum-undertaking that we are satisfied with size, measurement, location of plot and services provided for our plot. We will not raise any claim against BPTP.

We have refused to submit such indeminity as till date BPTP has not provided layout plan of our plot nor deputed official for facilitating us in measuring our plot.

Instead we have asked BPTP to certify in writing that it has fullfilled all terms & condition mentioned in Plot Buyer Agreement before offerring us physical possession. Which we are sure BPTP will never give.

If BPTP does not own its responsibility then why should customers are forced to submit unconditional indeminity.
rkthakkar
GFWA Member
GFWA Member

Postby jatinderkumar » Fri Jun 14, 2013 5:17 pm

NO the BPTP cannot charge any interest on the registration charges neither they are doing so . how so ever it is important to get this in writing that the said amount is not paid otherwise these people are issuing a statement stating that you have paid for the registration and STP charges are pending . I have myself gone though this.
jatinderkumar

Postby arun2761 » Fri Jun 14, 2013 7:08 pm

Yes, As per the discussion had with BPTP Gurgaon (Customer Care) today, they will inform about the progress in registration of the plots in Sec 76-77 in second week of July. They also provided me a quarry number to follow the matter in future. Regards...Arun Kaushik 9654835235
arun2761

Postby arun2761 » Fri Jun 14, 2013 7:32 pm

I am also a sufferer and waiting registration of my parkland plot in sector 76. I had paid all outstanding amount on account of Conveyance deed, EC/STP, EEDC, Stamp Duty, & interest ) on 13 July 2012 but regret to say that there was no communication from BPTP on account of registration of plot , till date. Please guide me if I could lodge a complaint against BPTP for holding amount which should be deposited in Government account in time with the registration of plot. When talked to their Gurgaon office (customer care) they told that registration of plots in sector 76 will start probably in the mid of July 13.
arun2761

Postby rkthakkar » Sun Jun 16, 2013 12:17 pm

arun2761 wrote:I am also a sufferer and waiting registration of my parkland plot in sector 76. I had paid all outstanding amount on account of Conveyance deed, EC/STP, EEDC, Stamp Duty, & interest ) on 13 July 2012 but regret to say that there was no communication from BPTP on account of registration of plot , till date. Please guide me if I could lodge a complaint against BPTP for holding amount which should be deposited in Government account in time with the registration of plot. When talked to their Gurgaon office (customer care) they told that registration of plots in sector 76 will start probably in the mid of July 13.

You may send your complaint to DG, TCP, Haryana and Deputy Commissioner, Faridabad highlighting huge revenue loss to Govt. of Haryana since stamp duty charges had been hold up by BPTP in your case for almost one year.
rkthakkar
GFWA Member
GFWA Member

Postby arun2761 » Sun Jun 16, 2013 11:18 pm

Dear all,

In regards to registration of Parkland plots in sector 76, received a reply from BPTP customer care on 12.07.13 as below.
_____________________________________________________________________________________________________
Greetings from BPTP!
This is with reference to the trailing mail. We understand that you have been waiting for the registry of the property and would like to update you that same has already been initiated and have been processed for audits.
The audit observations will be intimated to you in 15-20 working days tentatively. Post compliance of such observations (if any), we will provide you the schedule of registry.
Meanwhile we would request [/b]you to kindly confirm the submission of signed maintenance agreements and documents as per Annexure-A&B (enclosed herewith) enabling us to expedite the process of registry.[/b]
_____________________________________________________________________________________________________

In above received reply, the highlighted lines are creating confusion that how one could submit the signed maintenance agreement and document in advance before registry. GFWA community experts are requested to guide me on this point. If require, " Annexure A & b" received from BPTP could also be posted here. Regards...Arun Kaushik
arun2761

Next

Return to BPTP Parklands Plots Faridabad