Join us on Facebook
Become a GFWA member

Site Announcements

Invitation to RPS SAVANA Allottees to join Case in NCDRC against RPS Infrastructures Ltd

Have you submitted a rating and reviewed your project?
Rate & Review your project now! Submit your project and review.
Read Reviews! Share your feedback!

** Enhanced EDC Stayed by High Court **

Forum email notifications...Please read !
Carpool from Greater Faridabad to Noida
Carpool from Greater Faridabad to GGN

Advertise with us

BPTP Parklands - EDC/IDC

Like and Share the story
Community forum for members, residents and investors of BPTP Parklands Plots and Villas Faridabad. Spread across sectors 75, 76,77, 80, 81, 82, 83, 84, 85, 86, 88 and 89 (Faridabad)

Re: BPTP Parklands - EDC/IDC

Postby akhil.kumar » Sun Nov 20, 2011 1:24 am

Thanks sunil!
Will appreciate, post the outcome as well.
akhil.kumar
GFWA Member
GFWA Member

Re: BPTP Parklands - EDC/IDC&other charges

Postby rajan » Fri Nov 25, 2011 12:19 am

HI ALL
i have seen the views of some alloties of parkland on other issue./i am also a suferer having possesion of 350yd plot.
A FEW CLARIFICATION
1.The rates quoted by bptp in there letter (39.76)is the rate applicable to those who have registered in 2005.the gross acers rate are derived backwards from 2009 to 2005 against the then prevaling rate which was around 5lacs per acers.
2. the rates, if applied with retrospects ,can be drived from the calculation of 55% usabel area for plots after allowing 45%(maximum)for roads ,community buildings, school buildings etc .this has been specified inthe website of town & country planning haryana (http://tcpharyana.gov.in) under rules&policies.
3.now the question is does with this calculation the rates as claimed by bptp i.e.2578 works out .the answer is no.the rate could be 3976000/4840x(100/55) that comes to 1493.60. against this we have already paid Rs1024/sq yd.
now even if some interest is to be paid that should be on 1493.60-1024=469.60rs/sq yd.these calculation has to be discussed with bptp.
B.ELECTRIFICATION & SWERAGE DISPOSAL PLANT.
1.THE BASIC issue is does this has to be paid by us or by builder?
2.again if u brouse the web site as referd above they have mentioned the procedures to be adopted by developer ,and a carefull reading of that shows that they have to submitt an estimat of all these facilites along with the application for development.
3.this makes it clear that these are part and parcel of the development the builder has to do to make it a colony.
4.another important point is that how they have arrived at an figure of around rs1000/sq yd .as the total development is around 31 projects including group housing,plotted devlopment,villas,floors,commercial etc etc.
C.ACTION PLANE
SO friends we have to make an action plane as how to goabout it

one of the suggestion is that we approach the same advocate through assosiation or otherwise to link the case of B also with the case of A already in court as the issue B is also relatedto EDC.(i have some unconfirmed news that this was to be done in edc which the HUDA has now refused and accordingly this claim)
we can discuss this issue at an appropriat venu
regards
rajan

regards
rajan
rajan
GFWA Member
GFWA Member

Postby bmidha » Fri Nov 25, 2011 8:34 am

Dear Mr. Rajan,

Builder is charging this additional amount to us because he is regretting that he sold his land at very cheap price around 4-5 yrs ago and now wants to recover that slight cost through illegal means.
If you want to go legal route..you need to file the legal case in lower court or consumer court...this can be filed in Faridabad or in the city of Registered office of BPTP mentioned in your agreement.
I have given this suggestion earlier as well to put 2-3 lawyers permanently on GFWA panel..where all users can approach and consult their respective builder issue and if they want to file any legal case then that particular interested group bear the expenses of court fee etc..
I know few good lawyers in Faridabad court and if you need any help let me know.

