Join us on Facebook
Become a GFWA member

Site Announcements

Invitation to RPS SAVANA Allottees to join Case in NCDRC against RPS Infrastructures Ltd

Have you submitted a rating and reviewed your project?
Rate & Review your project now! Submit your project and review.
Read Reviews! Share your feedback!

** Enhanced EDC Stayed by High Court **

Forum email notifications...Please read !
Carpool from Greater Faridabad to Noida
Carpool from Greater Faridabad to GGN

Advertise with us

Legal case against BPTP

Like and Share the story
Community forum for members, residents and investors of all BPTP Residential and commercial projects in Faridabad. Discuss BPTP new residential projects, plots in Faridabad, RWA, construction status and possession of projects, property in Faridabad...

Legal case against BPTP

Postby deepaksaini2005 » Wed Jun 20, 2012 7:52 pm

Hello All,
We are starting a process of making list of people who agrees to be
party if we go legal against BPTP

Who all are willing, kindly drop a mail with below information:

Subject of email: I am willing to go legal against BPTP.
Name:
Phone:
Unit No.:
Project Name:

TO ==> fightagainstbptp@gmail.com

(Pls be aware it involves cost as well which will be distributed among
members, any one of BPTP project consumer can be party. Which means
Park floor, Park Elite, Plots, Villas in faridabad )

BPTP Princess Park owners can join this group on facebook https://www.facebook.com/groups/bptpprincesspark/

Regards,
deepaksaini2005

Re: Do you want to go legal against BPTP?

Postby sagar.rajbhar » Thu Jun 21, 2012 11:07 am

Hi Deepak,

We are already fighting case with BPTP, if you with to discuss with us then can call at 9971128076

thanks

Sagar
sagar.rajbhar
GFWA Member
GFWA Member

Postby ashishkaul.ind » Thu Jun 21, 2012 4:33 pm

Hi Sagar,

Even i am interested in a legal course against BPTP. I received a Demand for the Interest for Delayed payment which is absurd as BPTP had not started the contruction and did not have the requisite documents that the bank required when the demand was raised. I assume a lot of members have received similar letter but there isnt enough information available here which suggests that a legal action has been initiated against BPTP for this. Can you please share the details on the latest development and whom i need to connect with for this. I would be more than glad to pitch in. Its better to pool resources here rather then go on succumbing to BPTP's demands.

Regards,
Ashish
ashishkaul.ind

Postby avnish » Thu Jun 21, 2012 5:11 pm

Can we file a Public Interest Litigation (PIL). I think we can as per definition of PIL below -

"Public Interest - Something in which the public, the community at large, has some pecuniary interest, or some interest by which their legal rights or liabilities are affected."
"The expression `PIL' means a legal action initiated in a Court of law for the enforcement of public interest or general interest in which the public or a class of the community has pecuniary interest or some interest by which their legal rights or liabilities are affected."

We are thousands of flat owners suffering due to the apathy of Haryana Government and spineless HUDA officials. The following points reproduced from todays post of "BlessU" make a very strong ground for filing a PIL -

1] money collected as EDC is not deposited with govt
2] Congress led Govt has not cashed bank guarantee on default to pay edc
3] Congress Govt has allowed builders to use public funds at discounted rates to finance their business
4] No bank loans to these builders below 18% and Private equity players at 22-35% while govt charges only 12-15% penalty from builders
5] Revenue collected but not deposited with govt is of LAND REVENUE Nature and is the most serious crime in any civilised democracy
6] It is the first and foremost duty of any and every govt servant to ensure that public revenue is secured and collected. However, to the contrary, builders Like BPTP are being give status of REPUTED BUILDER and charged concessional 12% rate of interest.
7] This is a clear case of dereliction of duty by GOVERNMENT and all those serving it Despite 100s of complaints against the builders not remitting rightfully calculated funds to the govt.
8] Calculation of EDC is being manipulated by Builders and even bank guarantee charges and interests for non payment by builders are being apportioned to customers.
9] Charging of service tax on EDC and not depositing by Builders to the Central govt Authorities is the biggest crime. EDC is a govt levy and cannot be doubled taxed. Only income retainable by builders should be accountable for service tax.

DC/DTCP/HUDA are culprits and are abetting this serious and heinous crime at the behest of political masters and in cohoots with the builders. It would be right time to move lokayukt against these departments and officials with the help of RTI responses available with GFWA.

