Join us on Facebook
Become a GFWA member

Site Announcements

Invitation to RPS SAVANA Allottees to join Case in NCDRC against RPS Infrastructures Ltd

Have you submitted a rating and reviewed your project?
Rate & Review your project now! Submit your project and review.
Read Reviews! Share your feedback!

** Enhanced EDC Stayed by High Court **

Forum email notifications...Please read !
Carpool from Greater Faridabad to Noida
Carpool from Greater Faridabad to GGN

Advertise with us

Registry in BPTP Parklands Plots

Like and Share the story
Community forum for members, residents and investors of BPTP Parklands Plots and Villas Faridabad. Spread across sectors 75, 76,77, 80, 81, 82, 83, 84, 85, 86, 88 and 89 (Faridabad)

Registry in BPTP Parklands Plots

Postby Alok928 » Mon Sep 02, 2013 12:13 pm

Dear All,

Has any one of you obtained registry in BPTP free hold plots in parklands.

BPTP is pushing us to pay the stamp duty charges and sign the BPTP agreements for registry, though there is zero development at site. There is no road, no marking of plot etc. What if they change the map as they did earlier, from our original allotment. They also claim 18% interest on delayed payment of stamp duty. Also on signing the agreements we will lose most of our litigation options.

Please advice how you are dealing with the same.

Best Regards

Alok Bhatnagar
Faridabad
Alok928
GFWA Member
GFWA Member

Re: Registry in BPTP parklands plots

Postby freemind76 » Mon Sep 02, 2013 3:37 pm

Alok, which block are you holding plot in?
freemind76
GFWA Member
GFWA Member

Postby rkthakkar » Tue Sep 03, 2013 10:51 am

Alok928 wrote:Dear All,

BPTP is pushing us to pay the stamp duty charges and sign the BPTP agreements for registry, though there is zero development at site. There is no road, no marking of plot etc. What if they change the map as they did earlier, from our original allotment. They also claim 18% interest on delayed payment of stamp duty. Also on signing the agreements we will lose most of our litigation options.

Best Regards

Alok Bhatnagar
Faridabad

Mr. Alok,

We have obtained registry for our free hold plot in June 2013. We did not signed the indemnity-cum-undertaking separately. However content of indemnity-cum-undertaking was also part of Sale deed (conveyance deed/registry) which a customer required has to sign for excution.

You have two options i.e. either go for litigation or got the registry done. In case of registry, you may demand layout map of your plot and ask BPTP to depute their official to mark location and measure size of your plot.

As far as change in map is concerned, that is practically not feasible on or after registry so the same may be ruled out.

Sale deed content is more or less one sided in favor of BPTP, however same can be challenged, if required, even after accepting it. Customer will always retain the right to raise issue with respect to deficiency in service noticed at a later stage.

Practical angle/view may be obtained by consulting a good lawyer with respect to raising delayed possession charge/ deficiency in service with respect to development of plot/site since Huda is primarily responsible for major infrastructure development in the area.

Regards,

Rajender Kumar
rkthakkar
GFWA Member
GFWA Member

Postby akkucool » Thu Sep 05, 2013 2:42 pm

Hi,

I read your message regarding plot registry in Parklands. So, is BPTP asking plot holders to get the registry done? I have a bought a plot in PE block for which I submitted the transfer docs a few days back. Hence this query.

Rgds
Anil
akkucool
GFWA Member
GFWA Member

Postby Bill » Fri Apr 25, 2014 1:59 am

Alok928 wrote:Dear All,

Best Regards

Alok Bhatnagar
Faridabad

How do you know that the map got changed? Can they do that?
Bill

Postby arun2761 » Sun Apr 27, 2014 7:17 pm

Subject - Offer of Possession

Dear All Parkland Plot owners of Sector 76,

Received a letter from BPTP offering possession of my plot in Sector 76 on 22.04.14, with a fresh demand of 58000/- without stating any reason. I had paid full and final amount of Rs.856602 against their demand on account of EEDC +Conveyance Deed + Stamp Duty + EC/STP + Interest on July 2012 and BPTP enjoyed interest on my hard earned money for 22 month. I asked BPTP for sending me Brake up of the demanded payment.