Regards
Ajay Midha
AjayMidha@gmail.com
bmidha
GFWA Member
GFWA Member

Postby rajan » Fri Nov 25, 2011 3:37 pm

THANKS AJAY,
THE PRICE AT WHICH THEY HAVE SOLD WASRATHER HIGH.
I WANTED THEM TO TAKE THE PLOT BACK AND GIVE ME THE DEPOSITED AMOUNT ,WHICH THEY DID NOT AGREE.
THE RATE HAS GONE UP ONLY BECAUSE WE HAVE PURCHASED THE PROPERTY.
THE BASIC ISSUE WITH THEM IS THAT THEY ARE BASICALLY CHEATS
THIS WAS ESTABLISHED BY THE GURGAON PROJECT I.E".FRREDAM PARK LIFE'
I DO HOPE U HAVE SEEN THE 'AAL TAK ' CLIP ABOUT THIS.
SHOULD WE EVEN CONSULT SOME LAWER FIRST FOR SEEKING INFORMATION THROUGH RTI?
THOUGH NORMALY THE BUILDERS ARE LIKE THAT ONLY BUT WE FOUND AN EXCEPTION IN "BESTECH''.
REGARDS
RAJAN
rajan
GFWA Member
GFWA Member

Postby bmidha » Fri Nov 25, 2011 4:03 pm

Dear Mr. Ranjan,

RTI won't give you any relief..this is simply an information seeking tool..For an immediate relief..you need to go through legal route ( in this also there is no guarantee of immediate result but you have to remain positive) and along with that..meet in numbers with DC and HUDA administrators and put your complaint in writing about the malpractices of builder. Even if you can’t personally go to meet DC/HUDA administrator still you can send registered letter to them to raise your concern…
On top of that..We all should say united..We had paid 35-40Lakh for the flat/plot..even if lawyer charge 50-80K and numbers are good then net amount will come to max 5-10K per member...which is still affordable...

Regards
Ajay Midha
bmidha
GFWA Member
GFWA Member

Postby AAN111 » Fri Nov 25, 2011 6:36 pm

Then let us pay 5000-10-000 each and get the best lawyer that money can BUY
AAN111
GFWA Member
GFWA Member

Postby dkukreja » Fri Nov 25, 2011 8:13 pm

While we wait for decision on extended EDC and also think of taking legal route for STP, these will take long time. Meanwhile, what is next step approach from members...should we pay amount being asked or no ? What's the view of majority ?

Also, there is no way we can pay 8-9L in one month's notice. What should be approach ..ask builder to give us more time to pay .... 3-4 months ????

Regards,
Dhiraj
dkukreja

Postby ssg.sunilgupta » Fri Nov 25, 2011 8:35 pm

my position is that I will not pay until i am satisfied with the charges. there is nothing like paying first and then fighting for refund. i am ready to pay intrest if final decision is not in my favour.

Thanks
Sunil
ssg.sunilgupta
GFWA Member
GFWA Member

Postby akhil.kumar » Fri Nov 25, 2011 10:04 pm

dear dheeraj, what is thd guaratee that this is the end. If builder can justify the basis, why we should pay.
akhil.kumar
GFWA Member
GFWA Member

Postby rajan » Fri Nov 25, 2011 11:31 pm

Hi all
MAY I SUGEST an aproach?
1.we give a chance to BPTP,BY WRITING LETTERS indivisualy (whis can be drafted in counsultation amoung us and may be by taking help of legal expet)to explane the rational of stp&220 kv substation,and the details as to how they have adopted a figure of rs1000/sq yd. specialy as the project is huge (for around 1,20,000 person, taking into account a ppa of 80)and consist of 31 project(as per bptp website).it ia also necessary to know how the total expenditure has been divided in all these projects of bptp and also that of other developers in the area .I am sure if there is a proposal of 220kv sub station then it will not be for bptp alone but will also be for other builders.
similarly we may ask bptp to explain as to how they have arrived at a figure of around2578/sq yd when as per simple calculation it comes to be much less.(we pay or not is a second issue)
we may also mention about bptp asking much more money of EDC at freedem park gurgaon,and subsequent rolling back after AAJ TAK intervantion.
we also mention about the pending court case and request of payment in instalments as they are asking huge money,around 10% of BSP
2.knowing well that they may not give reply or evasive reply ,we ask all these question through RTI routs also,pl remember whenever we go to lagal remadies the chancess of our sucess depends largly on how we present our facts with proof and reply of rti will give us that proof.
3.all these action has to done /must be done collectively and in mass to have greater effects.
4.this will give us a breething time to discuss the future course of action about the court case, and we will also know how much united we are?
regards
rajan
rajan
GFWA Member
GFWA Member

