Join us on Facebook
Become a GFWA member

Site Announcements

Invitation to RPS SAVANA Allottees to join Case in NCDRC against RPS Infrastructures Ltd

Have you submitted a rating and reviewed your project?
Rate & Review your project now! Submit your project and review.
Read Reviews! Share your feedback!

** Enhanced EDC Stayed by High Court **

Forum email notifications...Please read !
Carpool from Greater Faridabad to Noida
Carpool from Greater Faridabad to GGN

Advertise with us

BPTP Villas possession offered

Like and Share the story
Community forum for members, residents and investors of all BPTP Residential and commercial projects in Faridabad. Discuss BPTP new residential projects, plots in Faridabad, RWA, construction status and possession of projects, property in Faridabad...

Re: BPTP Villas possession offered

Postby yadav_ajay » Thu Jan 17, 2013 9:00 am

Hi Naveen Ji,

relationship of BPTP with top political influencing peoples are in the air. But there is not a single proof we received for that relationship.
Even Mr Arvind Kejriwal asked those proof, but we failed to provide the same (nothing in Black & White)

Umesh Ji : Surly, we would count you for such activity.
yadav_ajay
GFWA Member
GFWA Member

Postby RSHYAMGARG » Sat Mar 16, 2013 7:57 pm

Those Villa Buyers who had paid all the amount including registration charges have not yet received the NOC for possession/registration should join the meeting on 17.3.2013 (Sunday) at 11.00 A.M. in Town Park, Sector 12 Faridabad so that further action to file criminal complaint with Police is decided.
RSHYAMGARG

Postby RSHYAMGARG » Sat Apr 13, 2013 12:44 pm

I got the keys of my Villa on the occasion of Ist Navratra i.e. 11.04.2013. Hope registry will be done in the month of April or May start.
RSHYAMGARG

Postby mdtuli » Sat Apr 13, 2013 8:08 pm

1. as per my knowledge there is no electricity in the area
2. have you recd the occupation certificate,without OC occupation is illegal
pl. clarify
mdtuli
Official Member
Official Member

Postby RSHYAMGARG » Sat Sep 07, 2013 8:52 pm

BPTP has executed conveyance deed of approximately 60-70% Villas in Block F. It is learnt that they have offered the possession in Block G also. As per enquiry being raised by some members to me for taking approval etc. for construction of additional structure I am posting some useful tips for them:-
1. No Building plan was got approved by the BPTP before start of construction of Villa . Now already constructed structure has been got compounded from the Town and Country Planning Department, Haryana.
2. This means that if anybody wants of construct the additional structure he will have to approve the building plan for additional structure from the town and country planning department under Self Certification Scheme. I am enclosing Self Certification Scheme and procedure for approval of building plan for the benefit of Villa Owners. Please see the attachment:-
You do not have the required permission to view the files attached to this post. Read FAQs
Or you must LOGIN or REGISTER to view these files.
RSHYAMGARG

Postby Hemant » Thu Sep 12, 2013 1:14 pm

BPTP has started issuing offer of possession letter for G block Villa. I received an e mail just two days back regarding the offer of possession. When I went to BPTP office in Sector 81 to enquire about the justification of break up, I was told that the demand is reversed. When I enquired from their Gurgaon office, I cam to know that the fresh demand will be issued in two week time. BPTP has charges for STP and electrification too inm their demand letter.

Hemant Kumar Pandey
Hemant
GFWA Member
GFWA Member

No progress on Villas(8-10 only) at Block P for 2-3 years

Postby betabharat » Tue Oct 13, 2015 11:38 am

HI Guys,

We booked villa back in 2007 in sector 89 and afterwards some 8-10 villas were moved to Block P ( of-course after receiving most of the amount). And now those 8-10 villas are not getting constructed at all, though framework is ready but work is not progressing from at least last 2 years.
I request everyone who has the same case lets join-up.

Problems I foresee are:-

1) BPTP will ask for inflated amount though it's their problem that they are not constructing it.
2) God knows what and how much will they give for late possession penalty.

Contact me on
9811655125(Mobile)
+6590196450 (Watsapp)

Bharat
betabharat

Previous

Return to BPTP Faridabad