This is the latest information on Possession of Plots in Sector 76 and at the same time , I will request to all , if some one could help me in suggesting the next course of action in this regards.
Regards

Arun Kaushik
arun2761

Postby pawan gulati » Mon Apr 28, 2014 12:33 am

all plot owners must unite and study the problems of bptp. than go for legal. i also have two plots.
my contact no is 9810950501.
pawan kumar gulati
pawan gulati
Official Member
Official Member

Postby arun2761 » Wed Apr 08, 2015 1:29 pm

To ALL PARKLAND PLOT OWNERS OF SECTOR 76

This is in regards to the latest communication received from BPTP in regards to registry in BLOCK-V in Sector 76. Copy of the letter is being pasted as it is. Please check if anybody received the same reply / communication from BPTP or not and post his comments.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________
Copy of Letter

Customer Care via dc3ko7gb9rjs.9-q5zceaq.ap1.bnc.salesforce.com
Mar 23, 2015

to me
Dear Mr. ARUN KAUSHIK,

Greetings from BPTP!

This is with reference to the email dated 02.02.2015

We understand that you have been waiting for registration of your property.

We would like to inform you that as per conversation with customer care representative, we have taken request of registry on September 11, 2015 Friday. Your request has already been forwarded and concerned team will get in touch with you to confirm the registry on the given date, venue and time. Post confirmation you are requested to carry photocopy of ID Proof (All Applicants), 4 recent passport size photographs , copy of offer of possession letter & allotment letter along with Black pen.

We would request you to kindly wait till the timeline mentioned above. We will further communicate you regarding registration for your unit. Thereafter, we shall confirm the next steps for the registry of the unit.

Please be assured that the company understands the needs of our customers and it is our sincere endeavor to handover your units at the earliest.

We thank you for writing in.
Should you require any assistance please feel free to call at +91-124-385 (2787) or write in to us at customercare@bptp.com. Please mention your customer code and project name in the subject line.
Thanks & Regards,
Rasika Verma
Office Phone : +91-124-385-BPTP (2787)
BPTP Crest : Plot # 15 , Udhyog Vihar Phase-IV, Gurgaon-122015, Haryana
____________________________________________________________________________________________________
arun2761

interest and compentation for late registry from bptp

Postby pawan gulati » Mon Jun 08, 2015 6:07 am

dear sir
i am determined to sue bptp for harressing and taking illegilly registry amount app rs 6 lakhs and not doing registry for one and half years after my repeated requests and their promises. i intended to sue for interest loss for my invested money which is more than one and quater crore along with others charges/ damages.
any body interesred please contact me.
pawan gulati
9810950501/9837705565
pawan gulati
Official Member
Official Member

Re: Registry in BPTP Parklands Plots

Postby 2ritugoel » Fri Jun 12, 2015 12:15 pm

is it safe to buy bptp plot now registered case, can anyone hep me to get direct seller through this forum.

regards
ritu goel
2ritugoel

Postby 2ritugoel » Fri Jun 12, 2015 1:27 pm

Hello

Its Ritu Goel From New Delhi and got ur email id from My Faridabad Forum,

Actually i want to buy a registered plot in BPTP with the view of 3 years, u r residing there, will u please guide me is it safe to buy there for making my first asset.

it is a very big decision for me so i need a guidance from a resident who know the truth behind curtain. it will be helpful if there is any direct seller.

if psbl can we exchange some information on gmail talk.

Waiting for a favourable reply.

Thanks & Regards
Ritu Goel
2ritugoel

Postby pawan gulati » Fri Jun 12, 2015 9:33 pm

You can contact me.
Pawan Gulati
pawan gulati
Official Member
Official Member

Postby bansal_vikrant » Sat Jun 13, 2015 8:01 am

Hi Ritu,

I own a plot in BPTP parkland and am looking for a prospective buyer. Feel free to contact me.

Thanks
Vikrant
bansal_vikrant

Postby 2ritugoel » Sat Jun 13, 2015 10:17 am

Respected Pawan gulati ji

i tried ur phone many times, but u r not picking up the call.

please accept my call whenever u r free.
Thanks & Regards
ritu goel
2ritugoel

Postby pawan gulati » Sat Jun 13, 2015 10:29 am

My phone was disturbed yesterday. You can call any time
Pawan
Pawan.kr.gulati@gmail.com
pawan gulati
Official Member
Official Member

Next