Postby sendtomanish » Sat Nov 26, 2011 12:28 am

FYI
Regrading point-2, BPTP is private body,not goverment body,so they don't come under RTI act.But We can raise question to DTCP and DTP through RTI.
sendtomanish

Postby Narasimhan » Sat Nov 26, 2011 11:40 am

Dear Mr Rajan,

I guess it may be a right way to goahead with BPTP. Lets join to gether and make it happen.
I like to join in the group.
Please advise further course of action.
best regards,

MVL Narasimhan
Narasimhan

Postby dkukreja » Sat Nov 26, 2011 11:55 am

I just wrote an email to BPTP asking for details. Not sure whether they will reply back or not. We can create a common format letter which all of us can use and send them directly seeking an reply, through courier. We can also get the wording of letter vetted by an lawyer.

Regards,
Dhiraj

-----------------

Hello,

I received this possession letter from BPTP on 25th Nov. First of all, I would like to let you know that physical possession has already been taken in my case.

Regarding the enhanced EDC, do send me way calculations have been done to derive the enhanced EDC amount and also letter from HUDA confirming the enhanced charges on the same.

Regarding STP, not sure why customers are being asked for additional money. It should have been part of IDC charges. Also, do send the calculations on deriving such huge cost for me to even consider about this.

Till the time, I do not get details/calculations on above two, I will not be in position to pay charges for this.

Lastly, if desired details related to enhanced EDC/STP are given to me on time and are convincing for me, would like to have extended timeframe for 6 months to make this payment.

---------------------------
dkukreja

Postby gauravarora » Sat Nov 26, 2011 4:16 pm

Dear All,

Why not go and have a meeting straight away with BPTP people as Puri prayanam members did with Puri. And let us try to do it at the earliest. Sending of letters will take more time and no surety of getting a reply. So, lets land up in their office by taking an appointment, meet them, and after the meeting share the minutes with everyone including the BPTP personnel whom we meet and also submit the same in DC office.

So, if we have to do this then as a next step we need to know that who would be the right person to meet up in BPTP for this. Definitely it should not be customer care. Ideally, it should be the head of the gang of cheaters1.e. Kabul Chawla but i guess he will not make himself available. So, someone senior has to be there. I remember someone named Harkesh Jolly who used to look after legal matters. Plz advise if all of you are open to this idea. So, that we all can draft a common mail for appointment with the concerned person and then go and meet him. Rather we will send a mail for appointment and all of us will start calling up from Monday to seek an appointment.

All ideas are welcome.

Regards,
Gaurav
gauravarora
GFWA Member
GFWA Member

Postby akhil.kumar » Sun Nov 27, 2011 10:44 pm

HI Gautav,

We can meet BPTP however we should address what is required to pay to get final NOC. I am not sure if we pay extra EDC, substation charges, sewage treatment plant, if that is final demand. Eventhough these demands are not correct. Before demand can be materialised, at least it can be agreed with BPTP to provide basis to individual customer and come up with an agreement for final payment to issue no due certificate in reference to all agreement with BPTP and it's allies. BPTP should not raise any demand before it has been agreed. Nothing is cofiedntial if BPTP want a payment from a customer as customer should not what is the basis.

Thx
akhil.kumar
GFWA Member
GFWA Member

PreviousNext

Return to BPTP Parklands Plots Faridabad