Join us on Facebook
Become a GFWA member

Site Announcements

Invitation to RPS SAVANA Allottees to join Case in NCDRC against RPS Infrastructures Ltd

Have you submitted a rating and reviewed your project?
Rate & Review your project now! Submit your project and review.
Read Reviews! Share your feedback!

** Enhanced EDC Stayed by High Court **

Forum email notifications...Please read !
Carpool from Greater Faridabad to Noida
Carpool from Greater Faridabad to GGN

Advertise with us

Community forum for members, residents and investors of BPTP Parklands Plots and Villas Faridabad. Spread across sectors 75, 76,77, 80, 81, 82, 83, 84, 85, 86, 88 and 89 (Faridabad)

Re: Demand of Maintenance charges by BPTP

Postby rajan » Mon May 20, 2013 12:40 pm

not only the maintenance charges even the 5% amount collected by BPTP as the last instalment along with many other charges like sinking fund, maintenance security, etc etc are illegal as the same could be collected y BPTP only at the time of registry and physical possession.
What BPTP has done is that they have issued fake possession letters to plot holders and extracted illegal money from the buyers.
The parklands owners association greater Faridabad has taken up the issue with the BPTP. The copy of the letter is pasted below for all to act accordingly
POAGF/2013/BPTP/DELHI/01 Date : 3/05/2013
Ms Bhawana puri
SUBJECT-Illegal collection of last 5% amount and maintenance charges.(residential plotted development sector 75-89 Faridabad.)
We are getting complaints from our members that the BPTP LTD is demanding and collecting the last 5% payments (due on possession)and various charges related to maintenance and the annual maintenance charges etc ,even before giving them the physical possession and registering of the conveyance Deeds .In this connection we will like to draw the attention of the BPTP LTD on the provision of the BBA the para 22.2 reads as follows.
“That the purchaser shall make all payments, get the conveyance deed executed & registered and take possession of the said plot within 30 days of the seller/conforming party dispatching a written notice to the purchaser for the purpose.” The para further says about the event s of not taking possession within 30 days………..
From the above it is very much clear that when ever the BPTP LTD has completed the internal development work as per the provisions of the agreement LC-IV and other obligations,and has take over the completion certificate from the DGTCP as per the relevant clause of the Haryana development and regulation of urban area act 1975, and is ready to give the physical possession /conveyance deed , they will inform the buyers about the readiness of the plot in all respect ,and will inform the buyers for taking over the physical possession and deposit the balance 5% payments as per the agreement.
However it has been observed that the BPTP LTD is issuing the FAKE possession letters, without they being ready to get the plot conveyance deed registered/issue of physical possession .It has also been observed that after forcing to pay the above amount the BPTP LTD does not give the physical possession/registration of the conveyance deed for months/years together.
Kindly appreciate that demanding and collecting the last 5% payments and other charges by falsely intimating the readiness of the plots and after taking the payments not getting the registry , not only violates the relevant clauses of the agreement it also amount to cheating and forgery.
We therefor request you to kindly stop such practice , and do not demand the balance 5% payments and the maintenance charges unless the BPTP LTD is ready for the physical possession/registration of conveyance deed .
We may also like to inform you that all such payments are illegal collection of funds by BPTP LTD and the minimum the BPTP LTD should do is to pay the interest @ of 18% for all such payments till the plot is ready for registry.
We expects a positive response from the BPTP LTD on above.

(AUTHORISED SIGNATORY)
rajan
GFWA Member
GFWA Member

Re: Demand of Maintenance charges by BPTP 2014-2015

Postby rkj.arti » Tue Jul 01, 2014 9:03 pm

We have paid CAM Bill for the year 2012-2013 and also for the year 2013-2014 (which is more than double, the previous year amount) and the fact that we have given the physical possession in March 2014. Even BPTP without having being prepared for Registration of the plots, have forced us to pay the amount and Sign the BPMS Agreement to get the REGISTRY done.

We have further visited our plot at parksland faridabad site several times. And observed that nothing is being done in the name of upkeeping/maintaining the BPTP Parksland Faridabad.

We have visited the site on Dec 20, 2013 also, when we called up the staff deputed at site, and met Mr. Sanjay also at site office.

During our visit, We found out the following :

There was no display board at the entrance or inside the locality, and
there are no guide maps to reach the desired location.

There was not even a single guard available/seen in the entire location.

Lots of garbage/ polythene waste papers everywhere.

No landscape/parks to maintain.

Multistorey Appts. Builder behind our plot used our plot to
Ply heavy vehicles loaded with building raw materials resulting
In land soil sinking further down, pavers broken down to pieces.

Roads are in bad shape/ No sweeping of roads at all.

The street lights were not functional at all.

There is no boundary walls or fencing.

No activity of clearing unwanted growth of plants in vacant plots

More looks like location of grazing cattle.

[size=150]Please find attached photographs in support of the above raised
points.

That's why when you raised CAM bill for the year 2014-2015
We requested BPMS to please send us the last two year expenditure account/Profit & Loss a/c along with the audited balance sheet so as to identify, the reason for such high costs charged by BPMS for vacant plots having zero percent construction activity in such a newly developed big project, delay on account of this will result in non submission of this amount, being a member of the BPTP society we have every right to ascertain the causes for such escalated high maintenance cost even after REGISTRY falling which we shall move in competent court of law against you at your cost, risk & consequences, please note.

