Join us on Facebook
Become a GFWA member

Site Announcements

Invitation to RPS SAVANA Allottees to join Case in NCDRC against RPS Infrastructures Ltd

Have you submitted a rating and reviewed your project?
Rate & Review your project now! Submit your project and review.
Read Reviews! Share your feedback!

** Enhanced EDC Stayed by High Court **

Forum email notifications...Please read !
Carpool from Greater Faridabad to Noida
Carpool from Greater Faridabad to GGN

Advertise with us

Community forum for members, residents and investors of all BPTP Residential and commercial projects in Faridabad. Discuss BPTP new residential projects, plots in Faridabad, RWA, construction status and possession of projects, property in Faridabad...

Re: BPTP Parkland Pride Sector 77 construction updates, possession, resale prices discussion

Postby rajanchandhok » Mon Aug 10, 2015 9:29 am

Dear oll
I have started a whatsapp group for the people who all are linked with the project Bptp parkland pride sec 77 ..just want to unite everyone together so we can plan what steps needs to be taken to come out from the negligence which we r facing from the builder...so will request all who want to join plz mail your contact number on my following mail id , as few people have already added in this whatsapp group..

Thanks
OS Chandhok
Mail id--rajanchandhok@gmail.com
rajanchandhok

Re: BPTP Parkland Pride Sector 77 construction updates, possession, resale prices discussion

Postby deepak.pathak » Fri Aug 28, 2015 1:44 pm

This public notice printed in The Times of India, dated 27th August 2015 against the BPTP for Parkland Pride, Sector 77, Faridabad. This is disputed property as per Notice. Please find the attachment.
deepak.pathak

Postby parveer » Fri Sep 04, 2015 9:13 pm

Hello All,

I have found this attached notice in nab bharat times from DD Global Capital Pvt Ltd. This seems me a disputed property. Does anyone have information about it? Does anyone have checked about it from BPTP?

Thanks in Advance.
Parveer Singh
singh.parveer@gmail.com
You do not have the required permission to view the files attached to this post. Read FAQs
Or you must LOGIN or REGISTER to view these files.
parveer

Postby asim123 » Sun Sep 06, 2015 10:36 pm

Can someone find out if this is true? does it impact park floors II ?

all my mails to BPTP have not been responded on the question of OC to this project

Please share info

regds

Asim
asim123
GFWA Member
GFWA Member

Postby vinod123 » Mon Apr 25, 2016 12:10 pm

Can someone please update the latest regarding construction status and possession of the parkland pride floors.
vinod123

Previous

Return to BPTP Faridabad