Join us on Facebook
Become a GFWA member

Site Announcements

Invitation to RPS SAVANA Allottees to join Case in NCDRC against RPS Infrastructures Ltd

Have you submitted a rating and reviewed your project?
Rate & Review your project now! Submit your project and review.
Read Reviews! Share your feedback!

** Enhanced EDC Stayed by High Court **

Forum email notifications...Please read !
Carpool from Greater Faridabad to Noida
Carpool from Greater Faridabad to GGN

Advertise with us

BPTP Parklands - EDC/IDC

Like and Share the story
Community forum for members, residents and investors of BPTP Parklands Plots and Villas Faridabad. Spread across sectors 75, 76,77, 80, 81, 82, 83, 84, 85, 86, 88 and 89 (Faridabad)

Re: BPTP Parklands - EDC/IDC

Postby ssg.sunilgupta » Mon Nov 28, 2011 10:59 am

i agree with Akhil point. BPTP should clarify that this is last and final demand. in future they can again send a demand saying that earlier demand was based on initial estimate and now the cost has gone up.
Thanks
Sunil
ssg.sunilgupta
GFWA Member
GFWA Member

Postby siddharth67 » Mon Nov 28, 2011 8:28 pm

Now this mail proves one more concern which points at us only. We donot react till we are not diretly affected. Initially we have a mail chain on BPTP Princess Park, no one responded. And this is what builder wants. We are again in mail chain and planning to meet builder. We the princess park owners have already met them twice, and are planning to meet on 3rd / 4th December @ Princess Park site to discuss on the next course. Why not you all can also attend it and then visit BPTP office together. This way we will have a bigger number number to pressurize them
siddharth67
GFWA Member
GFWA Member

Postby akhil.kumar » Mon Nov 28, 2011 11:18 pm

Hi Sidharth,

You are correct, however I did ask whether alotte of plot can be included with floor so that we can fight together. But could not get response. We shall be clear what we shall be talking. As of now BPTP agreement is very open and unreasonable. We should keep in mind that even though what ever open agreement is, BPTP suppose to agree for the payment with cuistomer, if it is not clearly quantified.

I have paid 100% based on thier demand letter (which supposed to done at the time of possession), however I have declined to pay extra PLC which BPTP claim that BPTP have collected from other Buyers. This takes three years to get BPTP in agreement and force them to follow the agreement.

BPTP has agreed with me a final settlement, but after three weeks they raise a demand which I have refused to pay. I am asking them to aagree to issue my no due certificate after the payment to be paid by me per thier understanding. This is to know what for I am fighting and adress these extra payment issues together. Because I do not want pay something now and then another demand which is happening and I want to stop this.

Hope every one who is plot allotee will agree to above.

Just going there and fighting for one will not resolve the issue and we will always be sitting outside the BPTP years and years and paying money for nothing in the fear that BPTP will slap interest.

Executive committee members and other please comment.
akhil.kumar
GFWA Member
GFWA Member

Postby BlessU » Tue Nov 29, 2011 3:21 pm

Hi

May I Kindly know what have been the outcomes of earlier meetings with BPTP?? Has anybody received any "Material Response" to email to customer care of BPTP??

Also, for those who want to take alternate route at securing your investments a few links just to keep you aware

Article (Paid Possibly) on faridabad in ET. Only builder mentioned in the article is BPTP, so any bodies guess
http://www.indianrealestateforum.com/fa ... 22513.html

This seems to be a prelude to an ensuing IPO by BPTP which now is shelved for a while due to sluggish stock market.
http://economictimes.indiatimes.com/mar ... 905209.cms

Those needing "Published Information" may be able to get now from SEBI. This would be helpful for those in favour of pursing alternated methods and/or CCI.

Take Care
BlessU

Postby rajan » Thu Dec 01, 2011 1:58 pm

hi all
in continuation of my postings on 25th november,i will like to share as follows
1.though bptp is cheating all purchaser,in this sub forum we are dealing with plot alloties.
2.In the plot alloties there could be folowing catageries
a. thouse who have not been offeed possession sofar
b.thouse who have taken the possession after paying full concideration.
c.those who have been offered the pssession and for some reason not paid the full cosideration.
3.i feel the legal action in all these three cases shall be different as the acton will be different and accordingly
4.i am adressing this basi cally to those who have taken the possession after making full &final payment.

5.the no dues/no objection letter clearly indicates that except for revised EDC nothing else is payble as per the buyr agreement.
6.as the revised EDC asked by them does not match the normal calculation, the questin of paying the edc shall come only after the legitimate payble amount is mutally agreed.
7.the question of paying the amount of substation & swerage treatment does not arise atleast for those covered under 2b above.
8. accordingly i have written a letter to bptp to suppl us the details of EDC calculation and to explain as to how they feel that the swerage plant & sub station is payble by us.
9.in normal application of BTP'S BEHAVIOR so far the reply is difficult to come and our final action shall be to knock the door of legal redressel.and accordingly irequest all those who comes under this category and wants to protect there rights as citizen of india to come together and fight unitedly with the DADAGIRI of bptp,
10i can share with them the action taken by me in this regards so far.
my communication adress rajan1503@gmail.com/9810005486
rajan
rajan
GFWA Member
GFWA Member

