Join us on Facebook
Become a GFWA member

Site Announcements

Invitation to RPS SAVANA Allottees to join Case in NCDRC against RPS Infrastructures Ltd

Have you submitted a rating and reviewed your project?
Rate & Review your project now! Submit your project and review.
Read Reviews! Share your feedback!

** Enhanced EDC Stayed by High Court **

Forum email notifications...Please read !
Carpool from Greater Faridabad to Noida
Carpool from Greater Faridabad to GGN

Advertise with us

Discussions related to Real Estate matters, Real Estate laws, loans, financial queries

Apartment Maintenance, Facility Management Agencies required

Postby aniruddh » Sun Aug 03, 2014 7:15 pm

My dear Friends of Greater Faridabad,

I am thrilled to have such a wonderful friends at this forum of myfaridabad.in. I am seeking a little help from all of you and this will be a real gift from you to all of your friends of SRS Residency, Sector 88, Faridabad.

Today, We all residents of SRS Residency - Sector88, had a meeting together and decided to ask new quotations/offers from new maintenance agencies. So, I am asking friendship day gift from all of my friends in this forum that please send the mail id and contact nos. of your maintenance agency at my email id "aniruddh.waterengineer@gmail.com" or forward my mail id to your maintenance agency so that they can contact us for the maintenance of our SRS Residency 88. The site visit can be arranged as per their requirement. Scope of Work is ready with us and can be shared immediately if somebody ask for it with their credentials.

Hope you will not ignore this and will help us in the crucial time.

Regards,
aniruddh.waterengineer@gmail.com
aniruddh
GFWA Member
GFWA Member

Return to Real Estate Matters