Join us on Facebook
Become a GFWA member

Site Announcements

Invitation to RPS SAVANA Allottees to join Case in NCDRC against RPS Infrastructures Ltd

Have you submitted a rating and reviewed your project?
Rate & Review your project now! Submit your project and review.
Read Reviews! Share your feedback!

** Enhanced EDC Stayed by High Court **

Forum email notifications...Please read !
Carpool from Greater Faridabad to Noida
Carpool from Greater Faridabad to GGN

Advertise with us

BPTP Parklands - EDC/IDC

Like and Share the story
Community forum for members, residents and investors of BPTP Parklands Plots and Villas Faridabad. Spread across sectors 75, 76,77, 80, 81, 82, 83, 84, 85, 86, 88 and 89 (Faridabad)

Re: BPTP Parklands - EDC/IDC

Postby rambohick » Tue Jan 10, 2012 10:57 am

hope that the prices of the land will appreciate soon as most builders r giving possession in coming months..prices are also not that high for example price of 150 sq yd villa is approximately 65 lakh which is quite cheap in comparison to other faridabad sectors..actual value should be approx 90 lakh for 150 sq yd villa.. :)
rambohick

Postby Divine » Tue Jan 10, 2012 1:12 pm

I got the following reply from BPTP,when is asked for extension and calculation basis,this is their standard reply i think
#################
Greeting of the Day!

This is in regards to your Email, we would like to inform you that to understand the enhanced EDC calculations you are requested to kindly visit our Gurgaon facility during the Business hours from 10 am to 6 pm (Mon to Friday).

Furthur, we regret our inability to provide you the time extension & further, all the delayed payments are subject to charge interest @18% per annum for the period of delay and Holding Charges @ Rs.5 per sq.yd per month shall be applicable.

Thank you for writing to us.

Should you require any further assistance, please feel free to call .We will be happy to assist you.
Divine

Postby bipana » Tue Jan 10, 2012 2:51 pm

HI All,

I have also got the reply for personal visit to BPTP gurgaon for EDC calculation details.
However, I have also got a mail saying that the due date is not 10th Feb 2012.

Thanks,
Anamika Chwodhury
bipana

Postby gauravarora » Wed Jan 11, 2012 8:57 pm

Dear All,

I visited BPTP office today and what they shared is the notification of DTCP for EDC which is a public document and which we all have already seen. Another document which they shared is the letter which has been sent to them by the authorities for starting sewerage and Electricity work. That document just says the type of work to be carried out but nowhere mentions the rate for these works. On asking them, they said that the calculation will be available in the enxt 2-3 days. Also, I asked them to show that where is it written that the interest of 28 months has to be charged with increased EDC and why should interest be charged as the notification came only in May 2011 to which again there was no answer. They said the detailed calculation is awaited and will be shared in 2-3 days.

So, friends if you are planning a visit then make sure that ur visit is fruitful and check with them before going that whether detailed calculations are available or not. And needless to mention, plz keep everyone posted on ur visits.

Gud luck,
Gaurav
gauravarora
GFWA Member
GFWA Member

Postby Sharmas2 » Sat Jan 14, 2012 9:55 am

so what is the collective wisdom of forum members. Pay or not to pay? :huh:
Sharmas2

Postby rajan » Mon Jan 16, 2012 10:31 pm

There apppears to be no reason to pay the enhanced EDC/IDC as this is totaly wrong and exagrated figure.A delegation of GFWA has met shri T.C.Gupta directorgeneral DTCP on 11th jan(i was also in the delegation).mr gupta has assured us to look into the issue of EDC and stp/sub station where also BPTP has raised an illegal demand. etc .we are very much hopefull of positive results.
incidently an assosiation of BPTP parkland is under formation and all plot holders who want to join this association can contact shri UMESH PRABHAKER (mobile-09953999795) or me( rajan1503@gmail.com)for a united fight againest the BPTP.
regards
rajan/9810005486
rajan
GFWA Member
GFWA Member

Re: BPTP Parklands - EDC/IDC I would like to be member of this

Postby Narasimhan » Tue Jan 17, 2012 10:22 am

As per telecon with Mr. Rajan this morning.
I would like to be a member of this Association.....Kindly include me as MVL Narasimhan
Pls let me know if any member ship fees to be paid, I will pay them immediately.

Thanks and best regards,

MVL Narasimhan
Plot Owner of BPTP Park Lands
Faridabad
Contact NO. 09810032153
Narasimhan

Postby shilpi21 » Tue Jan 17, 2012 3:26 pm

Mr Rajan

what you say is correct
But when you met shri T.C.Gupta director general DTCP on 11th jan, was there any time limit discussed?
As you know BPTP is demanding EDC in a time frame. So either nobody should pay.
But this can happen only when we get some assurance or Stay in court (2nd Feb hearing)
As such the immediate concern is EDC.
We have to tackle this on priority .

Dr Navneet
shilpi21
GFWA Member
GFWA Member

Postby Sharmas2 » Tue Jan 17, 2012 9:45 pm

Can DTCP do something about it? Court may provide some relief for revised EDC but we seem to be caught wrong footed on STP/sub station charges...they will show the clause in the agreement however unethical it may seem!
Sharmas2

Postby bandhuviveks » Wed Jan 18, 2012 11:11 pm

Hello Friends

Has everyone received EDC demand letter from BPTP, as I have not got the same?
I think this will be done along with the possession. I have a plot in sec 84, and have not received the possession letter as well.
We can also file a case in consumer court against BPTP.

Thanks
Vivek
bandhuviveks

Postby Manoj3112 » Thu Jan 19, 2012 9:31 am

Vivek,

Even I have not received EDC demand. My brother in law has received. We both have plot in Sector 85 and have taken possession. There looks to be some other rational in their madness.

I am waiting for their reply to my brother-in-laws regd letter seeking details of demand.

CA Manoj Gupta
Manoj3112
GFWA Member
GFWA Member

Postby ankur26101975 » Mon Jan 30, 2012 12:55 pm

Hi Members,

I have recently joined this space and would like to know what are we doing against the recent charges ( EDC / IDC ) imposed by BPTP on all Plot owners. I do have have a plot in BPTP and could not understand why such a huge charge.

Have you been able to get any reply from BPTP or any any other agency.

Look forward to your response.

Thanks & Regards,

Ankur Goel
ankur26101975

Postby Manoj3112 » Mon Jan 30, 2012 1:21 pm

Hi Ankur,

How much is the demand raised on you? I and others also have been sent demand notices, but so far most of us have not paid. I have written BPTP a registered letter demanding from them the details of the demands raised, but they are not responding.

Manoj Gupta
Manoj3112
GFWA Member
GFWA Member

Postby Sharmas2 » Mon Jan 30, 2012 7:59 pm

Judging by credentials of this builder one can safely assume that we will not get any conclusive reply but on the same token the battery of lawyers they must have on the rolls they will try to suck every penny from us. my main concern is unless we become party to EDC hike ( which is already in the court) and file a fresh suit for STP/electrification charges we are allowing ourselves to be cheated more in terms of delayed payments ( interest charges...) delayed possession, and who knows what. the BBA is so much in favour of builder and as buyer we have no rights.

request core members to guide and suggest what action is required?
Sharmas2

Postby sunilbali » Tue Mar 06, 2012 7:41 pm

Team:

Does anybody have news regarding the outcome of the hearing in P&H High Court today about EDC hike?
sunilbali
GFWA Member
GFWA Member

PreviousNext

Return to BPTP Parklands Plots Faridabad