Join us on Facebook
Become a GFWA member

Site Announcements

Invitation to RPS SAVANA Allottees to join Case in NCDRC against RPS Infrastructures Ltd

Have you submitted a rating and reviewed your project?
Rate & Review your project now! Submit your project and review.
Read Reviews! Share your feedback!

** Enhanced EDC Stayed by High Court **

Forum email notifications...Please read !
Carpool from Greater Faridabad to Noida
Carpool from Greater Faridabad to GGN

Advertise with us

BPTP Parklands - EDC/IDC

Like and Share the story
Community forum for members, residents and investors of BPTP Parklands Plots and Villas Faridabad. Spread across sectors 75, 76,77, 80, 81, 82, 83, 84, 85, 86, 88 and 89 (Faridabad)

Re: BPTP Parklands - EDC/IDC

Postby bipana » Tue Jan 03, 2012 1:18 pm

Hi All,

I have flat booked in BPTP resorts and just 1 day back have received a letter for EDC hike and I have asked to pay around 2.1 lakhs in 11 days.
Could anyone please help me to understand that what actions have you all have taken to deal with this situation and should we go ahead and pay this amount?
Please suggest.

Thanks,
Anamika
bipana

Postby Manoj3112 » Tue Jan 03, 2012 1:45 pm

I wont advise anyone to pay EDC / IDC without obtaining the calculations from developer as all are taking us for ride. I have plot in BPTP and have been served demand for EDC / IDC demand which they are not able to explain. I have asked them in writting to provide me the details of the demand and it should not be in confirmity with the Haryana Govt order no 17903 dtd 25.5.11.

All developers are charging EDC on the basis of this order, but all charging more then what they have authorised to do. Please send the dev eloper a regd letter demanding calculation of the demand they have raised with ref to the said order.

CA Manoj Gupta
Manoj3112
GFWA Member
GFWA Member

Postby shilpi21 » Tue Jan 03, 2012 3:56 pm

I also have a flat in THE RESORT -BPTP
I too recd. the demand letter.I asked them to send the HUDA memo which they have sent to me.They have also informed that the last date has been extended to 10th Feb 2012.
I have confronted them with my calculations of EDC which is as follows:

a. The entire area of BPTP Resort is 10.92 acre.
b. Now, as per their letter, we found that present EDC charge is Rs. 1,74,94,000 per acre.Hence total EDC charge applicable for entire area of Resort = 1,74,94,000 x10.92,i.e, Rs. 19,10,34,480/-.
That means BPTP has to pay 19 Crores,10 Lakh,34 thousand,4 hundred and 80 to Haryana Govt. for the project RESORT as EDC.
Now total saleable area of RESORT(summing up area of all the units of six towers) is
7,73,500 square ft.
So if we divide total EDC by saleable area we get EDC per sqft buyers have to pay.
It comes out to be 19,10,34,480 / 7,73,500 = 246.97 per sqft ( NOT 310 per sqft AS THEY CLAIM)
This calculation has been done taking BPTP data only (BPTP website+DEMAND letter)
I ASKED THEM "Please tell me how you came to the figure of Rs 310/-. per sqft."
I SENT THIS MAIL TODAY,LET'S WAIT FOR THE RESPONSE
shilpi21
GFWA Member
GFWA Member

Postby Manoj3112 » Tue Jan 03, 2012 5:03 pm

Good work, Shilpi.....they might not reply you ....send them regd-AD letter
Manoj3112
GFWA Member
GFWA Member

Postby Divine » Tue Jan 03, 2012 5:14 pm

So what other fellow members are doing on this account?
Has somebidy met BPTP official and discussed this issue yet..
What was the outcome?
Please let me know if there any planned meetings,i would also like to join.
thanks
Divine

Postby Manoj3112 » Tue Jan 03, 2012 5:35 pm

Dear Friends

In reply to my mails to BPTP, they are mailing me to visit their office to know the calculations. But I am insisting them to mail me the details and then if required I shall visit their office. I am pressing them to provide calculations as part of your demand letter, rather on request.

