Join us on Facebook
Become a GFWA member

Site Announcements

Invitation to RPS SAVANA Allottees to join Case in NCDRC against RPS Infrastructures Ltd

Have you submitted a rating and reviewed your project?
Rate & Review your project now! Submit your project and review.
Read Reviews! Share your feedback!

** Enhanced EDC Stayed by High Court **

Forum email notifications...Please read !
Carpool from Greater Faridabad to Noida
Carpool from Greater Faridabad to GGN

Advertise with us

What is Conveyance Deed?

Like and Share the story
Discussions related to Real Estate matters, Real Estate laws, loans, financial queries

What is Conveyance Deed?

Postby rajeevsrivastav » Wed Apr 04, 2012 10:44 am

Dear All,

Yesterday i received a letter from SRS regarding conveyance deed. They are demanding money for conveyance deed as below:

Purchase Stamp Paper from SBI, Faridabad for Rs. 1,43,000.00 (It is not demanded by SRS, only suggested)
Cash deposit to SRS Rs.13000.00 (For Registration).
Cash deposit to SRS Rs.15000.00 (For documentation and other charges).

Can any one give any feedback regarding this type of demand.

Rajeev Kumar Srivastav
SRS Residency
Tower C-2
rajeevsrivastav

Re: Conveyance Deed

Postby anubhavsahni » Wed Apr 04, 2012 11:02 am

What the hell is Conveyance deed? Builders in Greater Fbd are coming up with strange things every other day. Disgusting.
anubhavsahni
GFWA Member
GFWA Member

Postby mikesab » Wed Apr 04, 2012 12:02 pm

rajeevsrivastav wrote:Dear All,
yesterday i received a letter from SRS regarding conveyance deed. They are demanding money for conveyance deed as below:
purchase Stamp Paper from SBI, Faridabad for Rs. 1,43,000.00 (It is not demanded by SRS, only suggested)
Cash deposit to SRS Rs.13000.00 (For Registration).
Cash deposit to SRS Rs.15000.00 (For documentation and other charges).

can any one give any feedback regarding this type of demand.

Rajeev Kumar Srivastav
SRS Residency
Tower C-2

1,43,000 should be the registry amount based on circle rates. Rs. 13,000 will be the court fee for title deed registration. Rs. 15000 should be the legal fee for all the paperwork etc. Seems legitimate my friend. BTW congrats for the news!!!!
mikesab

Postby mikesab » Wed Apr 04, 2012 12:03 pm

anubhavsahni wrote:What the hell is Conveyance deed? Builders in Greater Fbd are coming up with strange things every other day. Disgusting.

Uggh... Conveyance Deed is not a strange thing. It is always done whenever you buy a property.
mikesab

Re: What is Conveyance Deed?

Postby webmaster » Wed Apr 04, 2012 1:00 pm

As per DDA

Q1. What is conveyance deed?

A1. Conveyance deed is conveyance of right of ownership of the flat to the allottee, after the payment and the documents are received from the allottee and possession is taken over by him/her. Conveyance Deed is executed in the cases of free hold allotments only.

More details can be found here...

http://dda.org.in/housing/conveyence_deed_faqs.htm
webmaster
Site ADMIN
Site ADMIN

Postby Manoranjan » Wed Apr 04, 2012 3:53 pm

I think this confusion has arisen to Mr. Anubhav because perhaps he has come across this term ‘conveyance deed’ for the first time. For his information : It is nothing but the legal terminology for the word ‘Sale Deed’ or ‘Registry Paper’ or ‘Registration of the Property’. In regional language it is also called ‘Patta’. Once the conveyance deed or patta is executed, the buyer can claim the absolute ownership of the plot/house/flat. Thereafter, the agency/builder (may be it Government or Private) has no control over that plot/house/flat. The allottee/buyer is free to sell or transfer/transmit to other. However, it is a different thing if the said plot/house/flat is purchased with availing of any loan from a financial institution, then after execution of the said conveyance deed the same is to be mortgaged to the said financial institution (i.e. bank) as per the ‘tripartite agreement’ and deposit the deed with it till such period the entire amount of loan alongwith the interest is fully recovered. In any case, execution of the conveyance deed is for the benefit of the buyer and it is also a legal requirement as per the law of the land. The charges for the registration is regulated by the rule of the concerned State Government, which is related to the cost of the property and the circle rate of the area.
Manoranjan
Official Member
Official Member

Postby anubhavsahni » Wed Apr 04, 2012 4:22 pm

Hi All,
I guess my knowledge was pretty limited in this subject. Add to it, the unfair practices in Fbd has clouded the logical thinking.
Apologies for my limited knowledge and thanks all who helped in expanding my horizons in this regard.
Thx,
anubhavsahni
GFWA Member
GFWA Member

Postby jags.singh » Wed Apr 04, 2012 4:51 pm

Hi,

What percentage is being charged for stamp duty in Haryana?

Regards,
Jagbir Singh
jags.singh
GFWA Member
GFWA Member

Postby Manoranjan » Wed Apr 04, 2012 4:55 pm

I think it is 6% for women, 7% for joint (husband & wife) and 8% for men.
Manoranjan
Official Member
Official Member

Postby tkvarshney » Wed Apr 04, 2012 4:58 pm

And how much is given under the table. How much it comes out to be in realistic terms?
tkvarshney
GFWA Member
GFWA Member

Schools in Faridabad

Postby rajeevsrivastav » Mon Jul 02, 2012 12:40 pm

Dear All,
I have a flat in C-2, SRS Residency and planning to shift there by july-25. I am worried about admission of my child who is studying in class-3 in Delhi. It is very difficult to get admission in the mid of the session.
Requesting all members to give any feedback about the schools where i can approach for admission of my child in Faridabad.

Regards,

Rajeev Srivastav
rajeevsrivastav

Return to Real Estate Matters