The PIL can be filed directly in Supreme Court.
avnish
GFWA Member
GFWA Member

Postby deepaksaini2005 » Sat Jun 23, 2012 8:40 am

Hello All,
a) our group has already zeroed down on a lawyer, Discussion is in final stage. Who after our inputs and study has suggested to trap BPTP in more than one way.
b) I have collected consent of around 35 people with us (in a short span of one week)
c) We have another group of plot owners with their equal no. of people, who expressed their willingness to participate if we go legal
d) we have formed an association and a bank a/c ( it will be used to file a case).

We have to have minimum 150 (minimum cutoff demaned by lawyer).
Thanks for your support

Regards
deepaksaini2005

Postby yadav_ajay » Sat Jun 23, 2012 2:06 pm

Hi Deepak,

Good to see your action plan.
But can you pls quote your "association Name" for reference purpose.
As nowdays many associations are coming up and all are working against the BPTP.
It would be better, if we can set common goal and agenda to fight against the BPTP.

Secondly, putting condition of minimum 150 members is not clear to me.

can you pls explain in details.

Are your association fighting for all BPTP projects or some specific project??

Hope you will reply.

regards
yadav_ajay
GFWA Member
GFWA Member

Postby nitinchahar » Sun Jun 24, 2012 12:45 pm

yes i want to go legal with bptp. kindly give me some contact no that i will discuss about the matter
nitinchahar

Postby NGupta » Mon Jun 25, 2012 12:24 pm

Yes I shall like to join I have sent a mail to fightagainstbptp@gmail.com

N Gupta
NGupta

Postby rajeevkishore » Sat Jul 14, 2012 11:55 am

Yes I want to go legal against bptp.

I hv also emailed on ur email with my name earlier.

Regards

Rajeev kishore
rajeevkishore
GFWA Member
GFWA Member

Postby Hemant » Thu Aug 23, 2012 2:36 pm

Yes I want to go legal against BPTP. Please enlighten me how can I contribute

My no 9911189788
Hemant
GFWA Member
GFWA Member

Postby navs3m » Tue Oct 02, 2012 5:54 pm

I just Joined the GFWA today and while browsing came across many mails on increased EDC/IDC from Builders .

Me and my brother possess Flat in BPTP Park Floor -1 SEC 77 .Flat No S-301 & S-304 .

BPTP has been sending me reminder letters to pay Increased EDC/IDC with 18% interest on delayed payments since last year .

I just want your help in guiding me whether should i pay them or just wait for the courts decision on increased EDC/IDC . As i was going through the discussion on forum page saw that some legal action has been initiated by the GFWA in this regard .

I would be very thankful to you if you guide and help me knowing the present status .

. I am really confused that i should had invested anywhere else rather than in BPTP.

Please provide me guidance and necessary details so that it helps me & my brother to act on the above matter.
navs3m
GFWA Member
GFWA Member

Postby babuul » Wed Oct 31, 2012 7:12 pm

I want to go legal against BPTP pl enlighten me as how can i contribute

Aniruddha Banerjee
hello.aniruddha@gmail.com
babuul

Postby phanikum74 » Sun Nov 25, 2012 1:49 pm

Count me also sent email. contact on phanikum74@gmail.com
thanks,
Phani.
phanikum74

Legal case against BPTP

Postby kamaldua » Fri Apr 22, 2016 8:37 pm

I am looking for good citizens those who have filed case against BPTP. If you have filed a case against BPTP please send me your email address.

I have filed a case against BPTP sometime 3 years back, which is still pending.
I visited website of consumer forum and took out some stats for the BPTP against whom case was filed. To my surprise from 2010 till date 110 cases were filed against this builder. Only 13 cases has been formally disposed off. (As of March 2016)

However most surprisingly 12 out these 13 cases were either withdrawn or settled out of court. Judgment for only one case has been passed that to under category 'Complainant is not consumer'.

Which clearly means in past 6 years virtually not even a single case has been disposed against this builder. (I have not done any data analysis for other builders and other type of cases yet).

Details of all the cases were picked up from consumer court website: http://confonet.nic.in/

As per this statistics average age of case against this builder is more than 1000 days with almost 0% disposal rate, not sure if same is with all the cases/builders or there is any Nexus?
kamaldua

Re: Looking for good citizens

Postby dalmiadalmia@hotmail.com » Sun Apr 24, 2016 3:58 am

I agree with you. My email is ayuesh1990@gmail.com
dalmiadalmia@hotmail.com
GFWA Member
GFWA Member

Return to BPTP Faridabad