I have also sent my demand by regd AD letter. I am waiting for their response. I shall let you all know the respeonse as and when received.

Manoj
Manoj3112
GFWA Member
GFWA Member

Postby yadav_ajay » Wed Jan 04, 2012 9:34 am

Dear manoj,

May like you, other members would also be getting calls from BPTP for the meeting and to check the calculations.

can, we all share nos of all those members with each other and can fix a joint meeting. So that they (BPTP) can't play game with individual cases.

If we are having big numbers, then they won't be able to charge unjustified demand and they will bow down to our demands.
yadav_ajay
GFWA Member
GFWA Member

Postby Manoj3112 » Wed Jan 04, 2012 10:46 am

Dear Ajay,

I will 101% share what ever information I get from BPTP. Yesterday evening some of your forum member also called me. He is having his office in Gurgaon very close to BPTP office. He ll visit today BPTP and advise us his discussions. Such type of co-operation will help all of us.

Once we get the calculations then we ll plan to meet BPTP persons and if required file RTI, consumer courts etc etc.... I am not going to pay without detauls
Manoj3112
GFWA Member
GFWA Member

Postby yadav_ajay » Wed Jan 04, 2012 10:59 am

Thanx manoj.

Can u pls post the outcome of that meeting in the exclusive section of GFWA.

I hope u also got my yesterday mail
yadav_ajay
GFWA Member
GFWA Member

Postby bipana » Wed Jan 04, 2012 11:08 am

Hi Manoj,

Thanks for your efforts. Please let us know what have been discussed and what we all are planing to do next.
I have also mailed them today regarding the calculation details.
In Shilpi's post, she mentioned that they have revised the last date to 10th feb 2012, however I havn't received any of this message from there side.
Waiting for there reply.
Let us know wht calculation they have given to you.

Thanks,
Anamika Chowdhury
bipana

Postby bipana » Fri Jan 06, 2012 10:33 am

Hi Manoj,

Is there any discussion u had with BPTP authorities? Could you please share that with us and let us know the details of EDC calculation and how we should now go about this?

Thanks in advance.

Anamika Chowdhury
bipana

Postby Manoj3112 » Sat Jan 07, 2012 10:03 am

Anamika,

BPTP have not replied my Regd-AD letter as yet. I shall take next step once I get reply from them and accordingly update you.

Manoj
Manoj3112
GFWA Member
GFWA Member

Postby Sharmas2 » Mon Jan 09, 2012 4:25 pm

Same story to share. I asked for clarification on these charges and how they have come to this figure. After couple of phone calls and emails, they asked me to come to office for more information. Visiting BPTP's office was waste of time. The answers were all vague and no specifics.

For revised EDC they say it is going to HUDA and they are just collecting the money per new order.

They are harping on builder buyer agreement clause where they can charge for sewerage/sub station.

They are insisting on timely payment or face the prospect of 18% interest (daily). A monthly delay would cause significant interest.

Most of the customer i met there were equally angry and were asking same question. I must admire that customer care guy's thick skin.

Court may come to our relief on enhanced EDC but i dont see a way out on STP/sub station charges yet.

I am as confused as one ca get. If we give the money and EDC rate is reduced in court, chances of getting that money back from BPTP would be fairly slim. If we dont pay the money, interest would be pretty steep.

Any suggestions?

Sanjeev
Sharmas2

Postby gopalvijay » Mon Jan 09, 2012 4:29 pm

The interest rate charged by them will be 18 % per annum only. It can not be 18 % per day.
gopalvijay
GFWA Member
GFWA Member

Postby Sharmas2 » Tue Jan 10, 2012 9:15 am

Yes 18% will be per annum but it will be calculated on daily balance. Like the housing companies give loan on daily/monthly/quaterly reducing balance!! Interest will be charged on interest.
Sharmas2

PreviousNext

Return to BPTP Parklands Plots Faridabad