Join us on Facebook
Become a GFWA member

Site Announcements

Invitation to RPS SAVANA Allottees to join Case in NCDRC against RPS Infrastructures Ltd

Have you submitted a rating and reviewed your project?
Rate & Review your project now! Submit your project and review.
Read Reviews! Share your feedback!

** Enhanced EDC Stayed by High Court **

Forum email notifications...Please read !
Carpool from Greater Faridabad to Noida
Carpool from Greater Faridabad to GGN

Advertise with us

Discussions related to Real Estate matters, Real Estate laws, loans, financial queries

Are you being cheated by your maintenence agency?

Postby aniruddh » Fri Aug 08, 2014 10:17 am

My Dear fellow Neighbors of Greater Faridabad,

Most of us are newly formed societies and do not have much experience of various loop holes in the system of money collection and payment method by the maintenance agencies in our societies. And such persons are cheating to all residents and filling their own pockets. Also some of the time some influential and powerful persons of the your society might be favoring to them by eye washing the things.

Recently, I have got a shocking news of cheating of a maintenance agency on behalf of Electricity charges from the Residents of SRS Residency Society. Please also check your bill closely and check it regularly with the total bill of DHBVN.
There are many irregularities between both bill but the main flaw is that the interest amount of our security deposit in DHBVN is being discounted by DHBVN once in a year but these maintenance agencies are digesting this huge amount by themselves and not even informing about the credit of such amount to the residents.

Please check and share your opinion here...

Let us become a smart citizen and do check what are you paying and for what r you paying and to whom you are paying? This is your money and you have to take care of it.

Let us also share our experience with each other for such malpractices of builders, maintenance agencies and also some times rwa's so that other societies can be also benefited with our experience.

Regards
Aniruddh Gupta
aniruddh.waterengineer@gmail.com
aniruddh
GFWA Member
GFWA Member

Re: Are you being cheated by your maintenence agency?

Postby s1joshi » Fri Aug 08, 2014 10:26 am

Excellent Topic Aniruddh

Wake up call for all.

Came to hear that some of the societies don't appear to even have proper electricity connections with DHBVN, Don't know on what basis they have been charging the end customers.

- All that is needed for the forces of evil to triumph is for enough good people to do nothing.
s1joshi
GFWA Member
GFWA Member

Postby vineet » Fri Aug 08, 2014 2:26 pm

Hi Aniruddh,

Our maintenance agency is cheating us on several accounts:

1. They have created monopoly by nominating one cable, intercom and data connection operator. No other operator is being allowed. This company has poor video quality, charging huge monthly rentals for intercoms and is forcing consumers to go for very high data usage plans (min 5gb).

2. For electricity bills, there is a catch in peak load calculations for levying fixed charges. Rather than going by average peak load, they are recording peak load for each unit and charging according to this. They do not share their bill from DHBVN so no one can arrive at the calculations.

Regards,
vineet
GFWA Member
GFWA Member

Postby s1joshi » Fri Aug 08, 2014 3:30 pm

Here is a message sent by Sh Ashok Rajan Agarwal, He is facing some issues posting directly -

FRIENDS
yes it is very important topic specially as the colonies which were given licenses in 2005/06 has now come up near completion.
One important factor is the Rate at which the maintenance charges are collected and increased every time.We have noticed that in case of BPTP the rates of maintenance were just doubled overnight.
2.If we go to the maintenance agreements(even after it being one sided)there are some mention about the rates and accounting.
3.we should read the maintenance agreement very thoroughly and take up the issues with the builders.
4.Now since the DGTCP has already issued an order about the transfer of the colony to the RWA's ,we should also try to form a RWA with some honest members who has time ,for taking over of the RWA, from the builders
5And the last of this is that when attempting the point no 4 we should be aware of such elements in the RWA who joins the association only because they have the commercial interest of running the maintenance agency in there mind as the purpose with or without the connivance of the builders.
regards
s1joshi
GFWA Member
GFWA Member

Postby aniruddh » Sun Aug 10, 2014 9:23 am

vineet wrote:Hi Aniruddh,

Our maintenance agency is cheating us on several accounts:

1. They have created monopoly by nominating one cable, intercom and data connection operator. No other operator is being allowed. This company has poor video quality, charging huge monthly rentals for intercoms and is forcing consumers to go for very high data usage plans (min 5gb).

2. For electricity bills, there is a catch in peak load calculations for levying fixed charges. Rather than going by average peak load, they are recording peak load for each unit and charging according to this. They do not share their bill from DHBVN so no one can arrive at the calculations.

Regards,

Dear Vineet ji,

1. You point 1 can be solved by only if some group of people in your society will make pressure together on the maintenance agency. However If you require some assistance from us like we can provide you address and numbers of various other operators those working in our society. i.e Airtel for data connection, Videocon for cable connection, siti cable, BSNL, etc.

2. The bill of your society can get from DHBVN easily. I will talk to our expert in this field in our society and will update you that how can you get the copy of bill of your society. Please mail yr mail id or phone no. to my mail id.

Incase, you think that we can help you in any other way, please let us know....We r ready for that.
aniruddh
GFWA Member
GFWA Member

Postby aniruddh » Mon Aug 11, 2014 9:51 am

Dear All,

It is really shocking news for me after this post, I have received no. of emails of various societies of Nehar Par Area those are suffering from cheating of their maintenance agency. Many of my fellow neighbors have written personally to me and the main reason of their suffering that they do not have much time to fight with these agencies and also lack of support from other fellow residents. Some of them are also afraid of these powerful persons therefore not raising the voice against such corrupt practices of these maintenance agencies.
I understand that we have very less time due to our jobs but if we can still get the time if any of the emergency occurs in our family so it is totally the perception that how seriously you take all these problems. These small problems become huge if we ignore it on regular basis.
So, I request you all of my dear friend to take these things seriously and just reserve a time of 2-3 hours in a week only. Let us unite and share our sufffering.
May be we can help each other if we are unable to help ourselves!!
aniruddh
GFWA Member
GFWA Member

Postby vineet » Mon Aug 11, 2014 4:45 pm

Hi Aniruddh,

Thanks for offering your help.

My ID is vineetmis@gmail.com.

Regards,
vineet
GFWA Member
GFWA Member

Return to Real Estate Matters