Join us on Facebook
Become a GFWA member

Site Announcements

Invitation to RPS SAVANA Allottees to join Case in NCDRC against RPS Infrastructures Ltd

Have you submitted a rating and reviewed your project?
Rate & Review your project now! Submit your project and review.
Read Reviews! Share your feedback!

** Enhanced EDC Stayed by High Court **

Forum email notifications...Please read !
Carpool from Greater Faridabad to Noida
Carpool from Greater Faridabad to GGN

Advertise with us

BPTP Villas possession offered

Like and Share the story
Community forum for members, residents and investors of all BPTP Residential and commercial projects in Faridabad. Discuss BPTP new residential projects, plots in Faridabad, RWA, construction status and possession of projects, property in Faridabad...

Re: BPTP Villas possession offered

Postby ashoka2002inin » Wed Aug 22, 2012 4:55 pm

Dear All,
This is sheer example of fraud because STP+ Electrification +utility have to be provided by builder only otherwise govt would not allow them to start the construction. In high rise, buyers get lifts, STP, electrification etc. and they dont need to pay the amount separately.
So I would not pay these charges when I ll get the possession letter and may file a legal case against them if they don't do so.
ashoka2002inin
GFWA Member
GFWA Member

Postby Hemant » Thu Aug 23, 2012 1:54 pm

I had enquired from BPTP regarding the receipt of occupancy certificate for villa Project. I got the following reply just few days back
Quote:
"
This is with reference to the letter received as attachment in the below mail. We would like to update you that we have already applied the completion/occupancy certificate for the project 'Villa'.

We are hoping that the completion/occupancy certificate would be received to us by 4th quarter of 2012. Post receipt of the same we shall be able to intitate the process for offering possession."

From this I undesrtand that they should issue possession letter only after receipt of OC. How are they demanding money without receicing the OC. Other members may check with BPTP before paying whatever they are asking.
They can physically hand over the possession before OC.
Hemant
GFWA Member
GFWA Member

Postby Hemant » Thu Aug 23, 2012 2:02 pm

Charges for STP & Electrification should not be paid to BPTP as this is not mentioned in the builder buyer agreement specfically. I suggest those who have been asked by BPTP to pay these charges must protest and immediatly report such fraud to DGTCP & Director TCP.
Hemant
GFWA Member
GFWA Member

Postby Hemant » Fri Sep 07, 2012 2:09 pm

Can somone guide regarding the prevailing service charges levied by the Government on following heads.

1. BSP (Basic Sale Price)

2. EDC/IDC

3. PLC charges.

4. Utility

How these charges are calculated and is there any way we can check that these charges are being paid to Govt State/ Centre by the the builder.

Regards'
Hemant
Hemant
GFWA Member
GFWA Member

Re: BPTP Villas/ Elite Floor possession offered

Postby sayan1556 » Sun Sep 09, 2012 10:03 pm

Day before yesterday I have visited Naharpar (BPTP villa in sector 88, elite floor in A, B & E block). My observations are,
1) After almost 1 year now BPTP has started concentrating in shaping Elite Floors in B block. This block is one of the early starters, but BPTP has delayed the final finishing works. The Marble polishing works (final @ site engineer) is almost completed. Some balance plastering works are going on towards Elite floor on RPS SAVANA SITE. As per site engineer, possession may be offered after 3-4 months. The park (they call it VIP Park) of B block is slowly taking shape. It’s quite a big park & going to have all relevant facilities (like Kids play equipments, fountains, jogging track, sleepers etc.) .
2) E block floors are almost ready.
3) Connectivity for the villa is poor at present.
4) No sign of master road in A, B,C & D block.
5) Park elite floors in A block are ready for possession, properly cleaned & locked.
sayan1556

Postby rvm » Sun Jan 13, 2013 6:46 pm

Hi Team : Just wanted to share couple of updates with you with respect to Villas project in Faridabad :

- After intense follow-up with BPTP, i was able to get NOC for fit outs from BPTP (Was the first one to get it).

- Have deposited a copy of the same with BPTP facilities team in FBD.

- BPTP facilities team have promised to have over keys of villa to me by Jan 31st.

- BPTP has promised to me (in writing) to do the registry by Feb13.

Would appreciate if others can pitch in with there status updates with your respective villas.

Rgds
rvm
GFWA Member
GFWA Member

Postby Hemant » Mon Jan 14, 2013 5:13 pm

BPTP has not yet received OC from DTCP. Without OC how will BPTP sign the coveyance Deed and get the villa registered?
It is better to get it clarified from BPTP.

Regards'

Hemant
Hemant
GFWA Member
GFWA Member

Postby RSHYAMGARG » Mon Jan 14, 2013 8:00 pm

We are planning to meet the Head office of BPTP at Gurgaon for speeding the registration process of villa. All villa owners are requested to up-date of contact list attached herewith.
You do not have the required permission to view the files attached to this post. Read FAQs
Or you must LOGIN or REGISTER to view these files.
RSHYAMGARG

Postby rambohick » Tue Jan 15, 2013 11:56 am

don't have excel in my computer so cant add my name in the list but i wanna add my name and number so that i can also be a part of it..tell me how to go about it..when r u guys planning to go there..pls tell me so that i can also accompany u..
rambohick

Postby rvm » Tue Jan 15, 2013 12:39 pm

Hi All: Have created google trix (online excel). All can enter your details on the same on real time basis. No need to update on excel file.

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc ... MNWc#gid=0

Rgds
Rvm
rvm
GFWA Member
GFWA Member

Postby umesh.prabhakar1965@rediffmail.com » Tue Jan 15, 2013 8:15 pm

Hemant ji ,

Kindly confirm from the DTP/STP through RTI whether BPTP has obtained the OC for the concerned project. If they don't contain the OC with them and demanding the full and final payment/ Final possession offer without obtaining the OC.

Kindly approach SDM and DTP/STP, Faridabad and ask them to lodge an FIR against BPTP for fraud and misrepresentation of the facts.

Regards

umesh Prabhakar
umesh.prabhakar1965@rediffmail.com
GFWA Member
GFWA Member

Postby rambohick » Wed Jan 16, 2013 10:25 am

rvm wrote:Hi All: Have created google trix (online excel). All can enter your details on the same on real time basis. No need to update on excel file.

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc ... MNWc#gid=0

Rgds
Rvm

have updated the details.lets all unite and talk to bptp if they do not give the keys to us (as promised)by january end.
rambohick

Postby yadav_ajay » Wed Jan 16, 2013 2:07 pm

Hi BPTP Unit Holders,

All of BPTP unit buyers are having one or other issue.

you will find lots of issues related to BPTP be it their Villas, Princess park, Floors (all Types), Resort ( Some stay from court), plots, etc. etc.

As the BPTP have many projects, same way there are many groups formed and all are fighting in different way.

Why don't we all form a strong group and collectively take this fight agaist BPTP.

It is high time for all BPTP's customers to come on common platform and raise the voice against the unjustice.

We are under disussion with some of groups and would update the same.
yadav_ajay
GFWA Member
GFWA Member

Postby naveenarichwal » Wed Jan 16, 2013 3:11 pm

Sonia Gandhi (One of the most powerful person in world) and her Family +Congress party are the patrons of BPTP.
naveenarichwal
GFWA Member
GFWA Member

Postby umesh.prabhakar1965@rediffmail.com » Wed Jan 16, 2013 6:40 pm

Ajay ji,

This is superlative initiative,if such is the situation, and count me in for such tirade.

Regards

Umesh
umesh.prabhakar1965@rediffmail.com
GFWA Member
GFWA Member

PreviousNext

Return to BPTP Faridabad