Re: BPTP Parklands --dadagiri terminating into GUNDA GARDI

Postby rajan » Thu Dec 01, 2011 4:11 pm

HI FRENDS
in continuation of my note above i will like to share the further intimediation by bptp(maintenance wing)
I have just recieved today another letter from there maintenance wing . through which they have asked
ADNMINISTRATIVE CHARGES -----AROUND 200% OF ANNUAL MAINTENANCE CHARGES
they have not given any details as to what for these charges are and how these has been arrived at.
this clearly means that BPTP will not stop SUCKING OF THE BLOOD of there customers even after u take he possession and get the convenionce deed signed.
this also employes that they feel, they can ask any amount at any time under any pretext from the alloties,under the threat of 18%interest.
friends,this evil design of bptp should be resisted by all and by all means.
they are clearly testing the patesens level of us and sooner or later we have to respond?
if so why not now?
reards
rajan
rajan
GFWA Member
GFWA Member

Postby vgupta110 » Tue Dec 06, 2011 10:34 am

Hi everybody,

We have two plots where we have taken possession about a year back. We would like to be with you in this matter.

1. Is it possible to plan a meeting of all people in this state.
2. What are people planning – to make payment under protest and then fight it out or just fight it out.

Shall await to hear from you

Regards

Vimal Gupta
Tel 9810093087
vgupta110@gmail.com
vgupta110

Postby dkukreja » Tue Dec 06, 2011 11:24 am

Has anyone got any reply from BPTP for their emails/letters to BPTP on matter of STP ?

Also, what is the view of group on legal case based upon Plot buyer agreement. Agreement says buyer should pay charges to builder under clause 2/2.5/2.5b and 2.5c but doesn't at all mention when these charges have to be paid. It doesn't make sense for builder to keep asking monet after giving NOC. Has anyone consulted the lawyer ..any inputs ?

Regards,
Dhiraj
dkukreja

Postby harshvir » Fri Dec 09, 2011 7:55 am

Hi Guys,

I also bought a 350 sq yd plot in BPTP Parkland and received similar letters from them now. It's quite unfortunate, unprofessional and unacceptable. Let's involve media in this case.

I know BPTP did similar thing with people in Gurgoen and after they involved Aaj Tak, their matter is resolved with BPTP. I would prefer to try media before filling a court case which might take ages to solve.

What do you guys think?

Kind regards
Harshvir
harshvir

Postby Narasimhan » Fri Dec 09, 2011 9:16 am

Hello Harsh

I fully agree with you, I guess we need to get united and fight it. I will support any such things initiated by the group.
BEst regards,

Narasimhan
Narasimhan

Postby harshvir » Sat Dec 10, 2011 8:30 am

Please advice if others also agree on this approach?

Thanks
Harshvir
harshvir

Postby yadav_ajay » Mon Dec 12, 2011 3:09 pm

Hi All BPTP PLot Owner@ Faridabad,

One of our member Mr Rajan and Mr Umesh had meeting with One Gentleman in Gurgaon and have collected good information.

Also, Mr Umesh is in touch with Freedom park Owners..how had similer issues.

For the discussion of the unjustified demand by BPTP for EDC, STP and ESS, we need to be united and to Fight for our rights.
For the same we are proposing one meeting on coming Sunday i.e 18th Dec'11.

If all Plot owner come forward and discuss in detail then surly we will be having stong action plan against BPTP.

I work Out for the EDC calculation with the help of Mr Rajan. Pls refer the attach sheet. (Interest Duration taken 28 months from 10.1.2009 to 25.5.2011...as per BPTP Mail).

We need to File RTI to various deptt to seek information realated to BPTP, otherwise we won't be able to put our points with BPTP .

Also, I prepare one Spreadsheet for the list of members, Pls update this and send it across...we will contact all those members.

regards

Ajay Yadav
You do not have the required permission to view the files attached to this post. Read FAQs
Or you must LOGIN or REGISTER to view these files.
yadav_ajay
GFWA Member
GFWA Member

Postby Divine » Tue Dec 13, 2011 8:49 pm

When i contacted the customer care regarding the same issue,they replied
"we understand charges are more but you will have to pay or face interest" moreover they are not in mood to give extension of timeframe to pay.
I want to know how other fellow members are doing,are they going to pay or wait for any court decision...
Divine

Postby ssg.sunilgupta » Tue Dec 13, 2011 9:39 pm

what do you expect from them ? please try to get as much information as possible through offline channels with in BPTP/ RTI and share with team. we are also doing the same.

tsg
ssg.sunilgupta
GFWA Member
GFWA Member

Postby rao_manoj2004 » Wed Dec 14, 2011 12:57 am

Hi,

I got NOC, Possesion of my plot in 2008 ..... Also got my plot registered in same year.... Paying maintenance charges to BPTP every year since year 2008 ...... Just want to know if registered plot owners too getting enhanced EDC/IDC letters.

Why should anyone pay BPTP after plot has been registered against your name? ...........After registry, the only obligation should be just yearly maintenance charges ...... Is my understanding wrong?
rao_manoj2004
GFWA Member
GFWA Member

PreviousNext

Return to BPTP Parklands Plots Faridabad