It's not that we have signed the one sided BPMS agreement, drafted in favour
of the builder for the builder and one of the binding to get the registry done, gives free hand on a/c of CAM, (having taken maintenance money without any work in the past two years 2012-2014)

Maintenance Charges shall mean charges as may be demanded by the Maintenance Service Provider towards the regular upkeep, security and maintenance of the Colony which includes maintenance, security, landscaping and common areas and facilities with respect to their regular upkeep, maintenance. ( NOT OTHERWISE )

So, we request BPMS to withdraw CAM bill raised for the year 2014-2015, which is illegal and unlawful
You do not have the required permission to view the files attached to this post. Read FAQs
Or you must LOGIN or REGISTER to view these files.
rkj.arti

Postby TARSEM JAIN » Wed Jul 02, 2014 3:30 am

THANKS FOR THIS EYE OPENING POST. EFFORTS FOR SIGHT PICTURES ARE APPRECIABLE. THE POST AND PHOTOS SHALL PROVE "MILE STONES" ON THE ISSUE. SIMILLAR IS POSITION OF ALMOST ALL PLOTS.INDIVIDUALLY ALSO I AM WITH YOU. YOU HAVE THE LIBERTY TO GIVE CALL WHENEVER DESIRED.
TARSEM JAIN
GFWA Member
GFWA Member

Postby ysbansal » Wed Jul 02, 2014 2:22 pm

dear all
if you are thinking to pursue further legal battle on this issue . I support such step, these people will keep on sucking the hard earned money of people.
Dr Bansal 09914208209
ysbansal

Postby arun2761 » Mon Jul 07, 2014 12:26 pm

Dear..rkj.arti
Have you sent this mail to BPTP office. I also received mail from BPTP in regards to maintenance charges for the year 14-15 of amount 10000/- but not deposited so far. My plot in Sec 76 is still waiting for registry.

Regards

Arun Kaushik
arun2761

Postby rkthakkar » Mon Jul 07, 2014 2:04 pm

I have also refused to pay any maintenance charges since 2013 onward. BPTP Ltd. charging maintenance from the date of offer of possession instead of actual physical possession.

I have asked them to adjust maintenance charge paid at the time of offer of possession should be adjusted against actual date of possession which in our case was almost 9 months after offer of possession.

Further BPTP Ltd. admitted to refund Rs.100/- per sq. yard towards excess charged in STP & Electrification which till date they have not refunded. BPTP Ltd. has refused to pay delayed possession charge as per Agreement.

Hence I will not pay any maintenance charge till BPTP Ltd. refund/pay the amount due to me as per agreement.

Rajender Kumar
rkthakkar
GFWA Member
GFWA Member

Postby res4aru » Sun Sep 28, 2014 9:50 am

BPTP is trying to fraud by all means. Please INDIVIDUALLY File complaint
Sending mail to BPTP is Required, but it will not move the case please ALSO DO

1. GOVT consumer court case
2. File RTI To get all kind of Information from Govt department against BPTP and POST on Blogs/Consumer forums
3. Write to Govt Bodies

Govt will be force to take action, but there HAS TO BE Flood of complaints in legally capable authorities.
res4aru

Postby sahilgupta_123in » Mon May 25, 2015 9:24 pm

Today I have received Rs.22,083/- maintenance invoice for the period 01.04.2014 till 31.03.2106 due date is 12.06.2015 else they would apply 18% interest. I think its never ending menace. I already got my plot (G1-15 sector -89 252 sq yards) registered and paid their unreasonable demands till 2013. Would not going to pay any single penny and request people staying their to take charge of RWA soon from the hands of this corrupt builder.

Thanks,
Sahil Gupta
sahilgupta_123in

Postby pawan gulati » Mon May 25, 2015 11:18 pm

I totally agree with you. We should fight always. Otherwise hamari dabbopan ka phayda always builder uthatha rahega.
Pawan gulati. Mob-9837705565/9820950501
pawan gulati
Official Member
Official Member

Postby rkthakkar » Tue May 26, 2015 9:45 am

Taken possession of my plot sector-75 in 2013. Not paying any maintenance charge as BPTP Ltd has not paid delayed possession penalty charge as per agreement despite reminders. BPTP Ltd. has to refund Electrification and STP charges which was illegally collected from buyers. No maintenance on internal road, sewer, street lights, park etc has been done BPTP Ltd., hence can not demand maintenance charge.

RK
rkthakkar
GFWA Member
GFWA Member

wrong charges for maintainance by bptp

Postby pawan gulati » Mon Jun 08, 2015 6:19 am

dear sir
i am determined to file a case against bptp for high and wrong maintanace charges. the roads are not proper and electric lights are off in the night, apart from this , charges are very high. forcibely thope gaye hain.
apart from this they have taken maintainace jabardasti without giving any possession for more than 3 to 4 years. for this gundagirdi i want to go leagal. those who are interested to do the same having kindly contact me to make group for fighting.
thanks
pawan gulati
9810950501 faridabad / 9837705565 haridwar
pawan gulati
Official Member
Official Member

Postby pawan gulati » Thu Jul 02, 2015 4:18 pm

Please contact for going legal against Bptp for late registration and Maintainance charges.
Pawan.kr.gulati@gmail.com
9810950501/9837705565
pawan gulati
Official Member
Official Member

Previous

Return to BPTP Parklands Plots Faridabad